WI once again

Krys

Guest
hi everyone,

Well, another week rolls by. Had a weekend in London, where we ate out a lot, and drank a lot -
which can be hard to figure pointswise, but I tried. We walked a lot too, which on top of all my
earnt AP from my gym routine meant that I reckon I kept it within points. Still, I wasn't
certain....... and then to top it all, Sunday night, my TOM arrived, so I thought that was it for
this week - stomach cramps and scale gremlins.

But, I stood on the scales this morning, having followed the appropriate rituals (and crossed my
fingers *grin*) - and I was down 1.8! That means the Christmas gain is very nearly gone........and
downwards seems to be continuing ok for the minute.........long may it be so :)

Oh - and it really can't be a bad "diet" if it allows you to have a weekend like that and STILL
lose weight :)

---
krys

UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

Wonderful progress, Krys!!! You are gettting really close to goal!

Connie

--

Cheers,

Connie Walsh

241.5/208.5/155 RAFL 210.5/208.5/198.5

Great Krys!!

"krys" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> hi everyone,
>
> Well, another week rolls by. Had a weekend in London, where we ate out a lot, and drank a lot -
> which can be hard to figure pointswise, but I
tried.
> We walked a lot too, which on top of all my earnt AP from my gym routine meant that I reckon I
> kept it within points. Still, I wasn't
certain.......
> and then to top it all, Sunday night, my TOM arrived, so I thought that
was
> it for this week - stomach cramps and scale gremlins.
>
> But, I stood on the scales this morning, having followed the appropriate rituals (and crossed my
> fingers *grin*) - and I was down 1.8! That means the Christmas gain is very nearly gone........and
> downwards seems to be continuing ok for the minute.........long may it be so :)
>
> Oh - and it really can't be a bad "diet" if it allows you to have a
weekend
> like that and STILL lose weight :)
>
> ---
> krys
>
> UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

Hi, krys, Congratulations on the loss! That's a great way to start the new year.
--
Take Care Catherine
154/135.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2

"krys" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> hi everyone,
>
> Well, another week rolls by. Had a weekend in London, where we ate out a lot, and drank a lot -
> which can be hard to figure pointswise, but I
tried.
> We walked a lot too, which on top of all my earnt AP from my gym routine meant that I reckon I
> kept it within points. Still, I wasn't
certain.......
> and then to top it all, Sunday night, my TOM arrived, so I thought that
was
> it for this week - stomach cramps and scale gremlins.
>
> But, I stood on the scales this morning, having followed the appropriate rituals (and crossed my
> fingers *grin*) - and I was down 1.8! That means the Christmas gain is very nearly gone........and
> downwards seems to be continuing ok for the minute.........long may it be so :)
>
> Oh - and it really can't be a bad "diet" if it allows you to have a
weekend
> like that and STILL lose weight :)
>
> ---
> krys
>
> UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

Wow, very impressive, Krys. Congratulations on losing that 1.8 this week. Elaine K

krys wrote:

>hi everyone,
>
>Well, another week rolls by. Had a weekend in London, where we ate out a lot, and drank a lot -
>which can be hard to figure pointswise, but I tried. We walked a lot too, which on top of all my
>earnt AP from my gym routine meant that I reckon I kept it within points. Still, I wasn't
>certain....... and then to top it all, Sunday night, my TOM arrived, so I thought that was it for
>this week - stomach cramps and scale gremlins.
>
>But, I stood on the scales this morning, having followed the appropriate rituals (and crossed my
>fingers *grin*) - and I was down 1.8! That means the Christmas gain is very nearly gone........and
>downwards seems to be continuing ok for the minute.........long may it be so :)
>
>Oh - and it really can't be a bad "diet" if it allows you to have a weekend like that and STILL
>lose weight :)
>
>---
>krys
>
>UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

