Why don't mountain bikers get it?

> On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 21:19:14 GMT, "Dante Catoni" <[email protected]>
wrote:

> .> BS. Even ONE mountain bike kills animals and plants and drives wildlife .out of .> its habitat.
> . .Mike almost everything you eat was alive and killed for your consumption.
So
> .why don't you stop eating so that more animals and plants can live?
>
> After you, hypocrite.

Mike only eats road kill and weeds. He only drinks ****!

Still curious as to where he purchased his "PhD". <G>

Dashii

On 23 Jun 2003 18:00:23 +0950, Twisties <[email protected]> wrote:

. wrote:
. > Who said anything about "staff"?! Idiot. . . . .why do u think that you can come onto this
site, which is all about .cycling, and call one of our members an idiot.

I just tell the truth.

.did you expect everyone to agree with you??? . .The computer you are using rite now, is it not
running on electricity? .Hold on? doesnt most electricity come from burning coal?

Not here.

Yes i am aware .of Hydro, Solar, Wind, etc. So anyway, what happens when you burn stuff? .You get
smoke... where does the smoke go? up into the atmosphere to join .the other gases making the whole
in the ozone layer which is above my .beloved country. . .So maybe you should start your protest by
turning of all the lights off .in your house, dont bother using gas ovens etc, its also bad for the
.environment. . .Why patronise people who are trying to make the world a better place by .replacing
their car for a bike as their mode of transportation. All .this means is they have to leave
earlier. they have to deal with other .road users yelling at them or trying to scare them while
they are in .their cars. . .i know that you said mountain bikes, but at least mountain bikes dont
.need the council to put down concrete paths so that their ride is .easier, and wouldnt walking
create the same if not more damage to the .environment. . .2 bike tyres : 4cm each = 8cm of damage
2 human feet: 10cm each= .20cm of dmage. . .
. U r an idiot

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 06:36:58 GMT, chip3130 <[email protected]> wrote:

.Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote in . .> To staff an area hundreds of square miles wide to
look .for "users of the .> land," is like trying to keep illegal aliens out of the .US from .>
Mexico. You can try, but 97% will get through no matter what. .> .> Who said anything about
"staff"?! Idiot. . .Mike, really, how do you propose to stop people from using land?

Where did you read "stop"?

Anti- .personel mines or something? You will never be able to fill this grandoise .idea. I hate to
tell you this, but man has walked the earth since his .inception, and nobody (or grounps of
nobodies) will ever stop that.

It has already happened. Try to enter Chernoble. Or the Nevada Test Site.

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 20:50:10 GMT, "Dashi Toshii" <[email protected]> wrote:

. ."Just zis Guy, you know?" <[email protected]> wrote in message
.news:[email protected]... .> On Sun, 22 Jun 2003 14:08:15 GMT, Mike
Vandeman <[email protected]> .> wrote: .> .> [Dashii said:] .> >.He is quite mad you know! .> .>
[to which Mike replied:] .> >Did you say something? .> .> Thus giving further credence to those who
assert that his PhD is as .> much a figment of his imagination as his environmental crusade, and .>
that he never actually graduated kindergarten. .> .> Guy . .Actually PhD diploma mills abound on the
internet, for a few bucks anyone, .even Mickey, can buy their "degree"! . .Here is one report on the
practice: . .http://www.quackwatch.org/04ConsumerEducation/Nonrecorg/bernadean.html . .Dashii

Then why can't YOU get one?
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

On Mon, 23 Jun 2003 17:09:52 -0700, "Jeff Strickland" <[email protected]> wrote:

. ."Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in message
.news:[email protected]... .> On Thu, 19 Jun 2003 13:05:52 -0700, "Jeff
Strickland" <[email protected]> .wrote: .> .> . .> ."Mike Vandeman" <[email protected]> wrote in
message .> .news:eek:[email protected]... .> .> On Mon, 16 Jun 2003 13:59:20
-0700, "Jeff Strickland" <[email protected]> .> .wrote: .> .> .> .> . .> .> .> We DO: they are called
"roads". I am quite familiar with .transportation .> .> .> activists like you who don't have a clue
about wildlife issues. .> .> .> .> .> . .> .> .Don't have a clue about wildlife issues! Talk about
the pot calling .the .> .> .kettle black. .> .> . .> .> .You are the single most clueless
environmetnalist I have ever heard of .> .... .> .> .> .> As usual, you conveniently fail to name a
single specific. Quote even .ONE .> .false .> .> statement that I have ever made about wildlife! I'm
sure that this is .the .> .last .> .> we will hear of you. .> .> === .> . .> .I have 35 years of
experience visiting the areas that you would close to .me .> .in the name of habitat protection, and
I can say from first hand .experience .> .that in at least one instance the closures people like you
have won .resulted .> .in an increased burden on the very animals you sought to protect. You .have
.> .never made a true statement about wildlife, I can't begin to catalog the .> .false statements.
.> .> Then you should have no trouble quoting at least ONE false statement. We .are .> waiting....
:) . . ."All bicycle riders are environemtneal rapests." That, admitteldy, might not .be a direct
quote, but it should suffice as an example of your lies and .falsehoods.

No, you are lying. I never said that. Try again.
===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande