Why I shouldn't (or should) be a roadie.

In aus.bicycle on Fri, 30 Mar 2007 14:14:32 +1000
suzyj <[email protected]> wrote:

> OzCableguy Wrote:
>> Incidentally, I hate being ignorant but what exactly is meant by N+1?

> N+1 is the optimum number of bikes to own.
>
> Basically, all of us would be happy if we had just one more bike.
> Except of course when we do, we're then pining for the next one.

I have the problem but more with motorcycles than bicycles. I have 5
motorcycles, and want #6 but the shed's very full. I've already
re-shedded one at a friend's place in Adelaide, and I can either shed
another there if he's game, or I have to.... sell one.

Only have the one bicycle but I admit I am wondering about trikes.

Zebee

Zebee Johnstone wrote:

> I have the problem but more with motorcycles than bicycles. I have 5
> motorcycles, and want #6 but the shed's very full. I've already
> re-shedded one at a friend's place in Adelaide, and I can either shed
> another there if he's game, or I have to.... sell one.
>
> Only have the one bicycle but I admit I am wondering about trikes.

You, you, you consumer! I've never had more than one motorbike (can't count
Helen's) but have four bicycles here and one on loan to my son-in-law. I
expect that is hanging in his shed. My daughter still has the Terry I bought
her many years ago.

Theo