Why Is the Supply of Idiot Mountain Bikers ENDLESS?

Mike Vandeman

Guest
From: "Calvin K" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: I respect your attempt to save the environment and wildlife.
Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 23:15:19 -0700

But obviously you're just like the rest of them.

How dare you encourage envirmental destruction!!! YOU use the internet! The
internet needs power lines, and trees for poles, and huge areas of destruction.
If there were no save-the-environment sites, people would have never had any
idea to do otherwise, and the whole world would be better. You should take your
energy-consuming site down right this moment to help save the environment.

You're lucky that there's guys like me around to help confused people like you.

You're welcome.

Powerful Parental Controls Let your child discover the best the Internet has to
offer.
http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca...p://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines
Start enjoying all the benefits of MSN® Premium right now and get the first two
months FREE*.

===

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande