WI

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Ray Miller, Mar 1, 2004.

  1. Ray Miller

    Ray Miller Guest

    This is the second time I've tried to post. I hope it hasn't arrived there twice.

    Disappointing week. This week I've been really good at not eating during the day then snacking in
    the evening 'cos I've been so successful. I also had some beer and yesterday I had a snickers.
    Snickers among other things are what got me in this position in the first place, so I shouldn't have
    had it. But I had the calories to spare so it's a crime.

    So what's the result - no change @ 202.

    Not unhappy with that at all. Now to shape up for a good loss next week.

    Ray

    --
    rmnsuk
    273/202/182

    Tags:

  2. Richard

    Richard Guest

    On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 21:37:39 GMT, ray miller
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Not unhappy with that at all. Now to shape up for a good loss next week.

    Go for it Ray............

    Richard

  3. Fred

    Fred Guest

    The first is here somewhere (G)

    Don't worry - we can deal with it

    On Mon, 01 Mar 2004 21:37:39 GMT, ray miller <[email protected]> wrote:

    >This is the second time I've tried to post. I hope it hasn't arrived there twice.
    >
    >Disappointing week. This week I've been really good at not eating during the day then snacking in
    >the evening 'cos I've been so successful. I also had some beer and yesterday I had a snickers.
    >Snickers among other things are what got me in this position in the first place, so I shouldn't
    >have had it. But I had the calories to spare so it's a crime.
    >
    >So what's the result - no change @ 202.
    >
    >Not unhappy with that at all. Now to shape up for a good loss next week.
    >
    >Ray

  4. Nathalie W

    Nathalie W Guest

    It did arrive twice and I remember well because you made me drool over Snickers ;-) (see my and Lee
    's response to freezing bitesize Snickers) The thing is that the subject of your previous post was
    "RAFL", and since there are lots of posts with this title it got hidden somewhere, and was attached
    to someone else's post. (at least in OE it was, I don't know how it looks in Forte Agent). Same
    things happen with subjects like "WI" or "NSV". The easiest way to avoid it is to add your name, or
    the week number, or anything else to the generic subject.
    --
    Nathalie from Belgium
    134.1/101.1/minigoal 99.9 Goal 68 Kg

    news:[email protected]...