Why Is the Supply of IDIOT Mountain Bikers ENDLESS???

Mike Vandeman

Guest
Date: Fri, 13 Jun 2008 11:15:26 -0700
From: "Heywood Floyd" <[email protected]>
To: [email protected]
Subject: Thank you for the A!

Hello:

Tomorrow I am graduating from a University in the greater San
Francisco Bay Area.

I wanted to thank you for helping me! I had a large project for a
class...and I was not too sure what to write on until I stumbled upon
your website. I was morbidly fascinated with your character. I read
the entire site (I must point out multiple redundancies, and circular
links that tangle your site like a spiderweb).

At any rate, I had a paper and 30 minute presentation. I pulled up
your opionion-web page and showed some of your favorite opinions --
you know the one or two that you are obsessed with.

I was curiously wondering how you have become so angrily obsessed with
off-road bicycling. It did occur to me that it is not about the bikes,
it is about your insatiable thirst for anger that feeds you. You
appear to enjoy this kind of anger, and have found the perfect forum
for it. I could imagine that you had a CB in your Synanon days and you
spewed your hate on those frequencies as well.

One has seen your obsessions and anger response evolve during the
years.

So you shifted your focus on Internet trolling to get your epinephrine
fix by angering bloggers. The Internet is a perfect medium for your
type of behavior.

I think the funniest part of my presentation on you, besides the eye
rolling and funny looks given by the other students and the professor,
was when another person in the class nicknamed you and your opinion
website...it is perfect!

You are the UNABIKER.
Your site is the UNABIKE site.

I made some other observations as well. On the off-road cycling pages
that you spend most of your day, you have a few choice words and
phrases that you use (think about mixing it up a bit for variety).

Some translations:

IDIOT: I did not think of that point
LIAR: I refuse to accept that what you have just stated as viable, as
it contradicts my own points. It is in conflict with my opinions.
Therefore I refuse to accept it.
DID YOU SAY SOMETHING? /YAWN etc.: I cannot argue with your point, so
I will pretend that I did not see it (a master at cherry-picking
opinions, you are!).

A student noted that it is sad that someone is controlled by something
that they claim to hate...they are correct, but it is not the point.

As mentioned previously, the thirst for anger is your mission. If one
does not like someone or something, then they would stay away from it.
You on the other hand wallow in what you find hatefully stimulating.

There are folks like you who do not like the outside world. Your
obsession with tickling your amygdala to stimulate an anger response
has paralyzed you in the outside world.

At any rate I got an A on the paper.

Time to move on.

I should end this with a recommendation to get counseling. It will
help you cope with your generalized anger. Remember: isolation breeds
angry thoughts. You have built your own comfortable nest...get out of
it and be a productive member of society (just like you claim)! Get
out more often! Smile!

HF

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> writes:

> 2008 11:15:29 -0700

<email from someone else posted to newsgroup snipped>

You might want to read <http://www.copyright.gov/circs/circ1.html>
before posting (and therefore publishing) email authored by someone
else. You should note that a copyright notice is no longer
required and that registration is no longer required:

"Notice was required under the 1976 Copyright Act. This
requirement was eliminated when the United States adhered to
the Berne Convention, effective March 1, 1989."

On 13 Jun 2008 18:10:26 -0700, [email protected] (Bill Z.)
wrote:

>Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> writes:

>> 2008 11:15:29 -0700

><email from someone else posted to newsgroup snipped>
>
>You might want to read <http://www.copyright.gov/circs/circ1.html>
>before posting (and therefore publishing) email authored by someone
>else. You should note that a copyright notice is no longer
>required and that registration is no longer required:
>
> "Notice was required under the 1976 Copyright Act. This
> requirement was eliminated when the United States adhered to
> the Berne Convention, effective March 1, 1989."

The best way to deal with harassment is to make it public. DUH! Did
you have a valid) point? It's interesting that you would side with the
person doing the harassment, rather than the person being harassed....

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> writes:

> On 13 Jun 2008 18:10:26 -0700, [email protected] (Bill Z.)
> wrote:
>
> >Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> writes:

> >> 2008 11:15:29 -0700

> ><email from someone else posted to newsgroup snipped>
> >
> >You might want to read <http://www.copyright.gov/circs/circ1.html>
> >before posting (and therefore publishing) email authored by someone
> >else. You should note that a copyright notice is no longer
> >required and that registration is no longer required:
> >
> > "Notice was required under the 1976 Copyright Act. This
> > requirement was eliminated when the United States adhered to
> > the Berne Convention, effective March 1, 1989."

