WI Monday

Betty Boop

Guest
WI Monday I was down .8, at least it was a small loss. I was
surprised at any loss as I developed vertigo last week. I
did no exercise and spent most of the week laying or sitting
down. I don't know what caused it but the doctor gave me
pills which I finished today. Hope it never returns. Guess I
wouldn't make a good drunk!!! Betty

Congrats on the loss and I hope you have permanently
overcome the vertigo.

betty boop wrote:
> WI Monday I was down .8, at least it was a small loss. I
> was surprised at any loss as I developed vertigo last
> week. I did no exercise and spent most of the week laying
> or sitting down. I don't know what caused it but the
> doctor gave me pills which I finished today. Hope it never
> returns. Guess I wouldn't make a good drunk!!! Betty

Congrats for the loss!! Sorry about the vertigo!!

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/201/155 RAFL 210.5/201/198.5 2nd 10% 219.5/201/198

so glad you lost and glad you are better, that happened to my dad and it
took a couple of month before the doctor figured out he had an inner ear
infection, new doctor now, Lee
betty boop <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> WI Monday I was down .8, at least it was a small loss. I
> was surprised at any loss as I developed vertigo last
> week. I did no exercise and spent
most
> of the week laying or sitting down. I don't know what
> caused it but the doctor gave me pills which I finished
> today. Hope it never returns. Guess
> wouldn't make a good drunk!!! Betty

Congrats on the loss Betty. I've had vertigo a few times.
Hope it's gone an never comes back!

Brenda

"betty boop" <[email protected]> wrote in
message
news:[email protected]...
> WI Monday I was down .8, at least it was a small loss. I
> was surprised at any loss as I developed vertigo last
> week. I did no exercise and spent
most
> of the week laying or sitting down. I don't know what
> caused it but the doctor gave me pills which I finished
> today. Hope it never returns. Guess
> wouldn't make a good drunk!!! Betty

I'm piggy backing....didn't get the original.

I hope the vertigo is gone and way to go on the loss!

Julie "Fred" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Congrats on the loss and I hope you have permanently
> overcome the vertigo.
>
> On Wed, 10 Mar 2004 13:00:06 GMT, "betty boop"
> <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >WI Monday I was down .8, at least it was a small loss. I
> >was surprised
at
> >any loss as I developed vertigo last week. I did no
> >exercise and spent
most
> >of the week laying or sitting down. I don't know what
> >caused it but the doctor gave me pills which I finished
> >today. Hope it never returns.
Guess I
> >wouldn't make a good drunk!!! Betty

Ohh, vertigo is horrible. Hope it never returns! I seem to
get it at least once a year, so I got a prescription, (I
think it's called Antivert) and start it as soon as it
hits. Then I don't have to wait for an opening at the Dr's
office. Sharon

betty boop <[email protected]> wrote in
message
> news:[email protected]...
> > WI Monday I was down .8, at least it was a small loss. I
> > was surprised
at
> > any loss as I developed vertigo last week. I did no
> > exercise and spent
> most
> > of the week laying or sitting down. I don't know what
> > caused it but the doctor gave me pills which I finished
> > today. Hope it never returns.
Guess
> > wouldn't make a good drunk!!! Betty

That is what I took, antivert. It took about 3 days to start and clear up.
What a terrible feeling. I am going to get a prescription so I have pills
on hand.
Betty
"Sharon & Jack" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:ALR3c.14280$%[email protected]...
> Ohh, vertigo is horrible. Hope it never returns! I seem to
> get it at
least
> once a year, so I got a prescription, (I think it's called
> Antivert) and start it as soon as it hits. Then I don't
> have to wait for an opening at the Dr's office. Sharon
>
> betty boop <[email protected]> wrote in
> message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > WI Monday I was down .8, at least it was a small loss.
> > > I was
surprised
> at
> > > any loss as I developed vertigo last week. I did no
> > > exercise and
spent
> > most
> > > of the week laying or sitting down. I don't know what
> > > caused it but
the
> > > doctor gave me pills which I finished today. Hope it
> > > never returns.
> Guess
> > > wouldn't make a good drunk!!! Betty

That is what I took, antivert. It took about 3 days to start and clear up.
What a terrible feeling. I am going to get a prescription so I have pills
on hand.
Betty
"Sharon & Jack" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:ALR3c.14280$%[email protected]...
> Ohh, vertigo is horrible. Hope it never returns! I seem to
> get it at
least
> once a year, so I got a prescription, (I think it's called
> Antivert) and start it as soon as it hits. Then I don't
> have to wait for an opening at the Dr's office. Sharon
>
> betty boop <[email protected]> wrote in
> message
> > news:[email protected]...
> > > WI Monday I was down .8, at least it was a small loss.
> > > I was
surprised
> at
> > > any loss as I developed vertigo last week. I did no
> > > exercise and
spent