Why I think my Vitamin is better then yours

Tommy

Guest
Hi,

I am not big into healthy talk. However, this vitamin is
100% Get You Out of The House and Go vitamin. This one
vitamin can nutritionally support the entire body. Why you
ask? Well check out the ingredients:
http://www.dontforgettotakeyourvitamins.com/Christophel8721

There are Whole Vitamins, Chelated Minerals, Probiotics,
Vegetable Enzymes, etc... The list goes on. Millions of
dollars in research has gone on just for this one vitamin. I
promise you that if you do not like it that you will get
100% refunded, because there is a 100% 30 day risk free
trial period. More then likely you will be hooked on this
wonderful vitamin. Good luck I hope you agree.

http://www.vitaminhealthy.com

Sincerely, Tom

[email protected]

Tommy said this...
> I am not big into healthy talk. However, this vitamin is
> 100% Get You Out of The House and Go vitamin. This one
> vitamin can nutritionally support the entire body. Why you
> ask? Well check out the truth about this scam:
> http://www.quackwatch.org/11Ind/lapre.html

Indeed. [email protected] and the University of
Pittsburgh notified. They might want to speak to 'Tommy'
about theft of State resources. [email protected]

Ratty

--
Life's Rich Pageant

www.flyingrat.net

On 30 Mar 2004 08:37:27 -0800, you , [email protected] (Tommy), wrote:

>Out of The House and Go vitamin.

When it gets you out and going, don't bother to stop .....

In other words, you and your **** aren't welcome here ...

--

]- 1260 ft-lb/the weight of the problem = the length of the
solution. ]-