Why So Many Broken Posts?

lectraplayer

May 11, 2014
I am seeing several members making at least four duplicate posts at a time, and I wind up doing it as well. I sometimes go to post, and I get a "not enough memory" error. ...then after attempting several times, and getting the same error, I find the thread has been created several times. Why is this?

lectraplayer

May 11, 2014
...speaking of which...

Fatal error: Out of memory (allocated 229376000) (tried to allocate 84 bytes) in /home/cycling/public_html/ips_kernel/classDbMysqliClient.php on line 471

I thought this was going to be about seat posts, I even had some replies in mind. I have run into this problem a few times, often because not enough memory in my old laptop. I have run into it on several forums. It seems to not be a problem currently on this forum. Anyone having problems with broken seat posts?

lectraplayer

May 11, 2014
...let's see, it's in ths soapbox forum, not the equipmsnt forum, so it probably isn't a seat post TP. Just stay away from carbon fiber. :p

I saw a couple other admin-related threads here, so this is the best place I could find for it. This is the only board I'm having trouble with.

jhuskey

Oct 6, 2003
I think it is because the site is slow updating a new post and posters get impatient and hit the post button multiple times. I have has no issue so far but I let the software cycle through.

Reactions: steve

steve

Administrator
Staff member
Aug 12, 2001
This issue should be sorted now, thanks for bringing it to our attention.