why I oughta .............

Dave!! Tam !! Stop teasing Humbug. Or I'll put your bikes away for a week and you won't be able to ride them.

Steve(****, I sound like my mum)A

SteveA wrote:
> Dave!! Tam !! Stop teasing Humbug. Or I'll put your bikes away for a
> week and you won't be able to ride them.
>

> Steve(****, I sound like my mum)A

No Shan;t

<stamps foot>

Tam started it........

Oh ...ok... spose

Dave

dave wrote:

> SteveA wrote:
> > Dave!! Tam !! Stop teasing Humbug. Or I'll put your bikes away for a
> > week and you won't be able to ride them.
> >

> > Steve(****, I sound like my mum)A
> >

> No Shan;t
>
> <stamps foot>
>
> Tam started it........
>
> Oh ...ok... spose
>
> Dave

I would've continued, but I was too damn lazy. Young people these
days...

Tam

Tamyka Bell said:
dave wrote:

> SteveA wrote:
> > Dave!! Tam !! Stop teasing Humbug. Or I'll put your bikes away for a
> > week and you won't be able to ride them.
> >

> > Steve(****, I sound like my mum)A
> >

> No Shan;t
>
> <stamps foot>
>
> Tam started it........
>
> Oh ...ok... spose
>
> Dave

I would've continued, but I was too damn lazy. Young people these
days...

Tam
When I were youngster, bein' told to stop by our Mam would have made us joost fight harder, tryin' to be in front when our Mam finally stopped fight by hittin' us wit' coal scuttle. Youngsters today, eh?

SteveA

Tamyka Bell wrote:
> dave wrote:
>
>>SteveA wrote:
>>
>>>Dave!! Tam !! Stop teasing Humbug. Or I'll put your bikes away for a
>>>week and you won't be able to ride them.
>>>

>>>Steve(****, I sound like my mum)A
>>>

>>No Shan;t
>>
>><stamps foot>
>>
>>Tam started it........
>>
>>Oh ...ok... spose
>>
>>Dave

> I would've continued, but I was too damn lazy. Young people these
> days...
>
> Tam

Well me too .. but I have met him. For a slow reader and a grumpy old
git he seems a decent bloke. Too undeserving a target. :)

SteveA wrote:
> Tamyka Bell Wrote:
>
>>dave wrote:

>>>No Shan;t
>>>
>>><stamps foot>
>>>
>>>Tam started it........
>>>
>>>Oh ...ok... spose
>>>
>>>Dave

>>I would've continued, but I was too damn lazy. Young people these
>>days...
>>
>>Tam

> When I were youngster, being told to stop by our Mam would have made us
> joost fight harder, tryin' to be in front when our Mam finally stopped
> fight by hitting us wit' coal scuttle. Youngsters today, eh?
>
> SteveA
>
> When I ware a lad coudnt afford to each have our own wheels. had to

share wheel.

A friend will come and bail you out of jail, but a mate will be sitting beside you saying 'dude, that was cool' :D

On 10/11/05 at 16:35:15 dave somehow managed to type:

<snip>

> > Tam

> Well me too .. but I have met him. For a slow reader and a grumpy
> old git he seems a decent bloke. Too undeserving a target. :)

Close - I'm not old!!! I may be, who am I kidding, I am a slow RIDER
but not a slow READER...:)

The other day I was having a BAD day. REALLY BAD...:-( The look on the
ex bosses face when I tore my contract up and threw it at him was
priceless. AND I managed to (only just) keep my mouth shut and calmly
walk out..... On the way home the traffic played nice so I had no-one
to bounce my rage off of despite what, in retrospect, was a suicidal,
rage driven ride up William St and along Bourke St. In that mood the
absolute LAST thing I should've been doing is riding a bike in
traffic.....

Every cloud has a silver lining though - I now have two extra days a
week when I can go riding bikes...:)

--
Humbug
BE A LOOF! (There has been a recent population explosion of lerts.)

Humbug wrote:
<snip>
> The other day I was having a BAD day. REALLY BAD...:-( The look on the
> ex bosses face when I tore my contract up and threw it at him was
> priceless. AND I managed to (only just) keep my mouth shut and calmly
> walk out..... On the way home the traffic played nice so I had no-one

Congratulations :)

> to bounce my rage off of despite what, in retrospect, was a suicidal,
> rage driven ride up William St and along Bourke St. In that mood the
> absolute LAST thing I should've been doing is riding a bike in
> traffic.....

Glad you kept safe :)

> Every cloud has a silver lining though - I now have two extra days a
> week when I can go riding bikes...:)

That's not a silver lining, that's a rainbow and a pot of gold!

Sorry everyone, excuse my cheer, I rode to uni this morning, the weather
is AMAZING! :D :D the clearest skies we've had for days and it's a nice
cool 23 degrees at uni at the moment. Maximum expected is 30 deg and no
thunderstorm forecast (yet) to spoil my ride home :D And Rob arrives
back tomorrow, and my good friend Mark arrives back on Monday... and my
running club is doing a 500km relay next Friday/Saturday/Sunday... Life
ROCKS!

Tam

Sorry everyone, excuse my cheer, I rode to uni this morning, the weather
is AMAZING! :D :D the clearest skies we've had for days and it's a nice
cool 23 degrees at uni at the moment. Maximum expected is 30 deg and no
thunderstorm forecast (yet) to spoil my ride home :D And Rob arrives
back tomorrow, and my good friend Mark arrives back on Monday... and my
running club is doing a 500km relay next Friday/Saturday/Sunday... Life
ROCKS!

Tam[/QUOTE]

Now, if you only had the l'una, it would be even better.

coowoowoo wrote:

> Sorry everyone, excuse my cheer, I rode to uni this morning, the
> weather
> is AMAZING! :D :D the clearest skies we've had for days and it's a
> nice
> cool 23 degrees at uni at the moment. Maximum expected is 30 deg and
> no
> thunderstorm forecast (yet) to spoil my ride home :D And Rob arrives
> back tomorrow, and my good friend Mark arrives back on Monday... and
> my
> running club is doing a 500km relay next Friday/Saturday/Sunday...
> Life
> ROCKS!
>
> Tam
>
> Now, if you only had the l'una, it would be even better.
>
> --
> coowoowoo

Nah, 'cos then I'd be a couple of thou poorer.

Tam

Humbug wrote:
> On 10/11/05 at 16:35:15 dave somehow managed to type:
>
> <snip>
>
>>>Tam

>>Well me too .. but I have met him. For a slow reader and a grumpy
>>old git he seems a decent bloke. Too undeserving a target. :)

> Close - I'm not old!!! I may be, who am I kidding, I am a slow RIDER
> but not a slow READER...:)

Old git aint a description of age :) As for reading.. wanna race?

> The other day I was having a BAD day. REALLY BAD...:-( The look on the
> ex bosses face when I tore my contract up and threw it at him was
> priceless. AND I managed to (only just) keep my mouth shut and calmly
> walk out..... On the way home the traffic played nice so I had no-one
> to bounce my rage off of despite what, in retrospect, was a suicidal,
> rage driven ride up William St and along Bourke St. In that mood the
> absolute LAST thing I should've been doing is riding a bike in
> traffic.....

Had moments like that. SOme of em on 140 horsepower motorcycles

> Every cloud has a silver lining though - I now have two extra days a
> week when I can go riding bikes...:)

I keep threatening to only work the hours they pay me for. THis week I
only worked 10 free hours. THe place more or less stopped.

Dave