Why no news posts?

Discussion in 'Cycling Equipment' started by Spooky, Apr 13, 2003.

  1. Spooky

    Spooky Guest

    I havent had a cycling tech news post in 4 days????

    Tags:

  2. Harris

    Harris Guest

    Spooky <[email protected]> wrote:
    > I havent had a cycling tech news post in 4 days????

    I'm getting lots of them. Must be a problem with yer news server.

    Art Harris

  3. Jobst Brandt

    Jobst Brandt Guest

  4. Spooky wrote:

    > I havent had a cycling tech news post in 4 days????

    Late last week, we realized everything had been invented. ;-)

    --
    Frank Krygowski [email protected]

  5. Frank Krygowski wrote:

    > Spooky wrote:
    >>
    >> I havent had a cycling tech news post in 4 days????
    >
    > Late last week, we realized everything had been invented. ;-)

    I thought we already knew that a century ago.

    "Everything that can be invented has been invented."

    -- Charles Duell, Director of U.S. Patent Office, 1899

    --
    Benjamin Lewis

    On a paper submitted by a physicist colleague: "This isn't right. This isn't even wrong." --
    Wolfgang Pauli