Why doesn't the CP PMC include manually entered TSS?

JohnMeyers

Aug 12, 2005
Well? Whats the point of manually inputting TSS if it doesn't show up on the PMC or TSS/IF in last 28 days charts?

Help?

JohnMeyers said:
Well? Whats the point of manually inputting TSS if it doesn't show up on the PMC or TSS/IF in last 28 days charts?

Help?
Are you entering a value for IF in the Manual Workout Entry to get a value for TSS, 'cos if you don't, then then the TSS value won't show up in PMC etc

OR you can enter the workout data manually w/o TSS or IF, save it, then enter TSS using the "override values" option available via right click on a workout from the calendar

JohnMeyers said:

Help?
Not sure about the TSS not showing up in the chart but I will say that a "last 28 day" PMC is pretty useless - you'd have to keep resetting the seed values for ATL/CTL every day. Besides, that's too short a duration for the PMC to be an effective tool. Pick a longer time frame and use a fixed starting date, so that ATL/CTL seed values can be fixed/aligned to that date.

Alex Simmons said:
Not sure about the TSS not showing up in the chart but I will say that a "last 28 day" PMC is pretty useless - you'd have to keep resetting the seed values for ATL/CTL every day. Besides, that's too short a duration for the PMC to be an effective tool. Pick a longer time frame and use a fixed starting date, so that ATL/CTL seed values can be fixed/aligned to that date.
You should not be seeding your ATL/CTL values unless you just started using a power meter.

If you just started with a PM, you would then choose the "custom date to today" setting. No need to keep resetting values.

After 90 days, you can then set the seed values back to zero, as they do not affect the data...

I use nothing but "last 28 day" for my views...

Jim

JohnMeyers said:

Help?

John-

It should show up on your PMC when you do a manual entry. If you do an OVERRIDE TSS values(right click on day in the calendar), then those numbers will NOT be included in the other charts in the Athlete home page, however it will be included in the PMC.

Hope this helps.

Hunter

Hunter w/kg said:
John-

It should show up on your PMC when you do a manual entry. If you do an OVERRIDE TSS values(right click on day in the calendar), then those numbers will NOT be included in the other charts in the Athlete home page, however it will be included in the PMC.

Hope this helps.

Hunter
Make sure your PMC is set to use all the "Sports" and/or confirm on which "sport" you are entering your running TSS values.

Update:

I downloaded a new build (45) and this feature worked correctly. I manually added a 1000TSS workout just to make sure it was working, and it is.

I beleive my old build 36 was the problem.