Why is it?

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by [email protected], Apr 1, 2005.

  1. I somtimes get fat under my chin where it appears, but I haven't been
    eating un healthy food or not excercing. I've heard that if you have a
    big, large pillow, it happens. Please explain more, and how to prevent
    it.

    Tags:

  2. Jeff

    Jeff Guest

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    >I somtimes get fat under my chin where it appears, but I haven't been
    > eating un healthy food or not excercing. I've heard that if you have a
    > big, large pillow, it happens. Please explain more, and how to prevent
    > it.

    Get a small pillow.

  3. Pizza Girl

    Pizza Girl Guest

    Kill your parents. They caused it.

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I somtimes get fat under my chin where it appears, but I haven't been
    > eating un healthy food or not excercing. I've heard that if you have a
    > big, large pillow, it happens. Please explain more, and how to prevent
    > it.

  4. Pizza Girl

    Pizza Girl Guest

  5. John Que

    John Que Guest

    Loss weight, tone the facial muscles, and visit a plastic
    surgeon. A curved pillow that supports the neck only
    maybe useful.

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I somtimes get fat under my chin where it appears, but I haven't been
    > eating un healthy food or not excercing. I've heard that if you have a
    > big, large pillow, it happens. Please explain more, and how to prevent
    > it.

  6. John Que

    John Que Guest

    Loss weight, tone the facial muscles, and visit a plastic
    surgeon. A curved pillow that supports the neck only
    maybe useful.

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I somtimes get fat under my chin where it appears, but I haven't been
    > eating un healthy food or not excercing. I've heard that if you have a
    > big, large pillow, it happens. Please explain more, and how to prevent
    > it.

  7. John Que

    John Que Guest

    Loss weight, tone the facial muscles, and visit a plastic
    surgeon. A curved pillow that supports the neck only
    maybe useful.

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I somtimes get fat under my chin where it appears, but I haven't been
    > eating un healthy food or not excercing. I've heard that if you have a
    > big, large pillow, it happens. Please explain more, and how to prevent
    > it.

  8. John Que

    John Que Guest

    Loss weight, tone the facial muscles, and visit a plastic
    surgeon. A curved pillow that supports the neck only
    maybe useful.

    <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > I somtimes get fat under my chin where it appears, but I haven't been
    > eating un healthy food or not excercing. I've heard that if you have a
    > big, large pillow, it happens. Please explain more, and how to prevent
    > it.

  9. What is this called? The gullet?

  10. John Que

    John Que Guest

  11. Would chewing chewy gum help excercise?

  12. John Que

    John Que Guest

    I'd think anything that lends to maintaining
    a healthy peripheral nervous system and
    lend to leaness would help.

    Try tightening the muscles periodic
    during the day. Perhaps inosine and