Why I think my Vitamin is better then yours

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Tommy, Mar 30, 2004.

  1. Tommy

    Tommy Guest

    Hi,

    I am not big into healthy talk. However, this vitamin is
    100% Get You Out of The House and Go vitamin. This one
    vitamin can nutritionally support the entire body. Why you
    ask? Well check out the ingredients:
    http://www.dontforgettotakeyourvitamins.com/Christophel8721

    There are Whole Vitamins, Chelated Minerals, Probiotics,
    Vegetable Enzymes, etc... The list goes on. Millions of
    dollars in research has gone on just for this one vitamin. I
    promise you that if you do not like it that you will get
    100% refunded, because there is a 100% 30 day risk free
    trial period. More then likely you will be hooked on this
    wonderful vitamin. Good luck I hope you agree.

    http://www.vitaminhealthy.com

    Sincerely, Tom

    [email protected]

    Tags:

  2. Peanutjake

    Peanutjake Guest

    "Tommy" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Hi,
    >
    > I am not big into healthy talk. However, this vitamin is
    > 100% Get You Out of The House and Go vitamin.

    SPAM SPAM SPAM FRAUD FRAUD FRAUD

  3. Flying Rat

    Flying Rat Guest

    Tommy said this...
    > I am not big into healthy talk. However, this vitamin is
    > 100% Get You Out of The House and Go vitamin. This one
    > vitamin can nutritionally support the entire body. Why you
    > ask? Well check out the truth about this scam:
    > http://www.quackwatch.org/11Ind/lapre.html

    Indeed. [email protected] and the University of
    Pittsburgh notified. They might want to speak to 'Tommy'
    about theft of State resources. [email protected]

    Ratty

    --
    Life's Rich Pageant

    www.flyingrat.net

  4. On 30 Mar 2004 08:37:27 -0800, you , [email protected] (Tommy), wrote:

    >Out of The House and Go vitamin.

    When it gets you out and going, don't bother to stop .....

    In other words, you and your crap aren't welcome here ...

    --

    ]- 1260 ft-lb/the weight of the problem = the length of the
    solution. ]-

  5. Bob Blaylock

    Bob Blaylock Guest

  6. Julie Bove