Why no news posts?

Spooky <[email protected]> wrote:
> I havent had a cycling tech news post in 4 days????

I'm getting lots of them. Must be a problem with yer news server.

Art Harris

Spooky wrote:

> I havent had a cycling tech news post in 4 days????

Late last week, we realized everything had been invented. ;-)

--
Frank Krygowski [email protected]

Frank Krygowski wrote:

> Spooky wrote:
>>
>> I havent had a cycling tech news post in 4 days????
>
> Late last week, we realized everything had been invented. ;-)

I thought we already knew that a century ago.

"Everything that can be invented has been invented."

-- Charles Duell, Director of U.S. Patent Office, 1899

--
Benjamin Lewis

On a paper submitted by a physicist colleague: "This isn't right. This isn't even wrong." --
Wolfgang Pauli