Why Is the Supply of Idiot Mountain Bikers ENDLESS?

Discussion in 'rec.bicycles.soc' started by Mike Vandeman, Oct 10, 2004.

  1. X-Apparently-To: [email protected] via 206.190.37.175; Sat, 09 Oct 2004
    23:16:33 -0700
    From: "Calvin K" <[email protected]>
    To: [email protected]
    Subject: I respect your attempt to save the environment and wildlife.
    Date: Sat, 09 Oct 2004 23:15:19 -0700

    But obviously you're just like the rest of them.

    How dare you encourage envirmental destruction!!! YOU use the internet! The
    internet needs power lines, and trees for poles, and huge areas of destruction.
    If there were no save-the-environment sites, people would have never had any
    idea to do otherwise, and the whole world would be better. You should take your
    energy-consuming site down right this moment to help save the environment.

    You're lucky that there's guys like me around to help confused people like you.

    You're welcome.

    Powerful Parental Controls Let your child discover the best the Internet has to
    offer.
    http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-ca...p://hotmail.com/enca&HL=Market_MSNIS_Taglines
    Start enjoying all the benefits of MSNĀ® Premium right now and get the first two
    months FREE*.

    ===

    http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande