Why Ed Dolan is worthless!

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Not Ed, Jun 16, 2008.

  1. Not Ed

    Not Ed Guest

    Tags:

  2. !Jones

    !Jones Guest

    On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 08:53:17 -0700 (PDT), in rec.bicycles.tech
    [email protected] wrote:

    >I guess there's no way to block people like this from posting is
    >there?

    Yes. They are known as "delete" buttons. Other than that, you take
    your chances; however, I've not met the man who could *force* me to
    read something when I had made up my mind to the contrary.

    Jones

  3. Colin Nelson

    Colin Nelson Guest

    "!Jones" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    > On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 08:53:17 -0700 (PDT), in rec.bicycles.tech
    > [email protected] wrote:
    >
    > >I guess there's no way to block people like this from posting is
    > >there?

    > Yes. They are known as "delete" buttons. Other than that, you take
    > your chances; however, I've not met the man who could *force* me to
    > read something when I had made up my mind to the contrary.
    >
    > Jones

    'Block sender' is useful ... By Jones.

  4. !Jones

    !Jones Guest

    On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 11:03:03 +0100, in rec.bicycles.tech "Colin
    Nelson" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >"!Jones" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    >> On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 08:53:17 -0700 (PDT), in rec.bicycles.tech
    >> [email protected] wrote:
    >>
    >> >I guess there's no way to block people like this from posting is
    >> >there?

    >> Yes. They are known as "delete" buttons. Other than that, you take
    >> your chances; however, I've not met the man who could *force* me to
    >> read something when I had made up my mind to the contrary.
    >>
    >> Jones
    >>

    >'Block sender' is useful ... By Jones.

    I suppose. I've never used it becuase I'm not willing to admit that
    *anyone* can get that far under my skin... an ex-wife, maybe, but not
    an ASCII stream. Usually, they simply bore me to the point where I'm
    no longer motivated to click on their messages, thus "blocking"
    themselves.

    Personally, I prefer someone who pisses me off and challenges my world
    view, Every now and then, someone on Usenet will do so... mostly it's
    mindless noise, but I read hoping someone will astound me.

    Jones