WI once again

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Krys, Jan 26, 2004.

  1. Krys

    Krys Guest

    hi everyone,

    Well, another week rolls by. Had a weekend in London, where we ate out a lot, and drank a lot -
    which can be hard to figure pointswise, but I tried. We walked a lot too, which on top of all my
    earnt AP from my gym routine meant that I reckon I kept it within points. Still, I wasn't
    certain....... and then to top it all, Sunday night, my TOM arrived, so I thought that was it for
    this week - stomach cramps and scale gremlins.

    But, I stood on the scales this morning, having followed the appropriate rituals (and crossed my
    fingers *grin*) - and I was down 1.8! That means the Christmas gain is very nearly gone........and
    downwards seems to be continuing ok for the minute.........long may it be so :)

    Oh - and it really can't be a bad "diet" if it allows you to have a weekend like that and STILL
    lose weight :)

    ---
    krys

    UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

    Tags:

  2. Connie Walsh

    Connie Walsh Guest

    Wonderful progress, Krys!!! You are gettting really close to goal!

    Connie

    --

    Cheers,

    Connie Walsh

    241.5/208.5/155 RAFL 210.5/208.5/198.5

  3. Lesanne

    Lesanne Guest

    Great Krys!!

    "krys" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > hi everyone,
    >
    > Well, another week rolls by. Had a weekend in London, where we ate out a lot, and drank a lot -
    > which can be hard to figure pointswise, but I
    tried.
    > We walked a lot too, which on top of all my earnt AP from my gym routine meant that I reckon I
    > kept it within points. Still, I wasn't
    certain.......
    > and then to top it all, Sunday night, my TOM arrived, so I thought that
    was
    > it for this week - stomach cramps and scale gremlins.
    >
    > But, I stood on the scales this morning, having followed the appropriate rituals (and crossed my
    > fingers *grin*) - and I was down 1.8! That means the Christmas gain is very nearly gone........and
    > downwards seems to be continuing ok for the minute.........long may it be so :)
    >
    > Oh - and it really can't be a bad "diet" if it allows you to have a
    weekend
    > like that and STILL lose weight :)
    >
    > ---
    > krys
    >
    > UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

  4. Hi, krys, Congratulations on the loss! That's a great way to start the new year.
    --
    Take Care Catherine
    154/135.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2

    "krys" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > hi everyone,
    >
    > Well, another week rolls by. Had a weekend in London, where we ate out a lot, and drank a lot -
    > which can be hard to figure pointswise, but I
    tried.
    > We walked a lot too, which on top of all my earnt AP from my gym routine meant that I reckon I
    > kept it within points. Still, I wasn't
    certain.......
    > and then to top it all, Sunday night, my TOM arrived, so I thought that
    was
    > it for this week - stomach cramps and scale gremlins.
    >
    > But, I stood on the scales this morning, having followed the appropriate rituals (and crossed my
    > fingers *grin*) - and I was down 1.8! That means the Christmas gain is very nearly gone........and
    > downwards seems to be continuing ok for the minute.........long may it be so :)
    >
    > Oh - and it really can't be a bad "diet" if it allows you to have a
    weekend
    > like that and STILL lose weight :)
    >
    > ---
    > krys
    >
    > UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

  5. Wow, very impressive, Krys. Congratulations on losing that 1.8 this week. Elaine K

    krys wrote:

    >hi everyone,
    >
    >Well, another week rolls by. Had a weekend in London, where we ate out a lot, and drank a lot -
    >which can be hard to figure pointswise, but I tried. We walked a lot too, which on top of all my
    >earnt AP from my gym routine meant that I reckon I kept it within points. Still, I wasn't
    >certain....... and then to top it all, Sunday night, my TOM arrived, so I thought that was it for
    >this week - stomach cramps and scale gremlins.
    >
    >But, I stood on the scales this morning, having followed the appropriate rituals (and crossed my
    >fingers *grin*) - and I was down 1.8! That means the Christmas gain is very nearly gone........and
    >downwards seems to be continuing ok for the minute.........long may it be so :)
    >
    >Oh - and it really can't be a bad "diet" if it allows you to have a weekend like that and STILL
    >lose weight :)
    >
    >---
    >krys
    >
    >UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

