Wiggle do it again.

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by Dirtylitterboxo, Mar 17, 2004.

  1. I ordered some stuff *late* Monday night from Wiggle - it
    arrived first thing this morning (complete with gums).
    Wiggle really seem to be consistently good with fulfilling
    orders accurately & quickly.

    Cheers, helen s

    --This is an invalid email address to avoid spam-- to get
    correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune h*$el*$$e**-
    nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**[email protected]$*$a$$o**l.c**$*$om$$

    Tags:

  2. I've /never/ had any wine gums from 'em. Bah!

    A recent communication with Chain Reaction reckoned that I'd
    been lucky in having ALL previous orders delivered the next
    day, following the mysterious absence of my new mountain
    bike handlebars. They finally arrived yesterday, having been
    delayed by the label's bearing of the address of the Nut
    Mines and the postcode of Larrington Towers...

    http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

  3. Peter Clinch

    Peter Clinch Guest

    > I ordered some stuff *late* Monday night from Wiggle - it
    > arrived first thing this morning (complete with gums).
    > Wiggle really seem to be consistently good with fulfilling
    > orders accurately & quickly.

    And they've got 10% off an already good price on Magura
    HS33s for March, which is very tempting for upping the
    refinement factor on the Streetmachine. Hmmmmmmm...

    Pete.
    --
    Peter Clinch University of Dundee Tel 44 1382 660111 ext.
    33637 Medical Physics, Ninewells Hospital Fax 44 1382 640177

  4. >I've /never/ had any wine gums from 'em. Bah!

    That's because you are obviously a naughty boy. I am a good
    girl and get the wine gums :)

    Cheers, helen s

    --This is an invalid email address to avoid spam-- to get
    correct one remove dependency on fame & fortune h*$el*$$e**-
    nd***$o$ts***i*$*$m**m$$o*n**[email protected]$*$a$$o**l.c**$*$om$$

  5. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    Dave Larrington wrote:
    > I've /never/ had any wine gums from 'em. Bah!

    Me neither. It's gotta be a wind up innit? They don't send
    out wine gums really... and bib longs look great.

    ~PB

  6. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    >> Me neither. It's gotta be a wind up innit? They don't
    >> send out wine gums really... and bib longs look great.
    >
    > Another one who is *sooooo obviously* a bad boy. That's
    > why you don't get the wine gums.

    LOL! Ooh thank you. More punishment please.

    ~PB

  7. Pete Biggs wrote:

    > and bib longs look great.

    I don't care what they /look/ like as long as they keep the
    chill winter winds away from the parts of me wot Heinken
    daren't mention.

    And in any case, I thought it was only (whispers) b+b sh+rts
    tha a Certain You Know Who objects to?

    http://www.bhpc.org.uk/

  8. Pete Biggs

    Pete Biggs Guest

    Dave Larrington wrote:

    >> and bib longs look great.
    >
    > I don't care what they /look/ like as long as they keep
    > the chill winter winds away from the parts of me wot
    > Heinken daren't mention.
    >
    > And in any case, I thought it was only (whispers) b+b
    > sh+rts tha a Certain You Know Who objects to?

    No, b+b lo+gs as well. I don't care about the looks either
    if they'r more comfy. In fact.....

    I MIGHT GET SOME BIB SHORTS THIS SUMMER

    ~PB

  9. Mseries

    Mseries Guest

    Pete Biggs wrote:
    > Dave Larrington wrote:
    >>
    >>> and bib longs look great.
    >>
    >> I don't care what they /look/ like as long as they keep
    >> the chill winter winds away from the parts of me wot
    >> Heinken daren't mention.
    >>
    >> And in any case, I thought it was only (whispers) b+b
    >> sh+rts tha a Certain You Know Who objects to?
    >
    > No, b+b lo+gs as well. I don't care about the looks either
    > if they'r more comfy. In fact.....
    >
    > I MIGHT GET SOME BIB SHORTS THIS SUMMER
    >
    > ~P

    I have my new England Bib Shorts ready for the summer and I
    used my Great Britain Bib longs today - tad too warm though.

