Why Is the Supply of Idiot Mountain Bikers ENDLESS?

Mike Vandeman

Guest
To: [email protected]
From: Caley Fretz <[email protected]>
Subject: oh yeah
Date: Sat, 9 Oct 2004 23:34:46 -0400

I also wonder if you realize that there is more to life than looking at things.
You reiterate numerous times on your website that bikers are going to fast to
see nature. I don't see why this is so bad. The reason I mountain bike is not to
look at nature, it is to have fun. Having fun is pretty cool, you should try it
sometime.
also, you say all bikers would have access to all trails if only they would
choose to walk. You are missing the point. We find walking too boring, unless
it is a very special place (some places even I think should be closed to
mountain bikers because they are so beautiful, take Yosemite for example). You
average woods would be boring as heck to go through at 3 mph, but at 15 or 20,
AWESOME.

I know this is going right with your casting of bikers, but I feel that if I met
you on a trail I would feel an immense need to shove a flower up your ass. Or
maybe a frog. But I wouldn't, because your not worth that much destruction of
nature.

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

MV quotes Caley Fretz:

> but I feel that if I met
>you on a trail I would feel an immense need to shove a flower up your ass. Or
>maybe a frog.

Mikey, babe, you aren't going to get a better offer this month - I say go for
it!

Steve ;-)