WI and thoughts

it is a home test here in the U.S. E arly P regnancy Test, and at the risk
of offending others, have you talked to the medical folks about menopause or
early menopause? Lee, hot flashes since the age of 30
krys <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Yep - not offended still *grin* - BTW - it's VERY hard to
> offend me! LOL! What's an EPT test? I had the whole range
> of tests back during my last
TOM
> drought, with little conclusion - nowt much wrong with me
> (possibly the
odd
> ovarian cyst but). They came back eventually c 6 months
> agao. But have been getting further apart - and is now a
> couple of weeks late.
>
> --
> krys
>
> UK 157/129.6/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th
> 2001 ...a little stuck at present...
>
> "Miss Violette" <[email protected]> wrote in message
> news:[email protected]...
> > yes it is scary, but it is the right thing to do, and
> > how long has tom
> been
> > gone??? I want to ask this but am uncomfortable doing
> > so, don't mean to pry... could tom be gone.. you know..
> > do you think there is a
possibility
> an
> > EPT test might tell you something? Lee, really hoping
> > not to offend

I used to have the ranges, can probably get them if I ask
the dr. for the full computer printout of the tests - not a
biggie though. If I'm within normal ranges now, I hate to
see what the heck is in store for me when they are
abnormal. <g>

Joyce

On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 05:05:13 -0600, "Miss Violette"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>The tests are within "normal" DH's sister says the ranges
>are too big, she is a ND. naturopathic Doctor. DH has a
>niece with a myriad of health issues that regular medical
>types say do not exist. The DH sister took the niece to
>somewhere there in Chicago where they do extensive,
>detailed testing every three months, her medicine and
>supplements are adjusted after the results come in, she is
>healthier than she has ever been, Lee Joyce <[email protected]>
>wrote in message
>news:[email protected]...
>> Well dang, guess we were looking for the miracle cure
>> here. <G> I do
>think there
>> must be something in the air, power of suggestion or
>> whatever ... for the
>very
>> first time in my life (unexplainable) my TOM is also
>> AWOL. Dang doctor
>that had
>> to ask how my cycle was when I was complaining of being
>> cold, followed by intermittent hot flashes. Of course I
>> told him you could set a clock by
>me. I
>> think I cursed myself. <G> And all hormonal tests say I'm
>> within normal
>ranges (I
>> swear they're wrong).
>>
>> Back to you dear ....... I do know how scary it is to
>> increase those
>points.
>> It's easy for all of us to suggest it to you, yet much
>> harder for us to
>follow our
>> own advise. Eat, eat, eat. <g> Or write, write, write to
>> make sure you
>are
>> accounting for everything.
>>
>> Joyce
>>
>> On Thu, 11 Mar 2004 08:24:34 -0000, "krys"
>> <[email protected]> wrote:
>>
>> >One WI, one maintain.
>> >
>> >So, let me get this straight. I've been minorly
>> >plateaued for a few
>weeks -
>> >down 0.6, up 0.6, down 0.6. This week I excercised more,
>> >and ate less of
>my
>> >APs............to absolutely no effect. And my TOM is
>> >still AWOL.
>> >
>> >Hm. Well, it's better than gaining. But! I think this
>> >week I will up
>my
>> >weekly points a bit as pondered last post and eat more
>> >of my APs - in
>case
>> >my body has stalled again - but it's scarey.........
>> >oooooooh yes it is.
>> >
>> >Fingers crossed for next week........as ever! *grin*

I decided against going because I would rather see if the losing helps any
for my stuff. Lee, who is allergic to almost everything,
Joyce <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> I used to have the ranges, can probably get them if I ask
> the dr. for the
full
> computer printout of the tests - not a biggie though. If
> I'm within
normal ranges
> now, I hate to see what the heck is in store for me when
> they are
abnormal. <g>

> Joyce
>
> On Sun, 14 Mar 2004 05:05:13 -0600, "Miss Violette"
<[email protected]>
> wrote:
>
> >The tests are within "normal" DH's sister says the ranges
> >are too big,
she
> >is a ND. naturopathic Doctor. DH has a niece with a
> >myriad of health issues that regular medical types say do
> >not exist. The DH sister took
the
> >niece to somewhere there in Chicago where they do
> >extensive, detailed testing every three months, her
> >medicine and supplements are adjusted
after
> >the results come in, she is healthier than she has ever
> >been, Lee Joyce <[email protected]> wrote in message
> >news:[email protected]...
> >> Well dang, guess we were looking for the miracle cure
> >> here. <G> I do
> >think there
> >> must be something in the air, power of suggestion or
> >> whatever ... for
the
> >very
> >> first time in my life (unexplainable) my TOM is also
> >> AWOL. Dang doctor
> >that had
> >> to ask how my cycle was when I was complaining of being
> >> cold, followed
by
> >> intermittent hot flashes. Of course I told him you
> >> could set a clock
by
> >me. I
> >> think I cursed myself. <G> And all hormonal tests say
> >> I'm within
normal
> >ranges (I
> >> swear they're wrong).
> >>
> >> Back to you dear ....... I do know how scary it is to
> >> increase those
> >points.
> >> It's easy for all of us to suggest it to you, yet much
> >> harder for us to
> >follow our
> >> own advise. Eat, eat, eat. <g> Or write, write, write
> >> to make sure
you

wrote:

> >weeks -
of
> >my

up
> >my
> >case
is.

It's not in mine either. You just have to keep reminding
yourself to be patient.

berlin.de...