Why should I spend time cooking meals ? ? ?

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Dan Simper, Jan 18, 2005.

  1. Dan Simper

    Dan Simper Guest

    After a few hours, even the best meal will just be a stinking turd in
    some toilet bowl.

    So why all the time-consuming cooking just to fill a toilet with brown
    turds?

    I don't understand ...

    Tags:

  2. Paul M. Cook

    Paul M. Cook Guest

    "Dan Simper" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > After a few hours, even the best meal will just be a stinking turd in
    > some toilet bowl.
    >
    > So why all the time-consuming cooking just to fill a toilet with brown
    > turds?
    >
    > I don't understand ...

    OK, see "krebs cycle" in the any biology textbook.

    Paul

  3. In article <[email protected]>,
    pain_w[email protected] (Dan Simper) wrote:

    > After a few hours, even the best meal will just be a stinking turd in
    > some toilet bowl.
    >
    > So why all the time-consuming cooking just to fill a toilet with brown
    > turds?
    >
    > I don't understand ...

    Ah, but see, there is more than one way to create said turd. ;-)
    That's where the fun comes in.

    And, what you eat will determine how that turd smells too.
    --
    Om.

  4. On 18 Jan 2005 21:28:52 -0800, Dan Simper <[email protected]> wrote
    in <news:[email protected]>:

    > After a few hours, even the best meal will just be a stinking turd in
    > some toilet bowl.
    >
    > So why all the time-consuming cooking just to fill a toilet with brown
    > turds?
    >
    > I don't understand ...

    No, you wouldn't.

  5. Damsel

    Damsel Guest

    On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 00:07:48 -0600, OmManiPadmeOmelet
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >In article <[email protected]>,
    > [email protected] (Dan Simper) wrote:
    >
    >> After a few hours, even the best meal will just be a stinking turd in
    >> some toilet bowl.
    >>
    >> So why all the time-consuming cooking just to fill a toilet with brown
    >> turds?
    >>
    >> I don't understand ...

    >Ah, but see, there is more than one way to create said turd. ;-)
    >That's where the fun comes in.
    >
    >And, what you eat will determine how that turd smells too.

    And how it looks. Drink a gallon of grape Kool-Aid, then eat a can of corn
    without chewing it. You'll be amazed.

    Carol

  6. In article <[email protected]>,
    Damsel <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 00:07:48 -0600, OmManiPadmeOmelet
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >In article <[email protected]>,
    > > [email protected] (Dan Simper) wrote:
    > >
    > >> After a few hours, even the best meal will just be a stinking turd in
    > >> some toilet bowl.
    > >>
    > >> So why all the time-consuming cooking just to fill a toilet with brown
    > >> turds?
    > >>
    > >> I don't understand ...

    > >Ah, but see, there is more than one way to create said turd. ;-)
    > >That's where the fun comes in.
    > >
    > >And, what you eat will determine how that turd smells too.

    > And how it looks. Drink a gallon of grape Kool-Aid, then eat a can of corn
    > without chewing it. You'll be amazed.
    >
    > Carol

    <lol>
    That was funny....
    --
    Om.

  7. Damsel

    Damsel Guest

    On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 03:08:53 -0600, OmManiPadmeOmelet
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >In article <[email protected]>,
    > Damsel <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> >And, what you eat will determine how that turd smells too.

    >> And how it looks. Drink a gallon of grape Kool-Aid, then eat a can of corn
    >> without chewing it. You'll be amazed.
    >>
    >> Carol

    ><lol>
    >That was funny....

    I'm assuming you know what the Kool-Aid does? I found out all by my widdle
    self one day, when I was very thirsty. You'll SHOW people your turds. <G>

    Carol, who shouldn't be posting this late at night

  8. Why bother with anything ? After a few feeting moments of happiness we
    will all be naught but a pile of rotting bones. I for one choose to
    maximize the fleeting moments. Perhaps you would like to skip those and
    go directly to the grand finale ?
    Dean G.

    Eat, drink, and be merry, for tomorrow we may all be dead.

  9. Peter Aitken

    Peter Aitken Guest

    "Dan Simper" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > After a few hours, even the best meal will just be a stinking turd in
    > some toilet bowl.
    >
    > So why all the time-consuming cooking just to fill a toilet with brown
    > turds?
    >
    > I don't understand ...

    You are 100% correct. You should eat nothing but cheese whiz and ritz
    crackers.

  10. Dimitri

    Dimitri Guest

    "Dan Simper" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > After a few hours, even the best meal will just be a stinking turd in
    > some toilet bowl.
    >
    > So why all the time-consuming cooking just to fill a toilet with brown
    > turds?
    >
    > I don't understand ...

    You're 100% correct.

    I think in the future you should consume the afore mentioned waste product.

