WI Monday

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Betty Boop, Mar 10, 2004.

  1. Betty Boop

    Betty Boop Guest

    WI Monday I was down .8, at least it was a small loss. I was
    surprised at any loss as I developed vertigo last week. I
    did no exercise and spent most of the week laying or sitting
    down. I don't know what caused it but the doctor gave me
    pills which I finished today. Hope it never returns. Guess I
    wouldn't make a good drunk!!! Betty

    Tags:

  2. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Congrats on the loss and I hope you have permanently
    overcome the vertigo.

    On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 13:00:06 GMT, "betty boop"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >WI Monday I was down .8, at least it was a small loss. I
    >was surprised at any loss as I developed vertigo last week.
    >I did no exercise and spent most of the week laying or
    >sitting down. I don't know what caused it but the doctor
    >gave me pills which I finished today. Hope it never
    >returns. Guess I wouldn't make a good drunk!!! Betty

  3. Connie

    Connie Guest

    betty boop wrote:
    > WI Monday I was down .8, at least it was a small loss. I
    > was surprised at any loss as I developed vertigo last
    > week. I did no exercise and spent most of the week laying
    > or sitting down. I don't know what caused it but the
    > doctor gave me pills which I finished today. Hope it never
    > returns. Guess I wouldn't make a good drunk!!! Betty

    Congrats for the loss!! Sorry about the vertigo!!

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

  4. so glad you lost and glad you are better, that happened to my dad and it
    took a couple of month before the doctor figured out he had an inner ear
    infection, new doctor now, Lee
    betty boop <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > WI Monday I was down .8, at least it was a small loss. I
    > was surprised at any loss as I developed vertigo last
    > week. I did no exercise and spent
    most
    > of the week laying or sitting down. I don't know what
    > caused it but the doctor gave me pills which I finished
    > today. Hope it never returns. Guess
    > wouldn't make a good drunk!!! Betty

  5. Congrats on the loss Betty. I've had vertigo a few times.
    Hope it's gone an never comes back!

    Brenda

    "betty boop" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message
    news:[email protected]...
    > WI Monday I was down .8, at least it was a small loss. I
    > was surprised at any loss as I developed vertigo last
    > week. I did no exercise and spent
    most
    > of the week laying or sitting down. I don't know what
    > caused it but the doctor gave me pills which I finished
    > today. Hope it never returns. Guess
    > wouldn't make a good drunk!!! Betty

  6. Skiur

    Skiur Guest

    I'm piggy backing....didn't get the original.

    I hope the vertigo is gone and way to go on the loss!

    Julie "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Congrats on the loss and I hope you have permanently
    > overcome the vertigo.
    >
    > On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 13:00:06 GMT, "betty boop"
    > <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >WI Monday I was down .8, at least it was a small loss. I
    > >was surprised
    at
    > >any loss as I developed vertigo last week. I did no
    > >exercise and spent
    most
    > >of the week laying or sitting down. I don't know what
    > >caused it but the doctor gave me pills which I finished
    > >today. Hope it never returns.
    Guess I
    > >wouldn't make a good drunk!!! Betty

  7. Ohh, vertigo is horrible. Hope it never returns! I seem to
    get it at least once a year, so I got a prescription, (I
    think it's called Antivert) and start it as soon as it
    hits. Then I don't have to wait for an opening at the Dr's
    office. Sharon

    betty boop <[email protected]> wrote in
    message
    > news:[email protected]...
    > > WI Monday I was down .8, at least it was a small loss. I
    > > was surprised
    at
    > > any loss as I developed vertigo last week. I did no
    > > exercise and spent
    > most
    > > of the week laying or sitting down. I don't know what
    > > caused it but the doctor gave me pills which I finished
    > > today. Hope it never returns.
    Guess
    > > wouldn't make a good drunk!!! Betty

  8. Betty Boop

    Betty Boop Guest

    That is what I took, antivert. It took about 3 days to start and clear up.
    What a terrible feeling. I am going to get a prescription so I have pills
    on hand.
    Betty
    "Sharon & Jack" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:ALR3c.14280$%[email protected]...
    > Ohh, vertigo is horrible. Hope it never returns! I seem to
    > get it at
    least
    > once a year, so I got a prescription, (I think it's called
    > Antivert) and start it as soon as it hits. Then I don't
    > have to wait for an opening at the Dr's office. Sharon
    >
    > betty boop <[email protected]> wrote in
    > message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > WI Monday I was down .8, at least it was a small loss.
    > > > I was
    surprised
    > at
    > > > any loss as I developed vertigo last week. I did no
    > > > exercise and
    spent
    > > most
    > > > of the week laying or sitting down. I don't know what
    > > > caused it but
    the
    > > > doctor gave me pills which I finished today. Hope it
    > > > never returns.
    > Guess
    > > > wouldn't make a good drunk!!! Betty

  9. Betty Boop

    Betty Boop Guest

    That is what I took, antivert. It took about 3 days to start and clear up.
    What a terrible feeling. I am going to get a prescription so I have pills
    on hand.
    Betty
    "Sharon & Jack" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:ALR3c.14280$%[email protected]...
    > Ohh, vertigo is horrible. Hope it never returns! I seem to
    > get it at
    least
    > once a year, so I got a prescription, (I think it's called
    > Antivert) and start it as soon as it hits. Then I don't
    > have to wait for an opening at the Dr's office. Sharon
    >
    > betty boop <[email protected]> wrote in
    > message
    > > news:[email protected]...
    > > > WI Monday I was down .8, at least it was a small loss.
    > > > I was
    surprised
    > at
    > > > any loss as I developed vertigo last week. I did no
    > > > exercise and
    spent