Why I love my wife.....

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Clydesdalemtb, Jan 23, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    P e t e F a g e r l i n <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]... <snip>
    >
    > | Yeah, but how does that help with the McDonalds drive-thru. Thankfully petrol stations almost
    > | all have high roofs for RVs nowadays.
    >
    > "petrol" ? WTF?
    >
    > Too much Monty Python or has LA been taken over by a bunch of
    pasty-skinned
    > folks with poor dental hygiene and an affinity for horrible food?

    Nah - it's always been full of Americans.

    Shaun aRe
     


  2. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

    "Jonathan Harris" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Cinder Girl wrote:
    >
    > >>>I knew I was dinged the first time I saw my husband ;)
    > >>
    > >>You didn't wait until after a few dates? You were easy. ',;~}
    > >>
    > >>
    > >
    > > And how long do you usually wait?
    >
    > Until the rohypnol kicks in ;)
    >

    LOL! and a coughing fit!

    Mike - stupid head cold still.
     
  3. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Cinder Girl wrote:
    > > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > <snip>
    > >
    > >>>I knew I was dinged the first time I saw my husband ;)
    > >>
    > >>You didn't wait until after a few dates? You were easy. ',;~}
    > >>
    > >>Shaun aRe
    > >>
    > >>
    > >>
    > >
    > > And how long do you usually wait?
    > >
    >
    > My ex and I cyber-dinged before our first date. Ahhh, the wonders of instant messaging at work.

    Too much information! {Cue disturbing visual}

    Bill "better hope they didn't have a spy cam in your office" S.
     
  4. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    penny s <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >
    > "Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > > penny s <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > >
    > > > "bomba" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > > penny s wrote:
    > >> my
    > > > left hand with a knife, proceeded to blow the extensor tendon on my
    > right
    > > > middle finger while dabbing blood off the carpet. You can look up
    > "mallet
    > > > finger" if you want. My kids love to say "mom quit flipping me off"!
    > >
    > > OOOOOUUUCH! Damn Penny, that sounds painful.....
    >
    > Just inconvenient, no pain.

    At the time?

    > It may heal with a deformity ;-(

    Good luck with it.

    Shaun aRe
     
  5. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    Jonathan Harris <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Cinder Girl wrote:
    >
    > >>>I knew I was dinged the first time I saw my husband ;)
    > >>
    > >>You didn't wait until after a few dates? You were easy. ',;~}
    > >>
    > >>
    > >
    > > And how long do you usually wait?
    >
    > Until the rohypnol kicks in ;)

    That's the second time in a few days you've mentioned that stuff.

    Shaun aRe
     
  6. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    G.T. <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > P e t e F a g e r l i n wrote:
    > > "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]... <snip>
    > >
    > > | Yeah, but how does that help with the McDonalds drive-thru.
    Thankfully
    > > | petrol stations almost all have high roofs for RVs nowadays.
    > >
    > > "petrol" ? WTF?
    > >
    > > Too much Monty Python or has LA been taken over by a bunch of
    pasty-skinned
    > > folks with poor dental hygiene and an affinity for horrible food?
    > >
    >
    > Too much Rimmer!

    There is no such thing, and well you know it boyo.

    ',;~}

    Shaun aRe - Pass us a crumpet please. Ta chuck.
     
  7. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    bomba <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > P e t e F a g e r l i n wrote:
    >
    > > | Yeah, but how does that help with the McDonalds drive-thru.
    Thankfully
    > > | petrol stations almost all have high roofs for RVs nowadays.
    > >
    > > "petrol" ? WTF?
    > >
    > > Too much Monty Python or has LA been taken over by a bunch of
    pasty-skinned
    > > folks with poor dental hygiene and an affinity for horrible food?
    >
    > Ha ha. You're all being assimilated and speaking proper English.

    They have not the mental capacity nor the spead of thought for it in my estimation *me owd fruit.

    Shaun aRe - red herring duly planted.
     
  8. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    bomba <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > penny s wrote:
    >
    > >>BTW - Mild mannered Jonathan Harris by day, Bomba by night? (assuming work/home)
    > >>
    > >>
    > >
    > >
    > > now that's a SCARY thought.
    >
    > I'm not that scary, am I?

    Nah, yer a lovely big, soft cuddly teddy bear, and we all wuv you ',;~}

    Shaun aRe
     
  9. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    P e t e F a g e r l i n <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    >
    > "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...

    > |
    > | Too much Rimmer!
    >
    > Jolly good then. It's that sod's fault.
    >
    > Cheers.

    Oh bloody hell fire, not you an'all - Look 'ere pal, none of yuz has even gorra bit of a clue how
    to talk proper, so ya might as well just quit tryin', and carry on with yer nonsense American
    bollox talkin'.

