Why does Cycling Forums seem to get people from all over the world?

toomanybikes

Nov 1, 2004
Most of the other forums that I know of are much more parochial in nature, generally.

With membership mostly in the US, or the UK for instance.

This place, even though the traffic is much lower than Bike Forums or Road Bike Review seems to get much more traffic from all around the globe than the other sites.

Anyone have any idea why this is??

Just Interesting.

I can't speak for RBR or Bike Forums, but the other forums to which I've been seemed to be equally diverse as this forum.

Maybe it has something to do with sun spots. I really dunno.

Good question, but no idea. Could be due to the diaspora of fertile minded cyclists.

taniwha said:
Good question, but no idea. Could be due to the diaspora of fertile minded cyclists.

I had diaspora once, but a fungicide cleared it right up. I didn't know that so many other people had it. It's good to know I'm not alone.

alienator said:
I had diaspora once, but a fungicide cleared it right up. I didn't know that so many other people had it. It's good to know I'm not alone.

It wasn't fungicide that they used for that, it was herbicide, the fungicide would shrivel your manly bits.

taniwha said:
It wasn't fungicide that they used for that, it was herbicide, the fungicide would shrivel your manly bits.

I'd heard that Peaches committed Herbicide after the lackluster success of their last album.