Why is this board full of Sh** ?

Discussion in 'Triathlon' started by Martin Fowler, Mar 21, 2003.

  1. I thought this was a triathlon board ?

    THERE IS NOTHING BUT ADVERTS ON IT.

    I thought usenet had a no advertising policy ?

    Tags:

  2. Tom Rodgers

    Tom Rodgers Guest

    No, this group's policy is to allow ads followed by FS, FA, etc. Before, they accounted for lesst
    than 10% of postings. You can read the FAQs for exact policy. The reason there aren't too many other
    postings presently is because we are semi-boycotting a "troll," who uses ecce and many other names
    herein, to simply send posts to himself. When his traffic dies down, the other informative posts
    will return. Still, if you seem legit and ask a good question or give an honest opinion, some folks
    will still respond--though you risk beeing "ecce-fied" by the troll.

    "Martin Fowler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > I thought this was a triathlon board ?
    >
    > THERE IS NOTHING BUT ADVERTS ON IT.
    >
    > I thought usenet had a no advertising policy ?

  3. The amount of ads here are the same as always....it's simply that there's very little serious
    posting going on due in part to an individual taking the NG over and posting rubbish.

    news:<[email protected]>...