Why is Lance so Worshipped ?

Matt Cahill

Guest
I can't take it any more !! I've seen that damn "Why is Lance so hated ?" post too long.

Get real ! This is a sport. People are allowed to cheer for people other than Lance without having
to be called jealous losers who are betraying the very tide of history. Some people are fans ...
others are not. Why is this so hard to understand ?

I really doubt that Lance is hated so much as his wanna-be groupies.

Troll

news:[email protected]...