Why does Flyer keep posting?

Bro Deal

Jun 26, 2006
Is he:

a) Too stupid to realize his posts are not visible?
b) Crazy?
c) Stupid and crazy?

or
d) All of the above.

Which doesn't make much sense that would be Stupid, Crazy plus Stupid & crazy :p

When he bumps up all those old threads I have thought it's just a form of spam bringing up long past issues. So I figure he obviously knows nobody can read what he posts (if he types anything at all? ), he just wants to flood the board.

Now the contradiction to him knowing and just flooding are his posts into current threads, this is when I think he either doesn't know/realise or is senile or something?.
You could bet that he will even try a reply into this very thread as he has done in the other similar threads.

or perhaps he is just so bloody persistent and hoping that one day his post will be visible. I'd say his account has an "approve by admin" that is required for the posts to appear.

Personally I find it annoying and visit the site less because of it. I'd rather read and participate in current topics/events.

More to the point why do you give a **** Bro Deal?

In fact I think you are more of a joke than Flyer...almost.

Either ******** to your new forum or come back here where you belong.

Either way stop your seppo whining.

Trev_S said:
When he bumps up all those old threads I have thought it's just a form of spam bringing up long past issues. So I figure he obviously knows nobody can read what he posts (if he types anything at all? ), he just wants to flood the board.

Now the contradiction to him knowing and just flooding are his posts into current threads, this is when I think he either doesn't know/realise or is senile or something?.
This is exactly why I ask. His behavior does not make sense. For that reason I think the answer is that Tom Morris is deranged.

Bro Deal said:
This is exactly why I ask. His behavior does not make sense. For that reason I think the answer is that Tom Morris is deranged.
You only just realised this? ;)

The guy was clearly not dealing with a full deck right from the beginning.

His intent is obviously to draw attention to himself and topics that he deems important.
Deranged, crazy or whatever he is succeeding.

jhuskey said:
His intent is obviously to draw attention to himself and topics that he deems important.
eerr

Actually ...... isn't Flyer banned? If so, HOW does he keep posting??? :confused:

jhuskey said:
eer

matagi said:
Actually ...... isn't Flyer banned? If so, HOW does he keep posting??? :confused:
He has been under a number of different logins.
His Flyer login is one of the early ones. His later ones had all been banned and I think all posts deleted.
This Flyer one looks to have an "approve post by admin" restriction.
Which means every post made the Admin is notified and is required to approve it before it appears proper and because there has been no response by the admin Flyer just runs with it, day after day, month after month.

I agree with jhuskey, He's just an attention seeker.
You'd think he would have got board and gone away, but No.

Bro Deal said:
To add to the strange behavior, I forgot that Flyer even creates new threads, that we obviously can't see and only part of the title appears in the index page.

That lends itself more towards the looney tunes department rather than simple attention seeking.

jhuskey said:
rre