wi

Discussion in 'Food and nutrition' started by Ray Miller, Mar 2, 2004.

  1. Ray Miller

    Ray Miller Guest

    This is the third time I've tried to post. I hope it hasn't arrived there twice.

    Disappointing week. This week I've been really good at not eating during the day then snacking in
    the evening 'cos I've been so successful. I also had some beer and yesterday I had a snickers.
    Snickers among other things are what got me in this position in the first place, so I shouldn't have
    had it. But I had the calories to spare so it's a crime.

    So what's the result - no change @ 202.

    Not unhappy with that at all. Now to shape up for a loss next week.

    Ray

    --
    rmnsuk
    273/202/182

    Tags:

  2. Marc Heimann

    Marc Heimann Guest

    ray miller wrote:

    > So what's the result - no change @ 202.

    Congorats on the maintain

    > Not unhappy with that at all. Now to shape up for a loss next week.

    That's the spirit!

    Cheers Marc - who hopes that Ray has a 1XX WI next week

  3. Kate Dicey

    Kate Dicey Guest

    ray miller wrote:

    > This is the third time I've tried to post. I hope it hasn't arrived there twice.
    >
    > Disappointing week. This week I've been really good at not eating during the day then snacking in
    > the evening 'cos I've been so successful. I also had some beer and yesterday I had a snickers.
    > Snickers among other things are what got me in this position in the first place, so I shouldn't
    > have had it. But I had the calories to spare so it's a crime.
    >
    > So what's the result - no change @ 202.
    >
    > Not unhappy with that at all. Now to shape up for a loss next week.
    >
    > Ray
    >
    > --
    > rmnsuk
    > 273/202/182

    Try making a nice big pot of zero point soup for those hungry evening moments: a comforting mug of
    thick carrot or squash soup will fill you up , warm you and cherish you like a granny and a coal
    fire (without the mess!), and add nothing to the scales!

    http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
    Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

  4. Good luck next week and stay away from those Snickers Bars!!

    Brenda

    "ray miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > This is the third time I've tried to post. I hope it hasn't arrived there twice.
    >
    > Disappointing week. This week I've been really good at not eating during the day then snacking in
    > the evening 'cos I've been so successful. I also had some beer and yesterday I had a snickers.
    > Snickers among other things are what got me in this position in the first place, so I shouldn't
    > have had it. But I had the calories to spare so it's a crime.
    >
    > So what's the result - no change @ 202.
    >
    > Not unhappy with that at all. Now to shape up for a loss next week.
    >
    > Ray
    >

    > --
    > rmnsuk
    > 273/202/182

  5. Fred

    Fred Guest

    Well, at least you could post the daily change in weight! (G)

    I wonder why you are not seeing what you post? There have been replies, too, I believe.

    On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 19:46:20 GMT, ray miller <[email protected]> wrote:

    >This is the third time I've tried to post. I hope it hasn't arrived there twice.
    >
    >Disappointing week. This week I've been really good at not eating during the day then snacking in
    >the evening 'cos I've been so successful. I also had some beer and yesterday I had a snickers.
    >Snickers among other things are what got me in this position in the first place, so I shouldn't
    >have had it. But I had the calories to spare so it's a crime.
    >
    >So what's the result - no change @ 202.
    >
    >Not unhappy with that at all. Now to shape up for a loss next week.
    >
    >Ray

  6. Joyce

    Joyce Guest

    You've been coming through loud and clear Ray, I've seen all your posts. Sounds like your server may
    have had some delays in posting messages. Maintaining is a good thing, definitely better than a
    gain, right? Here's hoping you log a loss this next week - wanna bet it's gonna be another one of
    those whooshes? <G>

    Joyce

    On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 19:46:20 GMT, ray miller <[email protected]> wrote:

    >This is the third time I've tried to post. I hope it hasn't arrived there twice.
    >
    >Disappointing week. This week I've been really good at not eating during the day then snacking in
    >the evening 'cos I've been so successful. I also had some beer and yesterday I had a snickers.
    >Snickers among other things are what got me in this position in the first place, so I shouldn't
    >have had it. But I had the calories to spare so it's a crime.
    >
    >So what's the result - no change @ 202.
    >
    >Not unhappy with that at all. Now to shape up for a loss next week.
    >
    >Ray

  7. Forgot to mention Ray, that this is the first post I've seen. Don't know where the other two went.

    Brenda

    "ray miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > This is the third time I've tried to post. I hope it hasn't arrived there twice.
    >
    > Disappointing week. This week I've been really good at not eating during the day then snacking in
    > the evening 'cos I've been so successful. I also had some beer and yesterday I had a snickers.
    > Snickers among other things are what got me in this position in the first place, so I shouldn't
    > have had it. But I had the calories to spare so it's a crime.
    >
    > So what's the result - no change @ 202.
    >
    > Not unhappy with that at all. Now to shape up for a loss next week.
    >
    > Ray
    >

    > --
    > rmnsuk
    > 273/202/182

  8. Ray Miller

    Ray Miller Guest

    On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 19:14:30 -0800, "Brenda Hammond"
    <[email protected]> wrote:

    >Good luck next week and stay away from those Snickers Bars!!

    Thanks (to you all). I don't know why I had the snickers. I just felt like I wanted one. They were
    always my favourite, and I haven't had more then 3 or 4 in the last 18 months.

    Didn't get chance for breakfast today - so today I could have had one
    :) but didn't :))

    Hopefully my news server is doing it's stuff again now

    Ray

    --
    rmnsuk
    273/202/182

  9. I like Snickers bars too, but don't think I've had one in over 2 years.

    Brenda

    "ray miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 19:14:30 -0800, "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote:
    >
    > >Good luck next week and stay away from those Snickers Bars!!
    >

    > Thanks (to you all). I don't know why I had the snickers. I just felt like I wanted one. They were
    > always my favourite, and I haven't had more then 3 or 4 in the last 18 months.
    >
    > Didn't get chance for breakfast today - so today I could have had one
    > :) but didn't :))
    >
    > Hopefully my news server is doing it's stuff again now
    >
    > Ray
    >
    > --
    > rmnsuk
    > 273/202/182

  10. What an NSV, moderation with a food you love, Lee, proud of you!!!