Why Is the Supply of IDIOT Mountain Bikers ENDLESS???

Mike Vandeman

Guest
Subject: Your Cause.
Date: Sun, 22 Jun 2008 13:13:46 -0600
From: "Sharkey, Nathan" <[email protected]>
To: <[email protected]>

I am an avid outdoorsman.

I have 3 children and I have raised them to respect and enjoy nature.

What you are doing is absolutely repulsive. This world is here for us
to enjoy. You must be delusional if you think that you are creating
anything positive. The outdoors need to be further opened up to
respectful people for them to experience so that they may share the
appreciation for our beautiful country.

Why don’t you go donate blood or something useful.

Nathan

=00
information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
viewing, copying or distribution of, or reliance on this message by
unintended recipients is strictly prohibited. If you have received
this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the
message and deleting it from your computer.

http://home.pacbell.net/mjvande

Mike Vandeman <[email protected]> writes:

> From: "Sharkey, Nathan" <[email protected]>
> To: <[email protected]>
> =00

<snip>

> NOTICE - This communication may contain confidential and privileged
> information that is for the sole use of the intended recipient. Any
> viewing, copying or distribution of, or reliance on this message by
> unintended recipients is strictly prohibited. If you have received
> this message in error, please notify us immediately by replying to the
> message and deleting it from your computer.

Vandeman is shameless.

--
My real name backwards: nemuaZ lliB