Go Krys!!! Onwards and downwards!
--
Nathalie from Belgium
134.1/104.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
134/1.105/212 lbs "krys" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> hi everyone,
>
> Well, another week rolls by. Had a weekend in London, where we ate out a lot, and drank a lot -
> which can be hard to figure pointswise, but I
tried.
> We walked a lot too, which on top of all my earnt AP from my gym routine meant that I reckon I
> kept it within points. Still, I wasn't
certain.......
> and then to top it all, Sunday night, my TOM arrived, so I thought that
was
> it for this week - stomach cramps and scale gremlins.
>
> But, I stood on the scales this morning, having followed the appropriate rituals (and crossed my
> fingers *grin*) - and I was down 1.8! That means the Christmas gain is very nearly gone........and
> downwards seems to be continuing ok for the minute.........long may it be so :)
>
> Oh - and it really can't be a bad "diet" if it allows you to have a
weekend
> like that and STILL lose weight :)
>
> ---
> krys
>
> UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

Sounds like a sound judgment from the scale jury.

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 08:23:30 -0000, "krys" <[email protected]> wrote:

>hi everyone,
>
>Well, another week rolls by. Had a weekend in London, where we ate out a lot, and drank a lot -
>which can be hard to figure pointswise, but I tried. We walked a lot too, which on top of all my
>earnt AP from my gym routine meant that I reckon I kept it within points. Still, I wasn't
>certain....... and then to top it all, Sunday night, my TOM arrived, so I thought that was it for
>this week - stomach cramps and scale gremlins.
>
>But, I stood on the scales this morning, having followed the appropriate rituals (and crossed my
>fingers *grin*) - and I was down 1.8! That means the Christmas gain is very nearly gone........and
>downwards seems to be continuing ok for the minute.........long may it be so :)
>
>Oh - and it really can't be a bad "diet" if it allows you to have a weekend like that and STILL
>lose weight :)
>
>---
>krys
>
>UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

Weigh to go Krys!
--
Brenda
209/178/150 RafL goal 165

"krys" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> hi everyone,
>
> Well, another week rolls by. Had a weekend in London, where we ate out a lot, and drank a lot -
> which can be hard to figure pointswise, but I
tried.
> We walked a lot too, which on top of all my earnt AP from my gym routine meant that I reckon I
> kept it within points. Still, I wasn't
certain.......
> and then to top it all, Sunday night, my TOM arrived, so I thought that
was
> it for this week - stomach cramps and scale gremlins.
>
> But, I stood on the scales this morning, having followed the appropriate rituals (and crossed my
> fingers *grin*) - and I was down 1.8! That means the Christmas gain is very nearly gone........and
> downwards seems to be continuing ok for the minute.........long may it be so :)
>
> Oh - and it really can't be a bad "diet" if it allows you to have a
weekend
> like that and STILL lose weight :)
>
> ---
> krys
>
> UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

Fantastic, Krys! That is a superb loss, sure looks like you made it back on track with no
problem at all.

Joyce

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 08:23:30 -0000, "krys" <[email protected]> wrote:

>hi everyone,
>
>Well, another week rolls by. Had a weekend in London, where we ate out a lot, and drank a lot -
>which can be hard to figure pointswise, but I tried. We walked a lot too, which on top of all my
>earnt AP from my gym routine meant that I reckon I kept it within points. Still, I wasn't
>certain....... and then to top it all, Sunday night, my TOM arrived, so I thought that was it for
>this week - stomach cramps and scale gremlins.
>
>But, I stood on the scales this morning, having followed the appropriate rituals (and crossed my
>fingers *grin*) - and I was down 1.8! That means the Christmas gain is very nearly gone........and
>downwards seems to be continuing ok for the minute.........long may it be so :)
>
>Oh - and it really can't be a bad "diet" if it allows you to have a weekend like that and STILL
>lose weight :)
>
>---
>krys
>
>UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

