Wiggle do it again.

Dirtylitterboxo

Guest
I ordered some stuff *late* Monday night from Wiggle - it
arrived first thing this morning (complete with gums).
Wiggle really seem to be consistently good with fulfilling
orders accurately & quickly.

Cheers, helen s

--This is an invalid email address to avoid spam-- to get
correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune h*$el*$$e**-
nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**s@$*$a$$o**l.c**$*$om$$

I've /never/ had any wine gums from 'em. Bah!

A recent communication with Chain Reaction reckoned that I'd
been lucky in having ALL previous orders delivered the next
day, following the mysterious absence of my new mountain
bike handlebars. They finally arrived yesterday, having been
delayed by the label's bearing of the address of the Nut
Mines and the postcode of Larrington Towers...

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

> I ordered some stuff *late* Monday night from Wiggle - it
> arrived first thing this morning (complete with gums).
> Wiggle really seem to be consistently good with fulfilling
> orders accurately & quickly.

And they've got 10% off an already good price on Magura
HS33s for March, which is very tempting for upping the
refinement factor on the Streetmachine. Hmmmmmmm...

Pete.
--
Peter Clinch University of Dundee Tel 44 1382 660111 ext.
33637 Medical Physics, Ninewells Hospital Fax 44 1382 640177

>I've /never/ had any wine gums from 'em. Bah!

That's because you are obviously a naughty boy. I am a good
girl and get the wine gums :)

Dave Larrington wrote:
> I've /never/ had any wine gums from 'em. Bah!

Me neither. It's gotta be a wind up innit? They don't send
out wine gums really... and bib longs look great.

~PB

>> Me neither. It's gotta be a wind up innit? They don't
>> send out wine gums really... and bib longs look great.
>
> Another one who is *sooooo obviously* a bad boy. That's
> why you don't get the wine gums.

LOL! Ooh thank you. More punishment please.

~PB

Pete Biggs wrote:

> and bib longs look great.

I don't care what they /look/ like as long as they keep the
chill winter winds away from the parts of me wot Heinken
daren't mention.

And in any case, I thought it was only (whispers) b+b sh+rts
tha a Certain You Know Who objects to?

http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

Dave Larrington wrote:

>> and bib longs look great.
>
> I don't care what they /look/ like as long as they keep
> the chill winter winds away from the parts of me wot
> Heinken daren't mention.
>
> And in any case, I thought it was only (whispers) b+b
> sh+rts tha a Certain You Know Who objects to?

No, b+b lo+gs as well. I don't care about the looks either
if they'r more comfy. In fact.....

I MIGHT GET SOME BIB SHORTS THIS SUMMER

~PB

Pete Biggs wrote:
> Dave Larrington wrote:
>>
>>> and bib longs look great.
>>
>> I don't care what they /look/ like as long as they keep
>> the chill winter winds away from the parts of me wot
>> Heinken daren't mention.
>>
>> And in any case, I thought it was only (whispers) b+b
>> sh+rts tha a Certain You Know Who objects to?
>
> No, b+b lo+gs as well. I don't care about the looks either
> if they'r more comfy. In fact.....
>
> I MIGHT GET SOME BIB SHORTS THIS SUMMER
>
> ~P

I have my new England Bib Shorts ready for the summer and I
used my Great Britain Bib longs today - tad too warm though.

Dave Larrington wrote:

> I've /never/ had any wine gums from 'em. Bah!

I got some kind of fruity bar from them. The wife ate it.

Pete Biggs wrote:

> No, b+b lo+gs as well. I don't care about the looks either
> if they'r more comfy. In fact.....
>
> I MIGHT GET SOME BIB SHORTS THIS SUMMER

Swindon Road Club *only* do bib shorts.

The things I really object to are bib knickers that come
just below the knee. Why?

"dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" <[email protected]> wrote in
message news:[email protected]...
> I ordered some stuff *late* Monday night from Wiggle - it
> arrived first
thing
> this morning (complete with gums). Wiggle really seem to
> be consistently
good
> with fulfilling orders accurately & quickly.
>
> Cheers, helen s

Funny, I was about to post an identical comment, with the
addition that as it qualified for free delivery, it could
reasonably have taken a few days longer.

Haven't checked yet to see if the gums were there ....

Alan

> And they've got 10% off an already good price on Magura
> HS33s for March, which is very tempting for upping the
> refinement factor on the Streetmachine. Hmmmmmmm...

Do it. They're worth every penny - it's extremely hard to
eulogise about braking, save that if you didn't brake, you'd
soon be broken, but the HS33s really do the job really well.

> I ordered some stuff *late* Monday night from Wiggle - it
> arrived first thing this morning (complete with gums).
> Wiggle really seem to be consistently good with fulfilling
> orders accurately & quickly.

Huh! I placed my first ever order with them late on Friday
night. Granted I had the goods on Monday morning, but I was
disappointed not to get any wine gums :-(

Certainly much better service than I'm getting from
Freeserve at the moment. Getting broadband is supposed to
take up to 10 working days from the date of registration. On
the 10th working day (last Friday) I received an e-mail
telling me that ADSL has been activated, but I'm still
waiting to receive the modem and software (having chased it
twice). You'd think they could have been despatched
immediately upon receipt of the order.

http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/danny/
Why I like OE6 - http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/danny/misc/oe6.html

"Danny Colyer" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

> Certainly much better service than I'm getting from
> Freeserve at the moment. Getting broadband is supposed to
> take up to 10 working days from the date of registration.
> On the 10th working day (last Friday) I received an e-mail
> telling me that ADSL has been activated, but I'm still
> waiting to receive the modem and software (having chased
> it twice). You'd think they could have been despatched
> immediately upon receipt of the order.

Cunning, eh? You've got your broadband within the 10 working
days. Granted you can't actually use it... :)

--
Dave...

Dave Kahn wrote:
> Cunning, eh? You've got your broadband within the 10
> working days. Granted you can't actually use it... :)

Thankfully it arrived this morning - with a covering letter
dated yesterday! My unmetered dialup account is due to
terminate tomorrow, so I'd have been rather upset if it
hadn't arrived.

http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/danny/
Why I like OE6 - http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/danny/misc/oe6.html

whats the whole wine gums thing? Share the secret with me.
pleeeeaaaase? ;-)

On 20/3/04 8:57 pm, in article [email protected], "David
Waters" <[email protected]> wrote:

> whats the whole wine gums thing? Share the secret with me.
> pleeeeaaaase? ;-)

Those favoured few get a small pack of not particularly nice
wine gums in their order. The wine gums are in the shape of
the wiggle logo.

(The only time I ordered anything I got two packs.)

..d