Why doesn't Levi get more respect?

Ronde Champ

Guest
Hey,

In the final climb of stage 17, Levi Leipheimer was among the final 6
riders.

That's a pretty good showing. The kind of stuff Bobby Julich dreams
about.

Why does it seem that Levi isn't given that much mention? We hear so
much about Lance, Tyler, Bobby, Floyd, George, and even Christian.
Heck, there's some of you that even think that Chris Horner is better
than Levi.

What's the deal?

Thanks,
Ronde Champ

[email protected] (Ronde @posting.google.com>...
> In the final climb of stage 17, Levi Leipheimer was among the final 6
> riders.
> That's a pretty good showing. The kind of stuff Bobby Julich dreams
> about.
> Why does it seem that Levi isn't given that much mention? We hear so
> much about Lance, Tyler, Bobby, Floyd, George, and even Christian.
> Heck, there's some of you that even think that Chris Horner is better
> than Levi.

His surname is longer and a little harder to pronounce than Bobby's?

Levi to Discovery Channel an re-teaming up with Lance in 2005?

-Ken

Why?

[email protected] (Ronde Champ) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...
> Hey,
>
> In the final climb of stage 17, Levi Leipheimer was among the final 6
> riders.
>
> That's a pretty good showing. The kind of stuff Bobby Julich dreams
> about.
>
> Why does it seem that Levi isn't given that much mention? We hear so
> much about Lance, Tyler, Bobby, Floyd, George, and even Christian.
> Heck, there's some of you that even think that Chris Horner is better
> than Levi.
>
> What's the deal?
>
> Thanks,
> Ronde Champ

Levi's a pretty quiet guy. Doesn't toot his own horn and point to
himself and shout, "I'm special." When he can mercilessly mow down
competitors, maybe that'll change.

[email protected] (Ronde Champ) wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

hell, even the dutch don't much care for him (then again that could be
due to the fact that they had to import GC talent). when he attacked
the other day the commentators (well big fat mart smeets at least)
were almost shocked.