Why South Africa Is Great!

gdiza

Jul 28, 2004
Yes, I had to add my country to the list of "Is Greats" :)

1. we have a ex president who was in jail for yonks
2. we have beautiful woman (most who are going lesbian)
3. we have nice roads to cycle on (generally)
4. we have beautiful sites to visit
5. rand is getting stronger against the dollar ;)
6. clubs in ZA let kids (under 18's) in
7. girls mess guys around in ZA (a rare thing since its normally the other way round)

anyone else wanna from ZA wanna add more? ;)

gdiza said:
Yes, I had to add my country to the list of "Is Greats" :)

1. we have a ex president who was in jail for yonks
2. we have beautiful woman (most who are going lesbian)
3. we have nice roads to cycle on (generally)
4. we have beautiful sites to visit
5. rand is getting stronger against the dollar ;)
6. clubs in ZA let kids (under 18's) in
7. girls mess guys around in ZA (a rare thing since its normally the other way round)

anyone else wanna from ZA wanna add more? ;)

You can get fake passports. Haven for terrorists. :eek:

ya, and kidnappings and murders (www.findleighmatthews.co.za) and rapings and stuff.
i'm still upset about this leigh matthews thing even tho i didn't know her in anyway but i just figured she'd be found and end of that drama.

i guess no country is perfect, mine is def far from perfect.

Ha ha... Great because terrorists have no reason to bother us.

Great because we have the 2 biggest (entrants) cycle "races" in the world

Great because I know of few other places with better weather

Where else can a youngster actually buy property (too expensive everywhere else)

Great because our women are GORGEOUS... And just enough Lezz's up here in Jo'burg, not too many nor too few.

Too many other good things to mention

Hmm, gdiza, something gives me the idea you might have some issues with our ladies? Had a bad experience recently?

p.s. Won't start mentioning the bads though, we don't need terrorist activity to keep our average life span down... 30% HIV positive or something... Aish!

well, all i ever do is have problems with woman!!! story of my life!

i could share some of my stories with you, but u'd die laughing and i dont want that... :)

Ha ha, but being in Cape Town there must be many stories. No matter how many turn Lezzo there are still millions unaccounted for.. Lovely city in that way :D

well, i dont have a problem as far my gf's turning lesbian (1 was bi interested), my problem arises where the girls take me for a gat!
trust me, the cpt chicks are devine but they think "they're all that"
so...
my attitude these days is to show them f'all interest.

And just like here in Oz you can go for a surf and get bitten in half by the biggest freakin great white shark youve ever seen, for FREE. I'm there man. Gonna buy me a wetsuit to keep my bits together so they can identify me. Thought i'd add that to you list . cheers.

gdiza said:
who the hell is Andre Botha?
shame, shame, shame on you. Andre Botha is one of the greatest if not the best bodyboarder to ever come out of South Africa. I still ca'nt believe you don't know who he is. OK, what about Alistair Taylor???, Dean Seppings????

nope, dont have a clue... i'm a cyclist! :) not a bodyboarder/surfer ;)

:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: strange you should say it has one of the best climates in the world, when i lived in PE from 1970 to 1975, it was either too hot to walk on the sand or too windy to walk on it, the sea was full of sharks and jelly fish,, we then moved down to CT in may 1995 and it ****** it down for 3 weeks non stop, the track at bellville was flooded for weeks, good job we lived up the old paarl road in brackenfell. apart from behind shot at by crazy non whites in stellenboch whilst training, even crazier car drivers, glass on the road, snakes in front wheels,vigilanties around the housing estate at night with big 45 smith and wessons,, burning tyres in the road in parrow,uanable to get to work in paarden island because the sea was washing over the sea wall,it was paradise, will be there during nov/jan this year for our 1st trip back since 1979,, cannot wait totsiens.:p :p :p

bikeriderfrance said:
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: strange you should say it has one of the best climates in the world, when i lived in PE from 1970 to 1975, it was either too hot to walk on the sand or too windy to walk on it, the sea was full of sharks and jelly fish,, we then moved down to CT in may 1995 and it ****** it down for 3 weeks non stop, the track at bellville was flooded for weeks, good job we lived up the old paarl road in brackenfell. apart from behind shot at by crazy non whites in stellenboch whilst training, even crazier car drivers, glass on the road, snakes in front wheels,vigilanties around the housing estate at night with big 45 smith and wessons,, burning tyres in the road in parrow,uanable to get to work in paarden island because the sea was washing over the sea wall,it was paradise, will be there during nov/jan this year for our 1st trip back since 1979,, cannot wait totsiens.:p :p :p
Two white policemen have got this black fellow up against a wall. One of them puts two tyres over him and pins his arms to his side. I went up them and said 'what you're doing is illegal'. Why? 'I just told them that you're not allowed to mix crossplys and radials.'