WI 1/27/04

Geri

Guest
Must've done something right this past week...down 4.6. Yay me! We really enjoyed the meeting today.
We talked about the four stages of losing weight (they can be applied to all areas of our lives) The
Honeymoon stage, then the Hard Work stage, next the Honing our Skills stage, then finally the Homey
stage. Most of us there were in the Hard work stage. Only 3 people were Homey. That's the one I'm
looking forward to. I have a feeling, though, knowing myself like I do that for me it's going to be
the last 3 stages combined....always. Hope everyone has a great week!

Geri
198/166/164WW/150PG

--
www.ineways.com/caldwell
www.HelpOthersAndYourself.com

geri wrote:

> Must've done something right this past week...down 4.6. Yay me! We really enjoyed the meeting
> today. We talked about the four stages of losing weight (they can be applied to all areas of our
> lives) The Honeymoon stage, then the Hard Work stage, next the Honing our Skills stage, then
> finally the Homey stage. Most of us there were in the Hard work stage. Only 3 people were Homey.
> That's the one I'm looking forward to. I have a feeling, though, knowing myself like I do that for
> me it's going to be the last 3 stages combined....always. Hope everyone has a great week!

Well done! The 4 lb whooshes are great, aren't they!

Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Wow, that's a great loss, Geri! Congratulations. Elaine K

geri wrote:

>Must've done something right this past week...down 4.6. Yay me! We really enjoyed the meeting
>today. We talked about the four stages of losing weight (they can be applied to all areas of our
>lives) The Honeymoon stage, then the Hard Work stage, next the Honing our Skills stage, then
>finally the Homey stage. Most of us there were in the Hard work stage. Only 3 people were Homey.
>That's the one I'm looking forward to. I have a feeling, though, knowing myself like I do that for
>me it's going to be the last 3 stages combined....always. Hope everyone has a great week!
>
>Geri
>198/166/164WW/150PG
>
>--
>www.ineways.com/caldwell www.HelpOthersAndYourself.com
> 253.735.3042 <><

Great job Geri,
I thank you for mentioning what your meeting discussion was about. My
meeting is tomorrow and I assume we will talk about the same thing. It is
nice to have the idea already in my head.
Bird
"geri" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Must've done something right this past week...down 4.6. Yay me! We really enjoyed the meeting
> today. We talked about the four stages of losing weight (they can be applied to all areas of our
> lives) The
Honeymoon
> stage, then the Hard Work stage, next the Honing our Skills stage, then finally the Homey stage.
> Most of us there were in the Hard work stage.
Only
> 3 people were Homey. That's the one I'm looking forward to. I have a feeling, though, knowing
> myself like I do that for me it's going to be the last 3 stages combined....always. Hope everyone
> has a great week!
>
> Geri
> 198/166/164WW/150PG
>
> --
> www.ineways.com/caldwell www.HelpOthersAndYourself.com
> 253.735.3042 <><

4.6 lbs Holy cow wadda whoosh!! I hope we have that talk this week at our WW meeting. I hope I'm at
the Honing our Skills stage but I might still be at the hard work stage.

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

4.1/1.1/155 RAFL 210.5/204.5/198.5

geri wrote:
> Must've done something right this past week...down 4.6. Yay me! We really enjoyed the meeting
> today. We talked about the four stages of losing weight (they can be applied to all areas of our
> lives) The Honeymoon stage, then the Hard Work stage, next the Honing our Skills stage, then
> finally the Homey stage. Most of us there were in the Hard work stage. Only 3 people were Homey.
> That's the one I'm looking forward to. I have a feeling, though, knowing myself like I do that for
> me it's going to be the last 3 stages combined....always. Hope everyone has a great week!
>
> Geri
> 198/166/164WW/150PG
>
> --
> www.ineways.com/caldwell www.HelpOthersAndYourself.com
> 253.735.3042 <><

Congrats on a terrific loss.

On Tue, 27 Jan 2004 23:25:12 GMT, "geri" <[email protected]> wrote:

>Must've done something right this past week...down 4.6. Yay me! We really enjoyed the meeting
>today. We talked about the four stages of losing weight (they can be applied to all areas of our
>lives) The Honeymoon stage, then the Hard Work stage, next the Honing our Skills stage, then
>finally the Homey stage. Most of us there were in the Hard work stage. Only 3 people were Homey.
>That's the one I'm looking forward to. I have a feeling, though, knowing myself like I do that for
>me it's going to be the last 3 stages combined....always. Hope everyone has a great week!
>
>Geri
>198/166/164WW/150PG

Wow what a great loss!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/102.9/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134/1.103/212 lbs "geri" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Must've done something right this past week...down 4.6. Yay me! We really enjoyed the meeting
> today. We talked about the four stages of losing weight (they can be applied to all areas of our
> lives) The
Honeymoon
> stage, then the Hard Work stage, next the Honing our Skills stage, then finally the Homey stage.
> Most of us there were in the Hard work stage.
Only
> 3 people were Homey. That's the one I'm looking forward to. I have a feeling, though, knowing
> myself like I do that for me it's going to be the last 3 stages combined....always. Hope everyone
> has a great week!
>
> Geri
> 198/166/164WW/150PG
>
> --
> www.ineways.com/caldwell www.HelpOthersAndYourself.com
> 253.735.3042 <><

wayyy yeah!!! you!!!, Lee
geri <[email protected]> wrote in message
> Must've done something right this past week...down 4.6. Yay me! We really enjoyed the meeting
> today. We talked about the four stages of losing weight (they can be applied to all areas of our
> lives) The
Honeymoon
> stage, then the Hard Work stage, next the Honing our Skills stage, then finally the Homey stage.
> Most of us there were in the Hard work stage.
Only
> 3 people were Homey. That's the one I'm looking forward to. I have a feeling, though, knowing
> myself like I do that for me it's going to be the last 3 stages combined....always. Hope everyone
> has a great week!
>
> Geri
> 198/166/164WW/150PG
>
> --
> www.ineways.com/caldwell www.HelpOthersAndYourself.com
> 253.735.3042 <><

Wow Geri... 4.6 is awesome! WHOOSH!

--

~Kristin O~
272/239.4/172

"geri" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:srCRb.127731$Rc4.985392@attbi_s54...
> Must've done something right this past week...down 4.6. Yay me! We really enjoyed the meeting
> today. We talked about the four stages of losing weight (they can be applied to all areas of our
> lives) The
Honeymoon
> stage, then the Hard Work stage, next the Honing our Skills stage, then finally the Homey stage.
> Most of us there were in the Hard work stage.
Only
> 3 people were Homey. That's the one I'm looking forward to. I have a feeling, though, knowing
> myself like I do that for me it's going to be the last 3 stages combined....always. Hope everyone
> has a great week!
>
> Geri
> 198/166/164WW/150PG
>
> --