Whyte PRST1 for Sale in UK

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

Pushuphill

One owner, (fairly) lightly used XT & Hope Mini specced PRST1 to fund a Heckler purchase. The
bike is in very good condition, never crashed, a couple of small scratches but no dents etc.
Just serviced. I have the reciept for my original purchase from Leisure Lakes and all the
manuals etc. For sale as a complete bike for £1300, or as frame / bb / & Fox air shocks, stem &
seatpost only, for £700.

Tel 01690 710601.

pushuphill wrote:
> One owner, (fairly) lightly used XT & Hope Mini specced PRST1 to fund a Heckler purchase. The bike
> is in very good condition, never crashed, a couple of small scratches but no dents etc. Just
> serviced. I have the reciept for my original purchase from Leisure Lakes and all the manuals etc.
> For sale as a complete bike for £1300, or as frame / bb / & Fox air shocks, stem & seatpost only,
> for £700.
>
> Tel 01690 710601.
>
>

Never crashed? Um, we are talking a mountainbike here, right?

Jon Bond crashes with astounding regularity, and likes it that way

"pushuphill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:<[email protected]>...
> One owner, (fairly) lightly used XT & Hope Mini specced PRST1 to fund a Heckler purchase.

Out of the frying pan...into a santa crud.

> The bike is in very good condition, never crashed, a couple of small scratches but no dents etc.
> Just serviced. I have the reciept for my original purchase from Leisure Lakes and all the manuals
> etc. For sale as a complete bike for £1300, or as frame / bb / & Fox air shocks, stem & seatpost
> only, for £700.

Sounds like BS to me too. Try posting this junk at rec.bicycles.marketplace

> Tel 01690 710601.

Now written in the loo at every poofter pub in the UK.

JD

> > Tel 01690 710601.
>
> Now written in the loo at every poofter pub in the UK.
>

Expect responses from patrons of The Blue Oyster Bar.

Status
Not open for further replies.