> The best way to deal with harassment is to make it public. DUH! Did
> you have a valid) point? It's interesting that you would side with the
> person doing the harassment, rather than the person being harassed....

Suggesting that you think about obeying copyright laws is somehow
siding with someone harassing you? Vandeman, you are truly an idiot.

You could have complied with the law by simply paraphrasing what he
sent you, or if it was a bona fide attempt at harassment, you could
have simply reported it to the police.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB

On Jun 14, 2:32 am, [email protected] (Bill Z.) wrote:
> Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> writes:
> > On 13 Jun 2008 18:10:26 -0700, [email protected] (Bill Z.)
> > wrote:

> > ><email from someone else posted to newsgroup snipped>

> > >You might want to read <http://www.copyright.gov/circs/circ1.html>
> > >before posting (and therefore publishing)  email authored by someone
> > >else.  You should note that a copyright notice is no longer
> > >required and that registration is no longer required:

> > >        "Notice was required under the 1976 Copyright Act. This
> > >        requirement was eliminated when the United States adhered to
> > >        the Berne Convention, effective March 1, 1989."

> > The best way to deal with harassment is to make it public. DUH! Did
> > you have a valid) point? It's interesting that you would side with the
> > person doing the harassment, rather than the person being harassed....

> Suggesting that you think about obeying copyright laws is somehow
> siding with someone harassing you?  Vandeman, you are truly an idiot.
>
> You could have complied with the law by simply paraphrasing what he
> sent you, or if it was a bona fide attempt at harassment, you could
> have simply reported it to the police.
>
> --
> My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB- Hide quoted text -

If you want copyright violations. Check out his entire site. No
oriiginal content at all. all quotes from others because he hasn't a
bit of info himself...He even claimed to write a book on mountain
biking but has yet to produce the name. He does "reviews of
literature" which anyone can do...probably learned most of his
reviewing when working for that technology company he works for...the
same one that RAPES the wild in the name of new technology. He's a
fraud and fake...Oh yeah...and he can't tell the difference between
his name and Mike VANDERMAN which is always his defense against my
posts. He's an asshole.

On 13 Jun 2008 23:32:45 -0700, [email protected] (Bill Z.)
wrote:

>Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> writes:
>
>> On 13 Jun 2008 18:10:26 -0700, [email protected] (Bill Z.)
>> wrote:

>> ><email from someone else posted to newsgroup snipped>
>> >
>> >You might want to read <http://www.copyright.gov/circs/circ1.html>
>> >before posting (and therefore publishing) email authored by someone
>> >else. You should note that a copyright notice is no longer
>> >required and that registration is no longer required:
>> >
>> > "Notice was required under the 1976 Copyright Act. This
>> > requirement was eliminated when the United States adhered to
>> > the Berne Convention, effective March 1, 1989."

>> The best way to deal with harassment is to make it public. DUH! Did
>> you have a valid) point? It's interesting that you would side with the
>> person doing the harassment, rather than the person being harassed....

>Suggesting that you think about obeying copyright laws is somehow
>siding with someone harassing you?

Yes, of course. Where and who is the victim? Or are you suggesting
that this is a victimless crime? The only victim is ME.

Vandeman, you are truly an idiot.

>You could have complied with the law by simply paraphrasing what he
>sent you,

Then no one would believe me. Besides, it is impossible to paraphrase
an insane person's statement. No one knows what it means, including
the author. Surely, you must have more important things to do? Oh, I
forgot, it's you. Forget I said that. I KNOW you don't have anything
better to do.

or if it was a bona fide attempt at harassment, you could
>have simply reported it to the police.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 02:59:59 -0700 (PDT), "[email protected]"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>On Jun 14, 2:32 am, [email protected] (Bill Z.) wrote:
>> Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> writes:

>> > The best way to deal with harassment is to make it public. DUH! Did
>> > you have a valid) point? It's interesting that you would side with the
>> > person doing the harassment, rather than the person being harassed....

