Why do you love to ride?

because .... I am 71 and I know that if I don't use it I will assuredly lose it ........ if I do not ride for two days I suddenly sprout when I sit on the couch to watch Penis Jennings mouth the evening "news"..... it gets me out of the house into the fresh air and sunshine and rain .... away from the doddering old fools whining their agonies at the Stop-N-Rob .......... because ........ uh.......ah...... because .......... It's Me, Stupid.

and that reminds me. Where the hell are all the healthy, tough, goodlooking girls about my age?? and why aren't they out there pedalling their cute asses down the road? I aint into pederasty.

Why do I love to ride? Because the chicks dig my SEXY BODY! im so vain.
There is a large element of destressing i guess....not that i am a very stressed person to begin with but theres nothing more relaxing than heading out for a few hours in the peaceful countryside and just pedalling. I'd often find myself just smiling to myself at how nice things are! weird i know. And you know that feeling when you arrive home and you're body tired, you run a hot bath and chill out just lying there and if it was very cold out you start to get feeling back in the genitals....you know what i mean!
its just nice though isint it! In saying that i always mentally crack by the end of the season and end up taking a few months off. Only getting back into it now after cracking last August.
i also like the look on peoples faces when you tell them that you did a 100miles there yesterday, and they look at you as if to say "Yeah right!!"... and then they go "I wouldnt do that in a car!"

Why do I love to ride?

Because there is nothing like it in the whole world that makes me feel so high!

Originally posted by Roche
Why do I love to ride? Because the chicks dig my SEXY BODY! im so vain.
There is a large element of destressing i guess....not that i am a very stressed person to begin with but theres nothing more relaxing than heading out for a few hours in the peaceful countryside and just pedalling. I'd often find myself just smiling to myself at how nice things are! weird i know. And you know that feeling when you arrive home and you're body tired, you run a hot bath and chill out just lying there and if it was very cold out you start to get feeling back in the genitals....you know what i mean!
its just nice though isint it! In saying that i always mentally crack by the end of the season and end up taking a few months off. Only getting back into it now after cracking last August.
i also like the look on peoples faces when you tell them that you did a 100miles there yesterday, and they look at you as if to say "Yeah right!!"... and then they go "I wouldnt do that in a car!"

Alright someone as vain as myself. Nice to see...

Memph

Because even a bad day riding is still better than almost anything other than a good day riding. If I couldn't ride anymore I'd probably still enjoy just looking at my bikes. Admittedly, that's a bit fanatical...