Why Is Flyer Bumping These Old Threads - Is He a ****?

he is a fat, pathetic, deluded, attention seeking ****.
and id like to place a bet that he has no friends, and hasnt had a root in years.:eek:
lol

According to someone who still converses via e-mail with Tom Morris, he is throwing a tantrum because he never received an apology for being right about doping and the economy. Because he never got one, he has decided to disprupt the forum. At least that is how this whackjob is rationalizes his craziness. How sad it that?

A more realistic reason is probably that he has been kicked off every cycling board on the net. Bumping threads here is the only way this pathetic excuse for a fifty year old man has of posting anything anywhere.

I still think we should ask around various cycling forums about Tom Morris. There has to be riders who know this nutter and could give us some interesting info.

Roid rage.

Women in their 50's have problems with the thyROID.
She's going through the change.

It will pass.

I could be wrong but have a feeling 'quarterpounder' over on cyclingnews forum and 'Nike.Sneakers' on bikeradar forum are both Flyer.

Both 'characters' have linked to old bumped up threads by Flyer.

Bro Deal said:
According to someone who still converses via e-mail with Tom Morris, he is throwing a tantrum because he never received an apology for being right about doping and the economy. Because he never got one, he has decided to disprupt the forum. At least that is how this whackjob is rationalizes his craziness. How sad it that?

A more realistic reason is probably that he has been kicked off every cycling board on the net. Bumping threads here is the only way this pathetic excuse for a fifty year old man has of posting anything anywhere.

I still think we should ask around various cycling forums about Tom Morris. There has to be riders who know this nutter and could give us some interesting info.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

hmmm... he has had a busy time of it this morning
30 bumped up threads and still he does not get bored with it. :rolleyes:
This has been going on for at least 6 months now.

Lim isn't there anything you can do to get some normalcy back into the forum and stop this from happening?
If it means locking every thread from March 09 back to thread number 1 then do it (if you can do it en mass that is).

Trev_S said:

Lim isn't there anything you can do to get some normalcy back into the forum and stop this from happening?
If it means locking every thread from March 09 back to thread number 1 then do it (if you can do it en mass that is).
rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

Trev_S said:

I'm afraid not.

He attempted to sabotage this site when he was a member posting as flyer/flyers.finale/hemopure/hein verbruggen/doctor_house etc.

Now he's attempting to sabotage this site by rehashing old/defunct threads and to make a nuisance of himself, while making false claims about members here and being owed an apology or some other nonsense.

He's owed nothing.
He had several chances to clean up his act - and he chose not to.

I will continue to close any attempts to rehash old/defunct threads.

limerickman said:
I'm afraid not.

He attempted to sabotage this site when he was a member posting as flyer/flyers.finale/hemopure/hein verbruggen/doctor_house etc.

Now he's attempting to sabotage this site by rehashing old/defunct threads and to make a nuisance of himself, while making false claims about members here and being owed an apology or some other nonsense.

He's owed nothing.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

limerickman said:
I'm afraid not.

He's owed nothing.

Is it possible to block his IP address?