Why Ed Dolan is worthless!

On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 08:53:17 -0700 (PDT), in rec.bicycles.tech
[email protected] wrote:

>I guess there's no way to block people like this from posting is
>there?

Yes. They are known as "delete" buttons. Other than that, you take
your chances; however, I've not met the man who could *force* me to
read something when I had made up my mind to the contrary.

Jones

"!Jones" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 08:53:17 -0700 (PDT), in rec.bicycles.tech
> [email protected] wrote:
>
> >I guess there's no way to block people like this from posting is
> >there?

> Yes. They are known as "delete" buttons. Other than that, you take
> your chances; however, I've not met the man who could *force* me to
> read something when I had made up my mind to the contrary.
>
> Jones

'Block sender' is useful ... By Jones.

On Tue, 17 Jun 2008 11:03:03 +0100, in rec.bicycles.tech "Colin
Nelson" <[email protected]> wrote:

>"!Jones" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
>> On Mon, 16 Jun 2008 08:53:17 -0700 (PDT), in rec.bicycles.tech
>> [email protected] wrote:
>>
>> >I guess there's no way to block people like this from posting is
>> >there?

>> Yes. They are known as "delete" buttons. Other than that, you take
>> your chances; however, I've not met the man who could *force* me to
>> read something when I had made up my mind to the contrary.
>>
>> Jones
>>

>'Block sender' is useful ... By Jones.

I suppose. I've never used it becuase I'm not willing to admit that
*anyone* can get that far under my skin... an ex-wife, maybe, but not
an ASCII stream. Usually, they simply bore me to the point where I'm
no longer motivated to click on their messages, thus "blocking"
themselves.

Personally, I prefer someone who pisses me off and challenges my world
view, Every now and then, someone on Usenet will do so... mostly it's
mindless noise, but I read hoping someone will astound me.

Jones