Why is this board full of Sh** ?

Martin Fowler

Guest
I thought this was a triathlon board ?

THERE IS NOTHING BUT ADVERTS ON IT.

I thought usenet had a no advertising policy ?

No, this group's policy is to allow ads followed by FS, FA, etc. Before, they accounted for lesst
than 10% of postings. You can read the FAQs for exact policy. The reason there aren't too many other
postings presently is because we are semi-boycotting a "troll," who uses ecce and many other names
herein, to simply send posts to himself. When his traffic dies down, the other informative posts
will return. Still, if you seem legit and ask a good question or give an honest opinion, some folks
will still respond--though you risk beeing "ecce-fied" by the troll.

"Martin Fowler" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I thought this was a triathlon board ?
>
> THERE IS NOTHING BUT ADVERTS ON IT.
>
> I thought usenet had a no advertising policy ?

The amount of ads here are the same as always....it's simply that there's very little serious
posting going on due in part to an individual taking the NG over and posting rubbish.

news:<[email protected]>...