Why is Bowditch so close to Bullshit?

Discussion in 'Health and medical' started by Anonymous, Feb 7, 2004.

  1. Anonymous

    Anonymous Guest

    Had to ask.....

    -=- This message was posted via two or more anonymous remailing services.

    Tags:

  2. Rich Andrews

    Rich Andrews Guest

    Anonymous <[email protected]> wrote in
    news:[email protected]:

    > Had to ask.....

    I certainly put more credence into someone that does not use an anonymous remailer.

  3. David Wright

    David Wright Guest

    In article <[email protected]>,
    Anonymous <[email protected]> wrote:
    >Had to ask.....

    Oh, dear, Billy O'Neill is back out of restraints again.

    -- David Wright :: alphabeta at prodigy.net These are my opinions only, but they're almost always
    correct. "If I have not seen as far as others, it is because giants were standing on my
    shoulders." (Hal Abelson, MIT)

  4. Anonymous <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Had to ask.....

    I was not surprised to see this message from Mr William P O'Neill of the Canadian Cancer Research
    Group. It appeared almost exactly half way between a full moon and the fourth anniversary of the
    date when he had athlete and sports hero Sandra Schmirler give a press conference to announce how he
    was going to shorten her life by getting her to stop taking medication for her cancer. She didn't
    announce it in those terms of course, but she died three weeks later.

    Eight hours after his most famous "patient" died, Mr O'Neill searched

    Is it any wonder that he will not post using his own name? If I was as disgusting as him I would
    want to hide too.

    --
    Peter Bowditch
    The Green Light http://www.ratbags.com/greenlight
    To email me use my first name only at ratbags.com

  5. Jan

    Jan Guest

    >Subject: Re: Why is Bowditch so close to Bullshit?
    >From: Peter Bowditch [email protected]
    >Date: 2/7/2004 4:25 PM Pacific Standard Time
    >
    >Anonymous <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >>Had to ask.....
    >
    >I was not surprised to see this message from Mr William P O'Neill

    I am surprised to see you replying AGAIN.

    Keep feeding him, he be back more often.

    Are you really that hard up for attention????????

    Three Hints:

    IGNORE HIM, IGONORE HIM IGNORE HIM.

    In that order.

    Jan

  6. Rod

    Rod Guest

    Jan,

    It really is Bowditch that posts these messages in order to give him the chance of reply. He likes
    the "sicko" attention at any time and of course lately is replying in the same vain.

    m07.aol.com...