  6. Nathalie W

    Nathalie W Guest

    Go Krys!!! Onwards and downwards!
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/104.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    134/1.105/212 lbs "krys" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > hi everyone,
    >
    > Well, another week rolls by. Had a weekend in London, where we ate out a lot, and drank a lot -
    > which can be hard to figure pointswise, but I
    tried.
    > We walked a lot too, which on top of all my earnt AP from my gym routine meant that I reckon I
    > kept it within points. Still, I wasn't
    certain.......
    > and then to top it all, Sunday night, my TOM arrived, so I thought that
    was
    > it for this week - stomach cramps and scale gremlins.
    >
    > But, I stood on the scales this morning, having followed the appropriate rituals (and crossed my
    > fingers *grin*) - and I was down 1.8! That means the Christmas gain is very nearly gone........and
    > downwards seems to be continuing ok for the minute.........long may it be so :)
    >
    > Oh - and it really can't be a bad "diet" if it allows you to have a
    weekend
    > like that and STILL lose weight :)
    >
    > ---
    > krys
    >
    > UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

  7. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Sounds like a sound judgment from the scale jury.

    On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 08:23:30 -0000, "krys" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >hi everyone,
    >
    >Well, another week rolls by. Had a weekend in London, where we ate out a lot, and drank a lot -
    >which can be hard to figure pointswise, but I tried. We walked a lot too, which on top of all my
    >earnt AP from my gym routine meant that I reckon I kept it within points. Still, I wasn't
    >certain....... and then to top it all, Sunday night, my TOM arrived, so I thought that was it for
    >this week - stomach cramps and scale gremlins.
    >
    >But, I stood on the scales this morning, having followed the appropriate rituals (and crossed my
    >fingers *grin*) - and I was down 1.8! That means the Christmas gain is very nearly gone........and
    >downwards seems to be continuing ok for the minute.........long may it be so :)
    >
    >Oh - and it really can't be a bad "diet" if it allows you to have a weekend like that and STILL
    >lose weight :)
    >
    >---
    >krys
    >
    >UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

  8. Weigh to go Krys!
    --
    Brenda
    209/178/150 RafL goal 165

    "krys" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > hi everyone,
    >
    > Well, another week rolls by. Had a weekend in London, where we ate out a lot, and drank a lot -
    > which can be hard to figure pointswise, but I
    tried.
    > We walked a lot too, which on top of all my earnt AP from my gym routine meant that I reckon I
    > kept it within points. Still, I wasn't
    certain.......
    > and then to top it all, Sunday night, my TOM arrived, so I thought that
    was
    > it for this week - stomach cramps and scale gremlins.
    >
    > But, I stood on the scales this morning, having followed the appropriate rituals (and crossed my
    > fingers *grin*) - and I was down 1.8! That means the Christmas gain is very nearly gone........and
    > downwards seems to be continuing ok for the minute.........long may it be so :)
    >
    > Oh - and it really can't be a bad "diet" if it allows you to have a
    weekend
    > like that and STILL lose weight :)
    >
    > ---
    > krys
    >
    > UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

  9. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    Fantastic, Krys! That is a superb loss, sure looks like you made it back on track with no
    problem at all.

    Joyce

    On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 08:23:30 -0000, "krys" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >hi everyone,
    >
    >Well, another week rolls by. Had a weekend in London, where we ate out a lot, and drank a lot -
    >which can be hard to figure pointswise, but I tried. We walked a lot too, which on top of all my
    >earnt AP from my gym routine meant that I reckon I kept it within points. Still, I wasn't
    >certain....... and then to top it all, Sunday night, my TOM arrived, so I thought that was it for
    >this week - stomach cramps and scale gremlins.
    >
    >But, I stood on the scales this morning, having followed the appropriate rituals (and crossed my
    >fingers *grin*) - and I was down 1.8! That means the Christmas gain is very nearly gone........and
    >downwards seems to be continuing ok for the minute.........long may it be so :)
    >
    >Oh - and it really can't be a bad "diet" if it allows you to have a weekend like that and STILL
    >lose weight :)
    >
    >---
    >krys
    >
    >UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