>> Suggesting that you think about obeying copyright laws is somehow
>> siding with someone harassing you?  Vandeman, you are truly an idiot.
>>
>> You could have complied with the law by simply paraphrasing what he
>> sent you, or if it was a bona fide attempt at harassment, you could
>> have simply reported it to the police.
>>
>> --
>> My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB- Hide quoted text -

>If you want copyright violations. Check out his entire site. No
>oriiginal content at all. all quotes from others because he hasn't a
>bit of info himself...He even claimed to write a book on mountain
>biking but has yet to produce the name. He does "reviews of
>literature" which anyone can do...probably learned most of his
>reviewing when working for that technology company he works for...the
>same one that RAPES the wild in the name of new technology. He's a
>fraud and fake...Oh yeah...and he can't tell the difference between
>his name and Mike VANDERMAN which is always his defense against my
>posts. He's an asshole.

Still waiting for your explanation of why you deliberately LIED:

"I found this picture of Mike Vanderman protesting a bike race...he is
trying to run down the biker...that crazy Mike!! He's always good for
a laugh.

http://bikehugger.com/images/blog/nugget-thumb.jpg"

You aren't going to live this down, until you admit your dishonesty.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

> "I found this picture of Mike Vanderman protesting a bike race...he is
> trying to run down the biker...that crazy Mike!! He's always good for
> a laugh.

> http://bikehugger.com/images/blog/nugget-thumb.jpg"
>
> You aren't going to live this down, until you admit your dishonesty.
> --

VandeRman asshole...read it. You wouldn't have been able to keep up
with the cyclist for 5 seconds...stop trying to pawn yourself off as
this guy!

On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 17:38:08 -0700 (PDT), "[email protected]"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>> "I found this picture of Mike Vanderman protesting a bike race...he is
>> trying to run down the biker...that crazy Mike!! He's always good for
>> a laugh.

>> http://bikehugger.com/images/blog/nugget-thumb.jpg"
>>
>> You aren't going to live this down, until you admit your dishonesty.
>> --

>VandeRman asshole...read it. You wouldn't have been able to keep up
>with the cyclist for 5 seconds...stop trying to pawn yourself off as
>this guy!

A spelling error doesn't excuse your trying to pass him off as me. But
as a mountain biker, "Liar" is your middle name. When are you going to
admit the truth?!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> writes:

> On 13 Jun 2008 23:32:45 -0700, [email protected] (Bill Z.)
> wrote:
>
> >Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> writes:

> >> The best way to deal with harassment is to make it public. DUH! Did
> >> you have a valid) point? It's interesting that you would side with the
> >> person doing the harassment, rather than the person being harassed....

> >Suggesting that you think about obeying copyright laws is somehow
> >siding with someone harassing you?

> Yes, of course. Where and who is the victim? Or are you suggesting
> that this is a victimless crime? The only victim is ME.

What I'm suggesting is that you obey U.S. laws. Whether you are a
victim or not is not clear: one funny email sent to you hardly seems
like harassment in any legal sense. It's not like you were
threatened. It sounded more like the thank you note some high school
students in the Bay Area supposedly sent to Fred Phelps - the nut who
now pickets military funerals - for picketing their play. It made the
news and the free publicity resulted in them selling out performances!

> Vandeman, you are truly an idiot.
> >
> >You could have complied with the law by simply paraphrasing what he
> >sent you,

> Then no one would believe me. Besides, it is impossible to paraphrase
> an insane person's statement.

Why? If they won't trust you to paraphrase what someone sent you, why
should they not think you made up the whole thing? It's not like there
was a digital signature on it. Also, if you wanted to send the whole
thing, you could have asked the copyright owner for permission.

Also, the person who sent you that thing was not insane. He was simply
a college student (I presume) acting like a wise guy.

> No one knows what it means, including the author. Surely, you must
> have more important things to do? Oh, I forgot, it's you. Forget I
> said that. I KNOW you don't have anything better to do.

ROTFLMAO. *You* get caught violating U.S. copyright laws and instead
of cleaning up your act, you try to attack the messenger. Both of them.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB

There you go...lying again. I don't mountain bike remember...you will
be quick to say BUT you did...thing is...everything about me is out
there. Nothing hidden. no lies, no fakeness...you on the other hand
prefer to use avoidance because you lie so often. that is the typical
behavior of your disorder though...sociopath....and asshole.

