Why Is the Supply of IDIOT Mountain Bikers ENDLESS???

Mike Vandeman

Guest
From: Tobs Monks <[email protected]>
To: Mike Vandeman <[email protected]>
Subject: RE: ''Psychology'' of a Mountain biker.
Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 22:00:01 +0100

I am reading... and taking in your views. But as you rip mine apart i
rip yours apart.

So you own five bikes? take it you have never ridden none of them off
road.I bet you have.

I have killed animals of course, but killing animals does not make me
unchristian, after all people in biblical times used to slaughter
animals. But as i stated i have never killed an animal ON my bike.
Insects... (you are going to see this as selfish) but there are so
many of them (especially flies that bite) that me killing them is but
a dent on the numbers. Also the likely hood of me running over an
insect is sooo slim as there is so much room for them to live in. How
can you have a go at me for accidently killing insects, when you used
to swap flies (dead flies) which you purposely killed for your own
pleasure and thrills. That means that you are being a hypocrite to be
honest.

I dont lie... GET THAT INTO YOUR HEAD!!!!! I AM DEBATING THEREFORE
LYING IS WRONG AND DEFEATS THE POINT OF A DEBATE. UNDERSTAND???

You are prejudice. You do not take my mountainbike views into
consideration. As soon as you read my thoughts you instantly attack
me. This is unfair. All of your attacks are made on generalisations,
instead of facts. Which is immensley closed minded, which apparently
you are very close minded. Could this be classed as ignorance perhaps?

I asked if you own a car because it ruins the atmosphere which is a
larger problem than mountainbikes! And i just asked how much interes
your articles actually provoke. Pure interest.

Stereotyping is not valid. That would be like saying 'all teenagers
are rude and irresponsible' because the news only comments on all the
murders in places like east London. This isnt valid, as that is just
10 - 30 individuals who do this. Not ALL teenagers. The same can be
said for mountainbikers. Just because you have met SOME moutain bikers
that are riding illegally does not mean you all do. Also perhaps you
ought to look in places like Whistler where there are thousands of
mountainbikers who are LEGALLY riding in a huge bike park! Surely you
must agree with that??

I am not lying.... about anything, all of this is truth.

Toby
> Date: Sun, 25 May 2008 13:37:08 -0700
> To: [email protected]
> From: [email protected]
> Subject: RE: ''Psychology'' of a Mountain biker.
>
> At 11:32 AM 5/25/2008, you wrote:
>
> >I am a false Christian... think i will be the judge of that.

> Sorry, the standards are VERY public, and LYING is not allowed.
>
> > If you want to get into the 'im going to take the **** out of you
> > for being a christian stuff', try me... I am used to it. Afterall
> > prejudice is everwhere.

> I'm not prejudiced. I have WITNESSED your lying!
>
> > In the same way your anti bike views are.

> There you go, LYING again! I'm not anti-bike. I have ridden a bike
> for 60 years, and I own 5 of them.
>
> > I said i have never killed an animal ON my bike.... can you READ
> > or are you not clever enough to read things closely.

> ON your bike, you have definitely killed animals, because insects are
> animals. DUH! See how often you LIE? I don't need ot be prejudiced to
> see what is obvious.
>
> >Have you ever killed an insect? bet you have.

> Of course. But I don't LIE about it. When I was a kid, I used to swap
> flies. But I don't do that any more.
>
> > That is a type of habitat and eco system ruining. And dont you
> > bull **** me, and say 'oh no, im an eco warrior, i dont do things
> > like that'. But by what i know of you, you will say that. So
> > therefore you are a liar and an animal killer. That makes you as
> > bad as you think a mountian biker is.

> No, I don't LIE about it, as YOU do.
>
> >I want to ask you two questions as well.
> >
> >a) Do you own a car? (dont lie to make yourself sound a better eco warrior)

> No. Not that it has anything to do with you and YOUR mountain biking.
>
> >b) Do the american organisations you also write to actually accept
> >your views or reply positivley?

> Often, yes. Most often, I don't know, because they don't say. WHAT
> DIFFERENCE DOES IT MAKE? Mountain biking is still a selfish,
> destructive activity.
>
> >Also generalisation is not fact. Because you should not stereotype,
> >as that is unfair on the majority. But wait.... you are stereo
> >typing with these generalisations. Think about that.

> Stereotyping is valid, when the VAST MAJORITY of people act a certain
> way. You proved that mountain bikers LIE. A LOT!
>
> >Toby
> >
> >(so you know, these debates are interesting. Keep it up)

> Why do you say that, since you obviously don't listen?

> Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you
> are fond of!
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Get 5GB of online storage for free! Get it Now!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande