WI 1/27/04

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Geri, Jan 27, 2004.

  1. Geri

    Geri Guest

    Must've done something right this past week...down 4.6. Yay me! We really enjoyed the meeting today.
    We talked about the four stages of losing weight (they can be applied to all areas of our lives) The
    Honeymoon stage, then the Hard Work stage, next the Honing our Skills stage, then finally the Homey
    stage. Most of us there were in the Hard work stage. Only 3 people were Homey. That's the one I'm
    looking forward to. I have a feeling, though, knowing myself like I do that for me it's going to be
    the last 3 stages combined....always. Hope everyone has a great week!

    Geri
    198/166/164WW/150PG

    --
    www.ineways.com/caldwell
    www.HelpOthersAndYourself.com

    Tags:

  2. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    geri wrote:

    > Must've done something right this past week...down 4.6. Yay me! We really enjoyed the meeting
    > today. We talked about the four stages of losing weight (they can be applied to all areas of our
    > lives) The Honeymoon stage, then the Hard Work stage, next the Honing our Skills stage, then
    > finally the Homey stage. Most of us there were in the Hard work stage. Only 3 people were Homey.
    > That's the one I'm looking forward to. I have a feeling, though, knowing myself like I do that for
    > me it's going to be the last 3 stages combined....always. Hope everyone has a great week!

    Well done! The 4 lb whooshes are great, aren't they!

    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  3. Wow, that's a great loss, Geri! Congratulations. Elaine K

    geri wrote:

    >Must've done something right this past week...down 4.6. Yay me! We really enjoyed the meeting
    >today. We talked about the four stages of losing weight (they can be applied to all areas of our
    >lives) The Honeymoon stage, then the Hard Work stage, next the Honing our Skills stage, then
    >finally the Homey stage. Most of us there were in the Hard work stage. Only 3 people were Homey.
    >That's the one I'm looking forward to. I have a feeling, though, knowing myself like I do that for
    >me it's going to be the last 3 stages combined....always. Hope everyone has a great week!
    >
    >Geri
    >198/166/164WW/150PG
    >
    >--
    >www.ineways.com/caldwell www.HelpOthersAndYourself.com
    > 253.735.3042 <><

  4. Kathy Rip

    Kathy Rip Guest

    Way to go, you are almost at goal!!

    Kathy -9.6

  5. Bird

    Bird Guest

    Great job Geri,
    I thank you for mentioning what your meeting discussion was about. My
    meeting is tomorrow and I assume we will talk about the same thing. It is
    nice to have the idea already in my head.
    Bird
    "geri" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]_s54...
    > Must've done something right this past week...down 4.6. Yay me! We really enjoyed the meeting
    > today. We talked about the four stages of losing weight (they can be applied to all areas of our
    > lives) The
    Honeymoon
    > stage, then the Hard Work stage, next the Honing our Skills stage, then finally the Homey stage.
    > Most of us there were in the Hard work stage.
    Only
    > 3 people were Homey. That's the one I'm looking forward to. I have a feeling, though, knowing
    > myself like I do that for me it's going to be the last 3 stages combined....always. Hope everyone
    > has a great week!
    >
    > Geri
    > 198/166/164WW/150PG
    >
    > --
    > www.ineways.com/caldwell www.HelpOthersAndYourself.com
    > 253.735.3042 <><

  6. Connie

    Connie Guest

    4.6 lbs Holy cow wadda whoosh!! I hope we have that talk this week at our WW meeting. I hope I'm at
    the Honing our Skills stage but I might still be at the hard work stage.

    Connie

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    4.1/1.1/155 RAFL 210.5/204.5/198.5

    geri wrote:
    > Must've done something right this past week...down 4.6. Yay me! We really enjoyed the meeting
    > today. We talked about the four stages of losing weight (they can be applied to all areas of our
    > lives) The Honeymoon stage, then the Hard Work stage, next the Honing our Skills stage, then
    > finally the Homey stage. Most of us there were in the Hard work stage. Only 3 people were Homey.
    > That's the one I'm looking forward to. I have a feeling, though, knowing myself like I do that for
    > me it's going to be the last 3 stages combined....always. Hope everyone has a great week!
    >
    > Geri
    > 198/166/164WW/150PG
    >
    > --
    > www.ineways.com/caldwell www.HelpOthersAndYourself.com
    > 253.735.3042 <><

  7. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Congrats on a terrific loss.

    On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 23:25:12 GMT, "geri" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Must've done something right this past week...down 4.6. Yay me! We really enjoyed the meeting
    >today. We talked about the four stages of losing weight (they can be applied to all areas of our
    >lives) The Honeymoon stage, then the Hard Work stage, next the Honing our Skills stage, then
    >finally the Homey stage. Most of us there were in the Hard work stage. Only 3 people were Homey.
    >That's the one I'm looking forward to. I have a feeling, though, knowing myself like I do that for
    >me it's going to be the last 3 stages combined....always. Hope everyone has a great week!
    >
    >Geri
    >198/166/164WW/150PG

  8. Nathalie W

    Nathalie W Guest

    Wow what a great loss!
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/102.9/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    134/1.103/212 lbs "geri" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]_s54...
    > Must've done something right this past week...down 4.6. Yay me! We really enjoyed the meeting
    > today. We talked about the four stages of losing weight (they can be applied to all areas of our
    > lives) The
    Honeymoon
    > stage, then the Hard Work stage, next the Honing our Skills stage, then finally the Homey stage.
    > Most of us there were in the Hard work stage.
    Only
    > 3 people were Homey. That's the one I'm looking forward to. I have a feeling, though, knowing
    > myself like I do that for me it's going to be the last 3 stages combined....always. Hope everyone
    > has a great week!
    >
    > Geri
    > 198/166/164WW/150PG
    >
    > --
    > www.ineways.com/caldwell www.HelpOthersAndYourself.com
    > 253.735.3042 <><

  9. wayyy yeah!!! you!!!, Lee
    geri <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]_s54...
    > Must've done something right this past week...down 4.6. Yay me! We really enjoyed the meeting
    > today. We talked about the four stages of losing weight (they can be applied to all areas of our
    > lives) The
    Honeymoon
    > stage, then the Hard Work stage, next the Honing our Skills stage, then finally the Homey stage.
    > Most of us there were in the Hard work stage.
    Only
    > 3 people were Homey. That's the one I'm looking forward to. I have a feeling, though, knowing
    > myself like I do that for me it's going to be the last 3 stages combined....always. Hope everyone
    > has a great week!
    >
    > Geri
    > 198/166/164WW/150PG
    >
    > --
    > www.ineways.com/caldwell www.HelpOthersAndYourself.com
    > 253.735.3042 <><

  10. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    Wow Geri... 4.6 is awesome! WHOOSH!

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/239.4/172

    "geri" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]_s54...
    > Must've done something right this past week...down 4.6. Yay me! We really enjoyed the meeting
    > today. We talked about the four stages of losing weight (they can be applied to all areas of our
    > lives) The
    Honeymoon
    > stage, then the Hard Work stage, next the Honing our Skills stage, then finally the Homey stage.
    > Most of us there were in the Hard work stage.
    Only
    > 3 people were Homey. That's the one I'm looking forward to. I have a feeling, though, knowing
    > myself like I do that for me it's going to be the last 3 stages combined....always. Hope everyone
    > has a great week!
    >
    > Geri
    > 198/166/164WW/150PG
    >
    > --