Whyte PRST1 for Sale in UK

Discussion in 'Mountain Bikes' started by Pushuphill, Mar 2, 2003.

  1. Pushuphill

    Pushuphill Guest

    One owner, (fairly) lightly used XT & Hope Mini specced PRST1 to fund a Heckler purchase. The
    bike is in very good condition, never crashed, a couple of small scratches but no dents etc.
    Just serviced. I have the reciept for my original purchase from Leisure Lakes and all the
    manuals etc. For sale as a complete bike for £1300, or as frame / bb / & Fox air shocks, stem &
    seatpost only, for £700.

    Tel 01690 710601.

    Tags:

  2. pushuphill wrote:
    > One owner, (fairly) lightly used XT & Hope Mini specced PRST1 to fund a Heckler purchase. The bike
    > is in very good condition, never crashed, a couple of small scratches but no dents etc. Just
    > serviced. I have the reciept for my original purchase from Leisure Lakes and all the manuals etc.
    > For sale as a complete bike for £1300, or as frame / bb / & Fox air shocks, stem & seatpost only,
    > for £700.
    >
    > Tel 01690 710601.

    Never crashed? Um, we are talking a mountainbike here, right?

    Jon Bond crashes with astounding regularity, and likes it that way

  3. Jd

    Jd Guest

    "pushuphill" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:<[email protected]>...
    > One owner, (fairly) lightly used XT & Hope Mini specced PRST1 to fund a Heckler purchase.

    Out of the frying pan...into a santa crud.

    Sounds like BS to me too. Try posting this junk at rec.bicycles.marketplace

    > Tel 01690 710601.

    Now written in the loo at every poofter pub in the UK.

    JD

  4. Kent

    Kent Guest

    > > Tel 01690 710601.
    >
    > Now written in the loo at every poofter pub in the UK.

    Expect responses from patrons of The Blue Oyster Bar.