good for you, Lee
krys <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> hi everyone,
>
> Well, another week rolls by. Had a weekend in London, where we ate out a lot, and drank a lot -
> which can be hard to figure pointswise, but I
tried.
> We walked a lot too, which on top of all my earnt AP from my gym routine meant that I reckon I
> kept it within points. Still, I wasn't
certain.......
> and then to top it all, Sunday night, my TOM arrived, so I thought that
was
> it for this week - stomach cramps and scale gremlins.
>
> But, I stood on the scales this morning, having followed the appropriate rituals (and crossed my
> fingers *grin*) - and I was down 1.8! That means the Christmas gain is very nearly gone........and
> downwards seems to be continuing ok for the minute.........long may it be so :)
>
> Oh - and it really can't be a bad "diet" if it allows you to have a
weekend
> like that and STILL lose weight :)
>
> ---
> krys
>
> UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

Great work on reversing the Christmas gain.

On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 08:23:30 -0000, "krys" <[email protected]> wrote:

>hi everyone,
>
>Well, another week rolls by. Had a weekend in London, where we ate out a lot, and drank a lot -
>which can be hard to figure pointswise, but I tried. We walked a lot too, which on top of all my
>earnt AP from my gym routine meant that I reckon I kept it within points. Still, I wasn't
>certain....... and then to top it all, Sunday night, my TOM arrived, so I thought that was it for
>this week - stomach cramps and scale gremlins.
>
>But, I stood on the scales this morning, having followed the appropriate rituals (and crossed my
>fingers *grin*) - and I was down 1.8! That means the Christmas gain is very nearly gone........and
>downwards seems to be continuing ok for the minute.........long may it be so :)
>
>Oh - and it really can't be a bad "diet" if it allows you to have a weekend like that and STILL
>lose weight :)
>
>---
>krys
>
>UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

Prairie Roots
232/166/WW goal 145 joined WW Online 22-Feb-2003

Great great loss, krys! You are doing fabulously well!

--

~Kristin O~
272/240.8/172

"krys" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> hi everyone,
>
> Well, another week rolls by. Had a weekend in London, where we ate out a lot, and drank a lot -
> which can be hard to figure pointswise, but I
tried.
> We walked a lot too, which on top of all my earnt AP from my gym routine meant that I reckon I
> kept it within points. Still, I wasn't
certain.......
> and then to top it all, Sunday night, my TOM arrived, so I thought that
was
> it for this week - stomach cramps and scale gremlins.
>
> But, I stood on the scales this morning, having followed the appropriate rituals (and crossed my
> fingers *grin*) - and I was down 1.8! That means the Christmas gain is very nearly gone........and
> downwards seems to be continuing ok for the minute.........long may it be so :)
>
> Oh - and it really can't be a bad "diet" if it allows you to have a
weekend
> like that and STILL lose weight :)

Thanks Connie :) I really hope to get back down to goal again soon - that
would be SO cool :)

--

"Connie Walsh" <walshclan@nospam_primus.ca> wrote in message
> Wonderful progress, Krys!!! You are gettting really close to goal!
>
> Connie

Thanks Lesanne :) Hope you're having a good week too!

--

"Lesanne" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> Great Krys!!
>
> "krys" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > hi everyone,
> >
> > Well, another week rolls by. Had a weekend in London, where we ate out
> > lot, and drank a lot - which can be hard to figure pointswise, but I
> tried.
> > We walked a lot too, which on top of all my earnt AP from my gym routine meant that I reckon I
> > kept it within points. Still, I wasn't
> certain.......
> > and then to top it all, Sunday night, my TOM arrived, so I thought that
> was
> > it for this week - stomach cramps and scale gremlins.
> >
> > But, I stood on the scales this morning, having followed the appropriate rituals (and crossed my
> > fingers *grin*) - and I was down 1.8! That
means
> > the Christmas gain is very nearly gone........and downwards seems to be continuing ok for the
> > minute.........long may it be so :)
> >
> > Oh - and it really can't be a bad "diet" if it allows you to have a
> weekend
> > like that and STILL lose weight :)
> >
> > ---
> > krys
> >
> > UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

Yep - 2004 got off to a pretty good start :) I sure could use the rest of the year carrying on the
same way....