  10. good for you, Lee
    krys <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > hi everyone,
    >
    > Well, another week rolls by. Had a weekend in London, where we ate out a lot, and drank a lot -
    > which can be hard to figure pointswise, but I
    tried.
    > We walked a lot too, which on top of all my earnt AP from my gym routine meant that I reckon I
    > kept it within points. Still, I wasn't
    certain.......
    > and then to top it all, Sunday night, my TOM arrived, so I thought that
    was
    > it for this week - stomach cramps and scale gremlins.
    >
    > But, I stood on the scales this morning, having followed the appropriate rituals (and crossed my
    > fingers *grin*) - and I was down 1.8! That means the Christmas gain is very nearly gone........and
    > downwards seems to be continuing ok for the minute.........long may it be so :)
    >
    > Oh - and it really can't be a bad "diet" if it allows you to have a
    weekend
    > like that and STILL lose weight :)
    >
    > ---
    > krys
    >
    > UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

  11. Great work on reversing the Christmas gain.

    On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 08:23:30 -0000, "krys" <[email protected]> wrote:

    >hi everyone,
    >
    >Well, another week rolls by. Had a weekend in London, where we ate out a lot, and drank a lot -
    >which can be hard to figure pointswise, but I tried. We walked a lot too, which on top of all my
    >earnt AP from my gym routine meant that I reckon I kept it within points. Still, I wasn't
    >certain....... and then to top it all, Sunday night, my TOM arrived, so I thought that was it for
    >this week - stomach cramps and scale gremlins.
    >
    >But, I stood on the scales this morning, having followed the appropriate rituals (and crossed my
    >fingers *grin*) - and I was down 1.8! That means the Christmas gain is very nearly gone........and
    >downwards seems to be continuing ok for the minute.........long may it be so :)
    >
    >Oh - and it really can't be a bad "diet" if it allows you to have a weekend like that and STILL
    >lose weight :)
    >
    >---
    >krys
    >
    >UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

    Prairie Roots
    232/166/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

  12. Kristin

    Kristin Guest

    Great great loss, krys! You are doing fabulously well!

    --

    ~Kristin O~
    272/240.8/172

    "krys" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > hi everyone,
    >
    > Well, another week rolls by. Had a weekend in London, where we ate out a lot, and drank a lot -
    > which can be hard to figure pointswise, but I
    tried.
    > We walked a lot too, which on top of all my earnt AP from my gym routine meant that I reckon I
    > kept it within points. Still, I wasn't
    certain.......
    > and then to top it all, Sunday night, my TOM arrived, so I thought that
    was
    > it for this week - stomach cramps and scale gremlins.
    >
    > But, I stood on the scales this morning, having followed the appropriate rituals (and crossed my
    > fingers *grin*) - and I was down 1.8! That means the Christmas gain is very nearly gone........and
    > downwards seems to be continuing ok for the minute.........long may it be so :)
    >
    > Oh - and it really can't be a bad "diet" if it allows you to have a
    weekend
    > like that and STILL lose weight :)

  13. Krys

    Krys Guest

    Thanks Connie :) I really hope to get back down to goal again soon - that
    would be SO cool :)

    --
    krys

    UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

    "Connie Walsh" <[email protected]_primus.ca> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]_primus.ca...
    > Wonderful progress, Krys!!! You are gettting really close to goal!
    >
    > Connie

  14. Krys

    Krys Guest

    Thanks Lesanne :) Hope you're having a good week too!

    --

    "Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > Great Krys!!
    >
    > "krys" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > hi everyone,
    > >
    > > Well, another week rolls by. Had a weekend in London, where we ate out
    > > lot, and drank a lot - which can be hard to figure pointswise, but I
    > tried.
    > > We walked a lot too, which on top of all my earnt AP from my gym routine meant that I reckon I
    > > kept it within points. Still, I wasn't
    > certain.......
    > > and then to top it all, Sunday night, my TOM arrived, so I thought that
    > was
    > > it for this week - stomach cramps and scale gremlins.
    > >
    > > But, I stood on the scales this morning, having followed the appropriate rituals (and crossed my
    > > fingers *grin*) - and I was down 1.8! That
    means
    > > the Christmas gain is very nearly gone........and downwards seems to be continuing ok for the
    > > minute.........long may it be so :)
    > >
    > > Oh - and it really can't be a bad "diet" if it allows you to have a
    > weekend
    > > like that and STILL lose weight :)
    > >
    > > ---
    > > krys
    > >
    > > UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

  15. Krys

    Krys Guest

    Yep - 2004 got off to a pretty good start :) I sure could use the rest of the year carrying on the
    same way....