    Shaun aRe - 'Jolly good' yer soddin' jellified arse.
     
  10. Michael Dart

    Michael Dart Guest

  11. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    > Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>"Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    >>news:[email protected]...
    >>
    >>>>never stop working at it... never ever take it as a given...
    >>>
    >>>Too fucking right John - I'd find it impossible to take her for granted.
    >>>
    >>>Shaun aRe - now, who's gonna take a shot next? ',;~} Heheheheh.....
    >>>
    >>>
    >>
    >>Not me! You can't really fook around with something like that.
    >
    >
    > Doesn't stop people trying though, but that doesn't bother me in the least, 'cos I'm hard, and
    > soft, at the same time, which is painful, but hey - we all have a cross to bear, right?
    >
    >
    >>Mike - Even if it is Shaun. ;^)
    >
    >
    > Yeah-yeah, A fucking class-A target me ',;~}
    >
    > Shaun aRe can catch bullets in his teeth though. Saves me a fortune on floss.
    >

    I was wondering why you had that big gap between your teeth!

    Greg

    --
    "Destroy your safe and happy lives before it is too late, the battles we fought were long and hard,
    just not to be consumed by rock n' roll..." - The Mekons
     
  12. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    > > Shaun aRe can catch bullets in his teeth though. Saves me a fortune on floss.
    > >
    >
    > I was wondering why you had that big gap between your teeth!

    Now Greg, if you continue humping Shaun's posts, you'll never have ANY time to ride!

    Bill "well, it IS a full-time job I suppose" S.
     
  13. G.T.

    G.T. Guest

    Sorni wrote:
    > "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > news:[email protected]...
    >
    >>Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    >>
    >>>Shaun aRe can catch bullets in his teeth though. Saves me a fortune on floss.
    >>>
    >>
    >>I was wondering why you had that big gap between your teeth!
    >
    >
    > Now Greg, if you continue humping Shaun's posts, you'll never have ANY time to ride!
    >
    > Bill "well, it IS a full-time job I suppose" S.
    >

    Well, I thought Darsh's idea was pretty good for about 3 minutes. And then I noticed there were 500
    Rimmer posts that I hadn't read yet, goodness knows how many total posts he's made since he came
    back. So I gave up on the idea of replying to everyone of his posts while he's gone.

    Just taking a break from re-building my wheel.

    Greg "short attention span" T.

    --
    "Destroy your safe and happy lives before it is too late, the battles we fought were long and hard,
    just not to be consumed by rock n' roll..." - The Mekons
     
  14. Sorni

    Sorni Guest

    "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Sorni wrote:
    > > "G.T." <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > >>Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    > >>
    > >>>Shaun aRe can catch bullets in his teeth though. Saves me a fortune on floss.
    > >>>
    > >>
    > >>I was wondering why you had that big gap between your teeth!
    > >
    > >
    > > Now Greg, if you continue humping Shaun's posts, you'll never have ANY
    time
    > > to ride!
    > >
    > > Bill "well, it IS a full-time job I suppose" S.
    > >
    >
    > Well, I thought Darsh's idea was pretty good for about 3 minutes. And
    then
    > I noticed there were 500 Rimmer posts that I hadn't read yet, goodness knows how many total posts
    > he's made since he came back. So I gave up on the idea of replying to everyone of his posts while
    > he's gone.
    >
    > Just taking a break from re-building my wheel.
    >
    > Greg "short attention span" T.

    Got it now.

    Bill "still, glad you decided to nix it" S.
     
  15. Shaun Rimmer

    Shaun Rimmer Guest

    G.T. <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Shaun Rimmer wrote:
    > > Michael Dart <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > >
    > >>"Shaun Rimmer" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > >>news:[email protected]...
    > >>
    > >>>>never stop working at it... never ever take it as a given...
    > >>>
    > >>>Too fucking right John - I'd find it impossible to take her for
    granted.
    > >>>
    > >>>Shaun aRe - now, who's gonna take a shot next? ',;~} Heheheheh.....
    > >>>
    > >>>
    > >>
    > >>Not me! You can't really fook around with something like that.
    > >
    > >
    > > Doesn't stop people trying though, but that doesn't bother me in the
    least,
    > > 'cos I'm hard, and soft, at the same time, which is painful, but hey -
    we
    > > all have a cross to bear, right?
    > >
    > >
    > >>Mike - Even if it is Shaun. ;^)
    > >
    > >
    > > Yeah-yeah, A fucking class-A target me ',;~}
    > >
    > > Shaun aRe can catch bullets in his teeth though. Saves me a fortune on floss.
    > >
    >
    > I was wondering why you had that big gap between your teeth!
    >
    > Greg

    That wasn't from the bullets, it was from blowing you Greg.

    Shaun aRe
     
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Loading...