On 14 Jun 2008 23:47:17 -0700, [email protected] (Bill Z.)
wrote:

>Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> writes:
>
>> On 13 Jun 2008 23:32:45 -0700, [email protected] (Bill Z.)
>> wrote:

>> >Suggesting that you think about obeying copyright laws is somehow
>> >siding with someone harassing you?

>> Yes, of course. Where and who is the victim? Or are you suggesting
>> that this is a victimless crime? The only victim is ME.

>What I'm suggesting is that you obey U.S. laws. Whether you are a
>victim or not is not clear: one funny email sent to you hardly seems
>like harassment in any legal sense. It's not like you were
>threatened. It sounded more like the thank you note some high school
>students in the Bay Area supposedly sent to Fred Phelps - the nut who
>now pickets military funerals - for picketing their play. It made the
>news and the free publicity resulted in them selling out performances!
>
>> Vandeman, you are truly an idiot.
>> >
>> >You could have complied with the law by simply paraphrasing what he
>> >sent you,

>> Then no one would believe me. Besides, it is impossible to paraphrase
>> an insane person's statement.

>Why? If they won't trust you to paraphrase what someone sent you, why
>should they not think you made up the whole thing? It's not like there
>was a digital signature on it. Also, if you wanted to send the whole
>thing, you could have asked the copyright owner for permission.
>
>Also, the person who sent you that thing was not insane. He was simply
>a college student (I presume) acting like a wise guy.
>
>> No one knows what it means, including the author. Surely, you must
>> have more important things to do? Oh, I forgot, it's you. Forget I
>> said that. I KNOW you don't have anything better to do.

>ROTFLMAO. *You* get caught violating U.S. copyright laws and instead
>of cleaning up your act, you try to attack the messenger. Both of them.

Right. A victimless "crime".

Ignore the more important issue: why are so many mountain bikers
IDIOTS? Does mountain biking cause brain damage? Or do brain damaged
people just tend to like mountain biking, which doesn't challenge
their brains.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

On Sun, 15 Jun 2008 02:54:16 -0700 (PDT), "[email protected]"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>There you go...lying again. I don't mountain bike remember...you will
>be quick to say BUT you did...thing is...everything about me is out
>there. Nothing hidden. no lies, no fakeness...you on the other hand
>prefer to use avoidance because you lie so often. that is the typical
>behavior of your disorder though...sociopath....and asshole.

If you are as pure as you CLAIM, why did you LIE?:

Still waiting for your explanation of why you deliberately LIED:

"I found this picture of Mike Vanderman protesting a bike race...he is
trying to run down the biker...that crazy Mike!! He's always good for
a laugh.

http://bikehugger.com/images/blog/nugget-thumb.jpg"

You aren't going to live this down, until you admit your dishonesty.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> writes:

> On 14 Jun 2008 23:47:17 -0700, [email protected] (Bill Z.)
> wrote:
>
> >> No one knows what it means, including the author. Surely, you must
> >> have more important things to do? Oh, I forgot, it's you. Forget I
> >> said that. I KNOW you don't have anything better to do.

> >ROTFLMAO. *You* get caught violating U.S. copyright laws and instead
> >of cleaning up your act, you try to attack the messenger. Both of them.

> Right. A victimless "crime".

Not true - if the author decided to publish the email he sent you in a
mountain-biking magazine (for example), having it appear first on
usenet would reduce the interest the magazine would have in it. So
you did violate the law in a way that could hurt someone economically,
at least in principle.

<rest ignored>

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB

On 18 Jun 2008 21:45:28 -0700, [email protected] (Bill Z.)
wrote:

>Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> writes:

>> >ROTFLMAO. *You* get caught violating U.S. copyright laws and instead
>> >of cleaning up your act, you try to attack the messenger. Both of them.

>> Right. A victimless "crime".

>Not true - if the author decided to publish the email he sent you in a
>mountain-biking magazine (for example), having it appear first on
>usenet would reduce the interest the magazine would have in it. So
>you did violate the law in a way that could hurt someone economically,
>at least in principle.

Not in reality, where most of us live. Show us the marketable part of
that email! This should be good!

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> writes:

> On 18 Jun 2008 21:45:28 -0700, [email protected] (Bill Z.)
> wrote:
>
> >Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> writes:

> >> Right. A victimless "crime".

