Wiggle delivery

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Dirtylitterboxo, Dec 9, 2003.

  1. Once again Wiggle provide excellent service. Order placed late Sunday and the goods arrive first
    thing this morning. *Excellent*

    Cheers, helen s

  2. Chris Heys

    Chris Heys Guest

    On 09 Dec 2003 09:55:05 GMT, [email protected] (dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers) wrote:

    >Once again Wiggle provide excellent service. Order placed late Sunday and the goods arrive first
    >thing this morning. *Excellent*
    >
    >Cheers, helen s
    >
    >--This is an invalid email address to avoid spam-- to get correct one remove dependency on fame &
    >fortune h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**[email protected]$*$a$$o**l.c**$*$om$$

    I don't know, recent experience has suggested otherwise regards their customer service. I'll update
    the group once the matter's resolved.

    Chris

  3. chris French

    chris French Guest

    In message <[email protected]>, Chris Heys
    <[email protected]> writes
    >On 09 Dec 2003 09:55:05 GMT, [email protected] (dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers) wrote:
    >
    >>Once again Wiggle provide excellent service. Order placed late Sunday and the goods arrive first
    >>thing this morning. *Excellent*
    >>

    >I don't know, recent experience has suggested otherwise regards their customer service.

    Is there any large supplier (not just cycling) who doesn't end up with some cases where they
    balls it up?

    --
    Chris French, Leeds

  4. >I don't know, recent experience has suggested otherwise regards their customer service. I'll update
    >the group once the matter's resolved.

    Oh dear, >I don't know, recent experience has suggested otherwise regards their
    >customer service. I'll update the group once the matter's resolved.

    hope they aren't doing a Tchibo on you.

    Cheers, helen s

  5. In article <[email protected]>, chris French wrote:

    >Is there any large supplier (not just cycling) who doesn't end up with some cases where they
    >balls it up?

    No. But some then say "sorry we ballsed it up, can we make it up to you", and some say "we
    don't care".

  6. chris French

    chris French Guest

    In message <[email protected]>, Alan Braggins
    <[email protected]> writes
    >In article <[email protected]>, chris French wrote:
    >>
    >>Is there any large supplier (not just cycling) who doesn't end up with some cases where they
    >>balls it up?
    >
    >No. But some then say "sorry we ballsed it up, can we make it up to you", and some say "we
    >don't care".

    ISTM that even the former can sometimes end up doing the latter on occasions
    --
    Chris French, Leeds

  7. Pete Whelan

    Pete Whelan Guest

    >>I don't know, recent experience has suggested otherwise regards their customer service. I'll
    >>update the group once the matter's resolved.
    >>

    > Oh dear, >I don't know, recent experience has suggested otherwise regards their
    >
    >>customer service. I'll update the group once the matter's resolved.
    >>

    > hope they aren't doing a Tchibo on you.
    >
    > Cheers, helen s
    >
    > --This is an invalid email address to avoid spam-- to get correct one remove dependency on fame &
    > fortune h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**[email protected]$*$a$$o**l.c**$*$om$$

    I had similar good service from Wiggle last week; also very good service from Gearshift, pointed out
    an error on their internet site calculations and got an extra 2 inner tubes free.

    --
    Pete

    interchange 12 for 21 to reply

  8. John Redman

    John Redman Guest

    Just received my goods from tchibo 10 days from order, as per advice on order page. Excellent goods,
    excellent price and delivered in timeframe as promised. can't complain.

    John R "dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]...
    > >I don't know, recent experience has suggested otherwise regards their customer service. I'll
    > >update the group once the matter's resolved.
    > >

    > Oh dear, >I don't know, recent experience has suggested otherwise regards their
    > >customer service. I'll update the group once the matter's resolved.
    > >

    > hope they aren't doing a Tchibo on you.
    >
    > Cheers, helen s
    >
    > --This is an invalid email address to avoid spam-- to get correct one remove dependency on fame &
    > fortune h*$el*$$e**nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**[email protected]$*$a$$o**l.c**$*$om$$

  9. Terry

    Terry Guest

    > >>Is there any large supplier (not just cycling) who doesn't end up with

    I have just had two orders for several items completed in very good time, and a faulty return
    exchanged and the postage refunded without hesitation. terryJ

  10. Vernon.Levy

    Vernon.Levy Guest

    >Once again Wiggle provide excellent service. Order placed late Sunday and the goods arrive first
    >thing this morning. *Excellent*

    I too took delivery of goods ordered on Sunday from Wiggle today. Outstanding service, my wife was
    gobsmacked. Only gripe...no gums :-(

    Vernon in Leeds