I'm from the Preston area and I'm going to do the Wiggle Dragon Ride in June. I think it's around 92 miles long in Wales and I'm just wondering if anyone has done it before or is thinking of doing it as I'm hoping for some tips. Thanks.
Road Cycling · Public discussion
Wiggle Dragon Ride 2013.
Thread details
What we know about this thread
- Original section
- Road Cycling
- Published
- 31 October 2012
- Last activity
- 9 November 2012
- Original author
- tjcafferkey
- Posts
- 2
- Discussion status
- Public discussion
- Total views
- 1,015
- Views / 30 days
- 0
The navigation and discussion metadata provide context. Posts remain in their original chronological order.
-
-
Its not actually that bad, i live in Swansea and do most of the climbs on the weekends, your actually going up the 'not so hard' side of the bwlch.
Active in the last 60 minutes
Active in this thread
0 users · 0 guests ·0 bots ·0 total
No signed-in users are active right now.
No known search crawlers active right now.