> >Not true - if the author decided to publish the email he sent you in a
> >mountain-biking magazine (for example), having it appear first on
> >usenet would reduce the interest the magazine would have in it. So
> >you did violate the law in a way that could hurt someone economically,
> >at least in principle.

> Not in reality, where most of us live. Show us the marketable part of
> that email! This should be good!

Irrelevant - you claimed that copyright infringement was a victimless
crime and it clearly isn't.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB

On 20 Jun 2008 14:15:16 -0700, [email protected] (Bill Z.)
wrote:

>Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> writes:
>
>> On 18 Jun 2008 21:45:28 -0700, [email protected] (Bill Z.)
>> wrote:

>> >Not true - if the author decided to publish the email he sent you in a
>> >mountain-biking magazine (for example), having it appear first on
>> >usenet would reduce the interest the magazine would have in it. So
>> >you did violate the law in a way that could hurt someone economically,
>> >at least in principle.

>> Not in reality, where most of us live. Show us the marketable part of
>> that email! This should be good!

>Irrelevant - you claimed that copyright infringement was a victimless
>crime and it clearly isn't.

If the email isn't marketable, then he hasn't been victimized. I've
taken nothing of value. On the contrary, it is WORTHLESS. Hence the
only victim is ME.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> writes:

> On 20 Jun 2008 14:15:16 -0700, [email protected] (Bill Z.)
> wrote:

> >> Not in reality, where most of us live. Show us the marketable part of
> >> that email! This should be good!

> >Irrelevant - you claimed that copyright infringement was a victimless
> >crime and it clearly isn't.

> If the email isn't marketable, then he hasn't been victimized. I've
> taken nothing of value. On the contrary, it is WORTHLESS. Hence the
> only victim is ME.

If you break into a car and steal a radio from it, you've committed a
crime even if the radio is broken and not reparable, and hence
worthless.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB

Yeah, he lied and were I that person running, I would be suing the OP
for defamation of character for linking my pic to you.

Of course, you have never lied.

j.

On Jun 14, 2:05 pm, Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> wrote:
> On Sat, 14 Jun 2008 02:59:59 -0700 (PDT), "[email protected]"
>

> <[email protected]> wrote:

> >> Suggesting that you think about obeying copyright laws is somehow
> >> siding with someone harassing you?  Vandeman, you are truly an idiot..

> >> You could have complied with the law by simply paraphrasing what he
> >> sent you, or if it was a bona fide attempt at harassment, you could
> >> have simply reported it to the police.

> >> --
> >> My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB- Hide quoted text -

> >If you want copyright violations. Check out his entire site. No
> >oriiginal content at all. all quotes from others because he hasn't a
> >bit of info himself...He even claimed to write a book on mountain
> >biking but has yet to produce the name. He does "reviews of
> >literature" which anyone can do...probably learned most of his
> >reviewing when working for that technology company he works for...the
> >same one that RAPES the wild in the name of new technology. He's a
> >fraud and fake...Oh yeah...and he can't tell the difference between
> >his name and Mike VANDERMAN which is always his defense against my
> >posts. He's an asshole.

> Still waiting for your explanation of why you deliberately LIED:
>
> "I found this picture of Mike Vanderman protesting a bike race...he is
> trying to run down the biker...that crazy Mike!! He's always good for
> a laugh.
>
> http://bikehugger.com/images/blog/nugget-thumb.jpg"
>
> You aren't going to live this down, until you admit your dishonesty.
>
> Please don't put a cell phone next to any part of your body that you are fond of!
>
> http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

On 21 Jun 2008 12:50:54 -0700, [email protected] (Bill Z.)
wrote:

>Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> writes:
>
>> On 20 Jun 2008 14:15:16 -0700, [email protected] (Bill Z.)
>> wrote:

>> >Irrelevant - you claimed that copyright infringement was a victimless
>> >crime and it clearly isn't.

>> If the email isn't marketable, then he hasn't been victimized. I've
>> taken nothing of value. On the contrary, it is WORTHLESS. Hence the
>> only victim is ME.

>If you break into a car and steal a radio from it, you've committed a
>crime even if the radio is broken and not reparable, and hence
>worthless.

WRONG. I would have done him a FAVOR to remove that trash -- a
victimless crime.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande