    From: Donald Munro <[email protected]>
    Newsgroups: rec.bicycles.racing
    Subject: Re: Stealin' Underground.com?
    Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 11:28:22 +0200
    <[email protected]>
    <[email protected]> <[email protected]>

    Stewart Fleming wrote:
    > My flatmate and I in Glasgow were asked to leave all-you-can-eat places
    > on more than one occasion. 15 years on and I only cracked 80kg this
    > year (back to 75 now, but race weight is still far off)...

    Was this all-you-can-eat haggis establishments ?

    Does anyone have any ideas won't it won't expire and drop off my ISP's NNTP
    server?

    --
    Steven L. Sheffield
    stevens at veloworks dot com

    Tags:

  2. Steven L. Sheffield wrote:

    > One is from Stewart Fleming as follows:

    > From: Donald Munro <[email protected]>

    > Was this all-you-can-eat haggis establishments ?

    > Does anyone have any ideas won't it won't expire and drop off my ISP's NNTP
    > server?

    This one is actually from Donnie Munro. We've been trying to get rid of
    his posts for years now.

  3. Robert Chung

    Robert Chung Guest

    Stewart Fleming wrote:

    > This one is actually from Donnie Munro. We've been trying to get rid of
    > his posts for years now.

    If you succeed, would that count for the purposes of Munro bagging?

  4. Howard Kveck

    Howard Kveck Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Stewart Fleming <[email protected]> wrote:

    > Steven L. Sheffield wrote:
    >
    > > One is from Stewart Fleming as follows:

    > > i-berlin.de!not-for-mail
    > > From: Donald Munro <[email protected]>

    > > Was this all-you-can-eat haggis establishments ?

    > > Does anyone have any ideas won't it won't expire and drop off my ISP's NNTP
    > > server?

    > This one is actually from Donnie Munro. We've been trying to get rid of
    > his posts for years now.

    So *that's* what the Munro Doctrine is all about...

    --
    tanx,
    Howard

    Butter is love.

    remove YOUR SHOES to reply, ok?

  5. Donald Munro

    Donald Munro Guest

    Stewart Fleming wrote:
    > This one is actually from Donnie Munro. We've been trying to get rid of
    > his posts for years now.

    Count yourself lucky it's not one of your sheep fetish posts coming back
    to haunt you...

  6. Donald Munro

    Donald Munro Guest

    Robert Chung wrote:
    > If you succeed, would that count for the purposes of Munro bagging?

    I like inviting sexy looking female baggers to climb on me. I'm sure that
    must qualify.