    AKA Eat **IT!

    Dimitri

  11. In article <[email protected]>,
    Damsel <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 03:08:53 -0600, OmManiPadmeOmelet
    > <[email protected]> wrote:

    > >> And how it looks. Drink a gallon of grape Kool-Aid, then eat a can of corn
    > >> without chewing it. You'll be amazed.
    > >>
    > >> Carol

    > ><lol>
    > >That was funny....

    > I'm assuming you know what the Kool-Aid does? I found out all by my widdle
    > self one day, when I was very thirsty. You'll SHOW people your turds. <G>
    >
    > Carol, who shouldn't be posting this late at night

    Considering the amount of food coloring in Kool-aid, I can guess. ;-)
    My choice is usually cherry or tropical punch kool-aid and it almost
    makes it look like you have a rectal bleed if you drink enough of it, so
    yes, I imagine you have purple turds....... <lol>

    Om (who went to bed about 3 am.....)
    --
    Om.

  12. Dan Simper wrote:

    > I don't understand ...

    201 troll messages so far to 201 different newsgroups.

    What I don't understand is attacking an Icelandic newsgroup
    with so many crossposts.

  13. Damsel

    Damsel Guest

    On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 12:59:49 -0600, OmManiPadmeOmelet
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >In article <[email protected]>,
    > Damsel <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 03:08:53 -0600, OmManiPadmeOmelet
    >> <[email protected]> wrote:

    >> ><lol>
    >> >That was funny....

    >> I'm assuming you know what the Kool-Aid does? I found out all by my widdle
    >> self one day, when I was very thirsty. You'll SHOW people your turds. <G>
    >>
    >> Carol, who shouldn't be posting this late at night

    >Considering the amount of food coloring in Kool-aid, I can guess. ;-)
    >My choice is usually cherry or tropical punch kool-aid and it almost
    >makes it look like you have a rectal bleed if you drink enough of it, so
    >yes, I imagine you have purple turds....... <lol>

    <BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP> Wrong. Believe it or not, grape Kool-Aid causes lime
    green fecal matter. Really, really green. LOL!

    Carol

  14. In article <[email protected]>,
    Damsel <[email protected]> wrote:

    > On Wed, 19 Jan 2005 12:59:49 -0600, OmManiPadmeOmelet
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >In article <[email protected]>,
    > > Damsel <[email protected]> wrote:

    > >> I'm assuming you know what the Kool-Aid does? I found out all by my
    > >> widdle
    > >> self one day, when I was very thirsty. You'll SHOW people your turds.
    > >> <G>
    > >>
    > >> Carol, who shouldn't be posting this late at night

    > >Considering the amount of food coloring in Kool-aid, I can guess. ;-)
    > >My choice is usually cherry or tropical punch kool-aid and it almost
    > >makes it look like you have a rectal bleed if you drink enough of it, so
    > >yes, I imagine you have purple turds....... <lol>

    > <BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP> Wrong. Believe it or not, grape Kool-Aid causes lime
    > green fecal matter. Really, really green. LOL!
    >
    > Carol

    That's odd... ;-)
    Must be Ph sensitive?

    Hmmmmmmmmm.......
    --
    Om.

  15. Damsel

    Damsel Guest

    On Thu, 20 Jan 2005 01:48:10 -0600, OmManiPadmeOmelet
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >In article <[email protected]>,
    > Damsel <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    >> Believe it or not, grape Kool-Aid causes lime
    >> green fecal matter. Really, really green. LOL!

    >That's odd... ;-)
    >Must be Ph sensitive?
    >
    >Hmmmmmmmmm.......

    Give a shot. What do you have to lose? <EG>

    Carol

  16. In article <[email protected]>,
    Michael O'Donnell <[email protected]> wrote:

    > In article Peter Aitken savoured the salmon then said
    > > "Dan Simper" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    > > news:[email protected]
    > > > After a few hours, even the best meal will just be a stinking turd in
    > > > some toilet bowl.
    > > >
    > > > So why all the time-consuming cooking just to fill a toilet with brown
    > > > turds?
    > > >
    > > > I don't understand ...

    > > You are 100% correct. You should eat nothing but cheese whiz and ritz
    > > crackers.

    > heh !
    > good one, Peter !
    >
    > Mick.

    Don't forget the marshmallows......
    --
    Om.

  17. T

    T Guest

    Eating peanuts produces a nice 'Oh Henry'.

  18. Michael

    Michael Guest

    The Damsel wrote:

    Drink a gallon of grape Kool-Aid, then eat a can of corn
    without chewing it. You'll be amazed.

    BWAHAHAHA!! You are outrageous, Carol! Thanks for
    the early morning laughter.

    Michael

  19. Giganews

    Giganews Guest