Why not unicycle just for fun?

unitoon

Guest
there are so many threads that tell you to unicycle for Christ,
Paganism, and tons of other religions/religious elements. why not just
unicycle for the sake of a good time?

--
unitoon

unitoon's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12011

skroboskim wrote:
> i do that too, but i dedicate it to christ :)

Isn't that like saying "I'm on a diet, but I eat whatever I want when I
wan't, and don't exercise?"

The point of this thread is to stop dragging religion, opinion, etc.
into unicycling, and just unicycle.

I have no problem with religious debate or conversation, or any of that
stuff, but let's keep one out of the other.

--
EvanWilson
EvanWilson's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/11834

skroboskim wrote:
> i do that too, but i dedicate it to christ :)

Yo - I believe it was "chirst", and that was the other thread.

I unicycle because it is a moving meditation that reminds me, in a deep
kinesthetic way, that life is a balancing act. I try to take that
lesson with me wherever I go.

--
Jim_Rob

TTFN- JR

The Sage claims nothing, and so cannot be reproached, Lao Tzu
Jim_Rob's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3824

why not just unicycle for the sake of unicycling...when you land your
first unispin...is it cuz god propelled the uni a little faster, made
you jump a little higher or gave you the confidence...or will it be
because you dedicated time and effort into the trick?

unicyling for anypurpose other than sport or fun is as unseful as this
(thanks goes to "into the blue" for the reference)

|Filename: bunny cakes.jpg |

trials_uni

TRIALS 4 LIFE !

koebwil wrote:
> I'm too hardcore to type. I just punch the keyboard and delete the
> letters I don't want

w00t...i got reply # 60666 in MR

unitoon wrote:
> there are so many threads that tell you to unicycle for Christ, ....?

Yeah, let Christ do his own damn unicycling. Doesn't need any help
from us. It's rumoured that the guy can unicycle on water.

Nao

--
Naomi

They may largely have abandoned religion, but the modern teenagers do
not lack for Gods. The collection plates are just much bigger, and
they get to pay in advance. (Naomi 2005)

Every breath you take, every move you make... contributes towards
global warming.
Naomi's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/3322

Iv'e been unicycling for about 4 months, I don't know why but i's
addictive and sooo much fun, fun... ouch ...fun.. opps...hobble..
hobble.. Fun.... I think I might be addicted to the one wheeled
beast... is there a rehab somewhere?:D

--
olwyn

Why does life steam passed so fast when your enjoying yourself?
olwyn's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12162

trials_uni wrote:
> why not just unicycle for the sake of unicycling...when you land your
> first unispin...is it cuz god propelled the uni a little faster, made
> you jump a little higher or gave you the confidence...or will it be
> because you dedicated time and effort into the trick?
>
> unicyling for anypurpose other than sport or fun is as unseful as this
> (thanks goes to "into the blue" for the reference)

For 'gods' sake why has that rabbit got pancakes on it's head for????
oops sorry for 'goodness' sakes.. sorry for the religions over
tones...:) sorry

--
olwyn

Why does life steam passed so fast when your enjoying yourself?
olwyn's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12162

I unicycle for fun. No other reason - except the fitness benefits, the
image... but yes, just for fun.

I also read and think for fun and personal improvement, and discuss
philosophy and religion and related matters for fun and personal
improvement.

The unicycling I discuss in RSU. the other I discuss in JC. Problem?

--
Mikefule

Let every man so *p*itch his song
To help his neighbour sing along

x1psh1x wrote:
> i unicycle because its the best thing thats ever been invented by
> humans. i dedicate it to my self and anyone else who rides.

Are you an addict too?
What is about the prospect of really hurting yourself and then not, so
mind bending engaging?

--
olwyn

Why does life steam passed so fast when your enjoying yourself?
olwyn's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/12162

hurting yourself is part of the fun..

|Filename: 07-05-06_1402.jpg |

DustinMichels

Been there, done that, went back for more.

*'OWNER OF 63921' (http://tinyurl.com/pa7go) ::
'GALLERY' (http://tinyurl.com/94j5k)*
DustinMichels's Profile: http://www.unicyclist.com/profile/10289