Cycling Equipment · Public discussion

WIDE shoes for da feet

Started by benkoostra · · Last activity · 5 posts · 1,479 views

Thread details

What we know about this thread

Original section
Cycling Equipment
Published
31 July 2006
Last activity
1 August 2006
Original author
benkoostra
Posts
5
Discussion status
Public discussion
Total views
1,479
Views / 30 days
0

The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Showing posts 1–5 of 5
Posts remain in their original chronological order.

Text size
  1. SPROING! Good morning!

    What brands of mountain shoes can be had in wider-than-normal sizes? My feet are a bit broad.

  2. benkoostra said:

    SPROING! Good morning!

    What brands of mountain shoes can be had in wider-than-normal sizes? My feet are a bit broad.


    Sidi and Lake both have wide widths on some of their shoes.

    I just bought a pair of Lake MX101s in 46.5 wide that will work well for me. If you want a shoe with more tread, I believe the MX165 was my second choice, but had more tread than I need, so I didn't feel like pedaling the extra weight for no reason.

  3. I have big feet, and I recommend Sidi. Quite comfortable, and very adjustable.

    Although not generally known for their large toe box, I also have a pair of Vittoria's that fit perfect.

  4. benkoostra said:

    SPROING! Good morning!

    What brands of mountain shoes can be had in wider-than-normal sizes? My feet are a bit broad.

    Louis Garneau Montana
    Shimano SH-M181L
    Pearl Izumi Ampere M1
    Sidi Dominator Lorica

  5. Thanks everyone!

Active in the last 60 minutes

Active in this thread

0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total

No signed-in users are active right now.

No known search crawlers active right now.