Why is Jesse Anthony not at Cross Camp?

cockblock

Guest
Aside from Page, Jesse Anthony is the only top US rider not at the
Belgium-based US cross camp.
What's up?

For some odd reason, Jesse is trying to be a U.S. road pro instead of
focusing on what he is best at. Based on Page's experience, he'd
probably make a lot better money too.

CH

cockblock wrote:
> Aside from Page, Jesse Anthony is the only top US rider not at the
> Belgium-based US cross camp.
> What's up?

cockblock

Guest
Based on Page's experience, he'd
> probably make a lot better money too.

Better money?? At what......Being a US road pro doing downtown twilight
criteriums in anytown USA?? Or being a pro Euro-cross podium contender
in a couple of years, ala Page?? I don't know this kid personally, but
it seems he's got as much potential at 'cross as anybody in the US
exept for maybe Page and Trebon?

[email protected] wrote:
> For some odd reason, Jesse is trying to be a U.S. road pro instead of
> focusing on what he is best at. Based on Page's experience, he'd
> probably make a lot better money too.
>
> CH
>
> cockblock wrote:
> > Aside from Page, Jesse Anthony is the only top US rider not at the
> > Belgium-based US cross camp.
> > What's up?

cockblock

Guest