    --
    krys

    UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

    "Catherine White" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]lny.cv.net...
    > Hi, krys, Congratulations on the loss! That's a great way to start the
    new
    > year.
    > --
    > Take Care Catherine
    > 154/135.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2

  16. Krys

    Krys Guest

    Thanks Elaine - and have a good weekend yourself :)

    --
    krys

    UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

    "Elaine Kirkham" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > Wow, very impressive, Krys. Congratulations on losing that 1.8 this week. Elaine K
    >
    > krys wrote:
    >
    > >hi everyone,
    > >
    > >Well, another week rolls by. Had a weekend in London, where we ate out a lot, and drank a lot -
    > >which can be hard to figure pointswise, but I
    tried.
    > >We walked a lot too, which on top of all my earnt AP from my gym routine meant that I reckon I
    > >kept it within points. Still, I wasn't
    certain.......
    > >and then to top it all, Sunday night, my TOM arrived, so I thought that
    was
    > >it for this week - stomach cramps and scale gremlins.
    > >
    > >But, I stood on the scales this morning, having followed the appropriate rituals (and crossed my
    > >fingers *grin*) - and I was down 1.8! That means the Christmas gain is very nearly
    > >gone........and downwards seems to be continuing ok for the minute.........long may it be so :)
    > >
    > >Oh - and it really can't be a bad "diet" if it allows you to have a
    weekend
    > >like that and STILL lose weight :)
    > >
    > >---
    > >krys
    > >
    > >UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

  17. Krys

    Krys Guest

    Definitely!

    --
    krys

    UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

    "Nathalie W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
    berlin.de...
    > Go Krys!!! Onwards and downwards!
    > --
    > Nathalie from Belgium
    > 134.1/104.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
    > 295.6/229.7/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/104.3/96 Kg
    > 232/229.7/212 lbs

    > "krys" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
    > > hi everyone,
    > >
    > > Well, another week rolls by. Had a weekend in London, where we ate out
    > > lot, and drank a lot - which can be hard to figure pointswise, but I
    > tried.
    > > We walked a lot too, which on top of all my earnt AP from my gym routine meant that I reckon I
    > > kept it within points. Still, I wasn't
    > certain.......
    > > and then to top it all, Sunday night, my TOM arrived, so I thought that
    > was
    > > it for this week - stomach cramps and scale gremlins.
    > >
    > > But, I stood on the scales this morning, having followed the appropriate rituals (and crossed my
    > > fingers *grin*) - and I was down 1.8! That
    means
    > > the Christmas gain is very nearly gone........and downwards seems to be continuing ok for the
    > > minute.........long may it be so :)
    > >
    > > Oh - and it really can't be a bad "diet" if it allows you to have a
    > weekend
    > > like that and STILL lose weight :)
    > >
    > > ---
    > > krys
    > >
    > > UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

  18. Krys

    Krys Guest

    Yep - maybe I've been acquitted of my Christmas sins?

    --
    krys

    UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

    > Sounds like a sound judgment from the scale jury.
    >
    > On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 08:23:30 -0000, "krys" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >hi everyone,
    > >
    > >Well, another week rolls by. Had a weekend in London, where we ate out a lot, and drank a lot -
    > >which can be hard to figure pointswise, but I
    tried.
    > >We walked a lot too, which on top of all my earnt AP from my gym routine meant that I reckon I
    > >kept it within points. Still, I wasn't
    certain.......
    > >and then to top it all, Sunday night, my TOM arrived, so I thought that
    was
    > >it for this week - stomach cramps and scale gremlins.
    > >
    > >But, I stood on the scales this morning, having followed the appropriate rituals (and crossed my
    > >fingers *grin*) - and I was down 1.8! That means the Christmas gain is very nearly
    > >gone........and downwards seems to be continuing ok for the minute.........long may it be so :)
    > >
    > >Oh - and it really can't be a bad "diet" if it allows you to have a
    weekend
    > >like that and STILL lose weight :)
    > >
    > >---
    > >krys
    > >
    > >UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

  19. Krys

    Krys Guest

    Thanks Brenda - it really helps when you have a good week doesn't it? :)

    --
    krys

    UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

    news:[email protected]...