wieght training and cycling

Status
Not open for further replies.
fergie said:
But not me. Eating protein is not a stimulus for hypertrophy.

So that leaves < pause for effect > CYCLING!!!

:D:D:D

Don't know how that works.

You can't build muscle without protein!

< snip >

Chapeau! said:
Don't know how that works.

You can't build muscle without protein!

God, these trolls. Thicker than pig $hit.

Anonymous poster calls us real bike riders and coaches trolls, ha ha classic. Post a photo or submit a Garmin file. If you have the balls.

Note what I said: protein is not the stimulus for hypertrophy. Ask the guys in the Psyc Ward for a nice big steak tonight and let us know how much muscle you put on!

:D

Chapeau! said:
Yeah! But you can't build muscle without protein!.

Muscle is protein. you obviously can't be up to that chapter in ex phys for Dummies.

But note what I said, protein isn't the stimulus for hypertrophy.

fergie said:
I thought you were the expert on these things. Teach us oh wise one:D

Protein is made of amino acids. Amino acids are the basic building blocks of muscle. Therefore, protein is an essential ingredient for muscle building. You can't build muscle without it! You will want to take in about 1-2 grams of protein per pound of bodyweight throughout the day. So an average person who weighs 150 lbs would want to consume between 150 and 300 grams of protein in a day.

This was a useful, informative thread (Kudos to Señors Coggan, Simmons, et al), and then Chapeau dropped his trolling line. He's shown a steadfast unwillingness and inability to engage in reasonable discussion using critical thought.

It's always satisfying and engaging when critical thought and objectivity guide a discussion. Instructive is another great descriptor for such conversations. I'm glad scientific conferences aren't populated with people of Chapeau's ilk. If they were science would die a quick death.

At any rate, if ever a thread was dead, it's this one. It's been drawn and quartered. It's purpose is lost. The useful information can't be detected because the RMS noise is so high.

gman0482 said:
Yea I take creatine 3x day and shoot myself with Deca before bed time... But that has nothing to do with muscle growth.

Hey gman?. Wheres he gone?.

Your not consuming the 2nd biggest muscle mass builder on the planet are you?.

:D

Oh God!.

Status
Not open for further replies.