Why So Many Broken Posts?

lectraplayer

May 11, 2014
I am seeing several members making at least four duplicate posts at a time, and I wind up doing it as well. I sometimes go to post, and I get a "not enough memory" error. ...then after attempting several times, and getting the same error, I find the thread has been created several times. Why is this?

...speaking of which...

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 229376000) (tried to allocate 84 bytes) in /home/cycling/public_html/ips_kernel/classDbMysqliClient.php on line 471

I thought this was going to be about seat posts, I even had some replies in mind. I have run into this problem a few times, often because not enough memory in my old laptop. I have run into it on several forums. It seems to not be a problem currently on this forum. Anyone having problems with broken seat posts?

...let's see, it's in ths soapbox forum, not the equipmsnt forum, so it probably isn't a seat post TP. Just stay away from carbon fiber. :p

I saw a couple other admin-related threads here, so this is the best place I could find for it. This is the only board I'm having trouble with.

I think it is because the site is slow updating a new post and posters get impatient and hit the post button multiple times. I have has no issue so far but I let the software cycle through.

Reactions: steve
Steve is in Australia as far as I know. He is the site administrator.

This issue should be sorted now, thanks for bringing it to our attention.