wi

Ray Miller

Guest
This is the third time I've tried to post. I hope it hasn't arrived there twice.

Disappointing week. This week I've been really good at not eating during the day then snacking in
the evening 'cos I've been so successful. I also had some beer and yesterday I had a snickers.
Snickers among other things are what got me in this position in the first place, so I shouldn't have
had it. But I had the calories to spare so it's a crime.

So what's the result - no change @ 202.

Not unhappy with that at all. Now to shape up for a loss next week.

Ray

--
rmnsuk
273/202/182

ray miller wrote:

> So what's the result - no change @ 202.

Congorats on the maintain

> Not unhappy with that at all. Now to shape up for a loss next week.

That's the spirit!

Cheers Marc - who hopes that Ray has a 1XX WI next week

ray miller wrote:

> This is the third time I've tried to post. I hope it hasn't arrived there twice.
>
> Disappointing week. This week I've been really good at not eating during the day then snacking in
> the evening 'cos I've been so successful. I also had some beer and yesterday I had a snickers.
> Snickers among other things are what got me in this position in the first place, so I shouldn't
> have had it. But I had the calories to spare so it's a crime.
>
> So what's the result - no change @ 202.
>
> Not unhappy with that at all. Now to shape up for a loss next week.
>
> Ray
>
> --
> rmnsuk
> 273/202/182

Try making a nice big pot of zero point soup for those hungry evening moments: a comforting mug of
thick carrot or squash soup will fill you up , warm you and cherish you like a granny and a coal
fire (without the mess!), and add nothing to the scales!

http://www.diceyhome.free-online.co.uk
Click on Kate's Pages and explore!

Good luck next week and stay away from those Snickers Bars!!

Brenda

"ray miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> This is the third time I've tried to post. I hope it hasn't arrived there twice.
>
> Disappointing week. This week I've been really good at not eating during the day then snacking in
> the evening 'cos I've been so successful. I also had some beer and yesterday I had a snickers.
> Snickers among other things are what got me in this position in the first place, so I shouldn't
> have had it. But I had the calories to spare so it's a crime.
>
> So what's the result - no change @ 202.
>
> Not unhappy with that at all. Now to shape up for a loss next week.
>
> Ray
>

> --
> rmnsuk
> 273/202/182

Well, at least you could post the daily change in weight! (G)

I wonder why you are not seeing what you post? There have been replies, too, I believe.

On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 19:46:20 GMT, ray miller <[email protected]> wrote:

>This is the third time I've tried to post. I hope it hasn't arrived there twice.
>
>Disappointing week. This week I've been really good at not eating during the day then snacking in
>the evening 'cos I've been so successful. I also had some beer and yesterday I had a snickers.
>Snickers among other things are what got me in this position in the first place, so I shouldn't
>have had it. But I had the calories to spare so it's a crime.
>
>So what's the result - no change @ 202.
>
>Not unhappy with that at all. Now to shape up for a loss next week.
>
>Ray

You've been coming through loud and clear Ray, I've seen all your posts. Sounds like your server may
have had some delays in posting messages. Maintaining is a good thing, definitely better than a
gain, right? Here's hoping you log a loss this next week - wanna bet it's gonna be another one of
those whooshes? <G>

Joyce

On Tue, 02 Mar 2004 19:46:20 GMT, ray miller <[email protected]> wrote:

>This is the third time I've tried to post. I hope it hasn't arrived there twice.
>
>Disappointing week. This week I've been really good at not eating during the day then snacking in
>the evening 'cos I've been so successful. I also had some beer and yesterday I had a snickers.
>Snickers among other things are what got me in this position in the first place, so I shouldn't
>have had it. But I had the calories to spare so it's a crime.
>
>So what's the result - no change @ 202.
>
>Not unhappy with that at all. Now to shape up for a loss next week.
>
>Ray

Forgot to mention Ray, that this is the first post I've seen. Don't know where the other two went.

Brenda

"ray miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> This is the third time I've tried to post. I hope it hasn't arrived there twice.
>
> Disappointing week. This week I've been really good at not eating during the day then snacking in
> the evening 'cos I've been so successful. I also had some beer and yesterday I had a snickers.
> Snickers among other things are what got me in this position in the first place, so I shouldn't
> have had it. But I had the calories to spare so it's a crime.
>
> So what's the result - no change @ 202.
>
> Not unhappy with that at all. Now to shape up for a loss next week.
>
> Ray
>

> --
> rmnsuk
> 273/202/182

On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 19:14:30 -0800, "Brenda Hammond"
<[email protected]> wrote:

>Good luck next week and stay away from those Snickers Bars!!

Thanks (to you all). I don't know why I had the snickers. I just felt like I wanted one. They were
always my favourite, and I haven't had more then 3 or 4 in the last 18 months.

Didn't get chance for breakfast today - so today I could have had one
:) but didn't :))

Hopefully my news server is doing it's stuff again now

Ray

--
rmnsuk
273/202/182

I like Snickers bars too, but don't think I've had one in over 2 years.

Brenda

"ray miller" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> On Tue, 2 Mar 2004 19:14:30 -0800, "Brenda Hammond" <[email protected]> wrote:
>
> >Good luck next week and stay away from those Snickers Bars!!
>

> Thanks (to you all). I don't know why I had the snickers. I just felt like I wanted one. They were
> always my favourite, and I haven't had more then 3 or 4 in the last 18 months.
>
> Didn't get chance for breakfast today - so today I could have had one
> :) but didn't :))
>
> Hopefully my news server is doing it's stuff again now
>
> Ray
>
> --
> rmnsuk
> 273/202/182

What an NSV, moderation with a food you love, Lee, proud of you!!!