  10. Dave Larrington wrote:

    > I've /never/ had any wine gums from 'em. Bah!

    I got some kind of fruity bar from them. The wife ate it.

  11. Pete Biggs wrote:

    > No, b+b lo+gs as well. I don't care about the looks either
    > if they'r more comfy. In fact.....
    >
    > I MIGHT GET SOME BIB SHORTS THIS SUMMER

    Swindon Road Club *only* do bib shorts.

    The things I really object to are bib knickers that come
    just below the knee. Why?

  12. Alan Moffatt

    Alan Moffatt Guest

    "dirtylitterboxofferingstospammers" <[email protected]> wrote in
    message news:[email protected]...
    > I ordered some stuff *late* Monday night from Wiggle - it
    > arrived first
    thing
    > this morning (complete with gums). Wiggle really seem to
    > be consistently
    good
    > with fulfilling orders accurately & quickly.
    >
    > Cheers, helen s

    Funny, I was about to post an identical comment, with the
    addition that as it qualified for free delivery, it could
    reasonably have taken a few days longer.

    Haven't checked yet to see if the gums were there ....

    Alan

  13. Frobnitz

    Frobnitz Guest

    > And they've got 10% off an already good price on Magura
    > HS33s for March, which is very tempting for upping the
    > refinement factor on the Streetmachine. Hmmmmmmm...

    Do it. They're worth every penny - it's extremely hard to
    eulogise about braking, save that if you didn't brake, you'd
    soon be broken, but the HS33s really do the job really well.

  14. Danny Colyer

    Danny Colyer Guest

    > I ordered some stuff *late* Monday night from Wiggle - it
    > arrived first thing this morning (complete with gums).
    > Wiggle really seem to be consistently good with fulfilling
    > orders accurately & quickly.

    Huh! I placed my first ever order with them late on Friday
    night. Granted I had the goods on Monday morning, but I was
    disappointed not to get any wine gums :-(

    Certainly much better service than I'm getting from
    Freeserve at the moment. Getting broadband is supposed to
    take up to 10 working days from the date of registration. On
    the 10th working day (last Friday) I received an e-mail
    telling me that ADSL has been activated, but I'm still
    waiting to receive the modem and software (having chased it
    twice). You'd think they could have been despatched
    immediately upon receipt of the order.

    http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/danny/
    Why I like OE6 - http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/danny/misc/oe6.html

  15. Dave Kahn

    Dave Kahn Guest

    "Danny Colyer" <[email protected]> wrote in message news:<[email protected]>...

    > Certainly much better service than I'm getting from
    > Freeserve at the moment. Getting broadband is supposed to
    > take up to 10 working days from the date of registration.
    > On the 10th working day (last Friday) I received an e-mail
    > telling me that ADSL has been activated, but I'm still
    > waiting to receive the modem and software (having chased
    > it twice). You'd think they could have been despatched
    > immediately upon receipt of the order.

    Cunning, eh? You've got your broadband within the 10 working
    days. Granted you can't actually use it... :)

    --
    Dave...

  16. Danny Colyer

    Danny Colyer Guest

    Dave Kahn wrote:
    > Cunning, eh? You've got your broadband within the 10
    > working days. Granted you can't actually use it... :)

    Thankfully it arrived this morning - with a covering letter
    dated yesterday! My unmetered dialup account is due to
    terminate tomorrow, so I'd have been rather upset if it
    hadn't arrived.

    http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/danny/
    Why I like OE6 - http://www.speedy5.freeserve.co.uk/danny/misc/oe6.html

  17. David Waters

    David Waters Guest

    whats the whole wine gums thing? Share the secret with me.
    pleeeeaaaase? ;-)

  18. David Martin

    David Martin Guest

    On 20/3/04 8:57 pm, in article [email protected], "David
    Waters" <[email protected]> wrote:

    > whats the whole wine gums thing? Share the secret with me.
    > pleeeeaaaase? ;-)

    Those favoured few get a small pack of not particularly nice
    wine gums in their order. The wine gums are in the shape of
    the wiggle logo.

    (The only time I ordered anything I got two packs.)

    ..d