Why Is the Supply of Idiot Mountain Bikers ENDLESS?

Mike Vandeman

Guest
From: "William Grant" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: Your Letter about the consequences of mountainbiking on the
environment.
Date: Fri, 11 Jun 2004 10:21:47 +0000

Dear Mike Vandeman,

I am 16 i ride a mountain bike, i have friends who part-take in racing
mountainbikes. Many people throughout the world mountain bike.

Reading your letter i was rather surprised, that you compared a mountainbike
which has the equivilant of 2cm squared of rubber on the mud at one point, is
causing more destruction than the brazilians cutting down the rainforests.

I do not see what your arguement is based on. You havent been rashional with
your arguement. You have chosen a sport which obviously you haven't spent
anytime looking into, or learning the slightest about. How would something run
by the own human body cause more damage to the environment than a car, lorry,
any form of transportation.

Are beavers destroying the habitat of other animals? Well from how mal-informed
you were about mountainbiking i could see you judging animals as a threat to
themselves.

I am afraid to say that your time was wasted, due to your arguement being
mal-informed, badly researched and i would expect better from someone with a
PHD.

Your sincerly, hope you realise the flaws in your arguement

William Grant,
Resident of the UK.

http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger

===