--
krys

UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

"Catherine White" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Hi, krys, Congratulations on the loss! That's a great way to start the
new
> year.
> --
> Take Care Catherine
> 154/135.8/136 Lifetime 6/99 Next personal goal 133.2

Thanks Elaine - and have a good weekend yourself :)

--
krys

UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

"Elaine Kirkham" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Wow, very impressive, Krys. Congratulations on losing that 1.8 this week. Elaine K
>
> krys wrote:
>
> >hi everyone,
> >
> >Well, another week rolls by. Had a weekend in London, where we ate out a lot, and drank a lot -
> >which can be hard to figure pointswise, but I
tried.
> >We walked a lot too, which on top of all my earnt AP from my gym routine meant that I reckon I
> >kept it within points. Still, I wasn't
certain.......
> >and then to top it all, Sunday night, my TOM arrived, so I thought that
was
> >it for this week - stomach cramps and scale gremlins.
> >
> >But, I stood on the scales this morning, having followed the appropriate rituals (and crossed my
> >fingers *grin*) - and I was down 1.8! That means the Christmas gain is very nearly
> >gone........and downwards seems to be continuing ok for the minute.........long may it be so :)
> >
> >Oh - and it really can't be a bad "diet" if it allows you to have a
weekend
> >like that and STILL lose weight :)
> >
> >---
> >krys
> >
> >UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

Definitely!

--
krys

UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

"Nathalie W" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]
berlin.de...
> Go Krys!!! Onwards and downwards!
> --
> Nathalie from Belgium
> 134.1/104.2/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg
> 295.6/229.7/minigoal 220.3/Goal 150 pounds RAFL 105.3/104.3/96 Kg
> 232/229.7/212 lbs

> "krys" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:[email protected]...
> > hi everyone,
> >
> > Well, another week rolls by. Had a weekend in London, where we ate out
> > lot, and drank a lot - which can be hard to figure pointswise, but I
> tried.
> > We walked a lot too, which on top of all my earnt AP from my gym routine meant that I reckon I
> > kept it within points. Still, I wasn't
> certain.......
> > and then to top it all, Sunday night, my TOM arrived, so I thought that
> was
> > it for this week - stomach cramps and scale gremlins.
> >
> > But, I stood on the scales this morning, having followed the appropriate rituals (and crossed my
> > fingers *grin*) - and I was down 1.8! That
means
> > the Christmas gain is very nearly gone........and downwards seems to be continuing ok for the
> > minute.........long may it be so :)
> >
> > Oh - and it really can't be a bad "diet" if it allows you to have a
> weekend
> > like that and STILL lose weight :)
> >
> > ---
> > krys
> >
> > UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

Yep - maybe I've been acquitted of my Christmas sins?

--
krys

UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

> Sounds like a sound judgment from the scale jury.
>
> On Thu, 15 Jan 2004 08:23:30 -0000, "krys" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >hi everyone,
> >
> >Well, another week rolls by. Had a weekend in London, where we ate out a lot, and drank a lot -
> >which can be hard to figure pointswise, but I
tried.
> >We walked a lot too, which on top of all my earnt AP from my gym routine meant that I reckon I
> >kept it within points. Still, I wasn't
certain.......
> >and then to top it all, Sunday night, my TOM arrived, so I thought that
was
> >it for this week - stomach cramps and scale gremlins.
> >
> >But, I stood on the scales this morning, having followed the appropriate rituals (and crossed my
> >fingers *grin*) - and I was down 1.8! That means the Christmas gain is very nearly
> >gone........and downwards seems to be continuing ok for the minute.........long may it be so :)
> >
> >Oh - and it really can't be a bad "diet" if it allows you to have a
weekend
> >like that and STILL lose weight :)
> >
> >---
> >krys
> >
> >UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

Thanks Brenda - it really helps when you have a good week doesn't it? :)

--
krys

UK 157/133.4/126 Started March 1st 2001 GOAL August 16th 2001 ...definitely making progress...

news:[email protected]...