Wiggle - Excellent service again

druidh

Guest
Just a quicky to reflect on the excellent service which Wiggle are
providing. I ordered a couple of items on their "free delivery / takes
longer" service and they arrived less than 24 hours later!!

druidh

"druidh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
news:[email protected]...
> Just a quicky to reflect on the excellent service which Wiggle are
> providing. I ordered a couple of items on their "free delivery / takes
> longer" service and they arrived less than 24 hours later!!
>

> druidh

Yep - just done the same thing - free delivery option and the items arrived
the next day at 0900 (no wine gums though, which I understand are a feature
of Wiggle from time to time)

RG

Kenneth Miles wrote:
> All my orders have been free delivery and none have taken more than 48 hours
> to arrive.
> I would recommend Wiggle to anyone.

I paid the 3-99 for priority for my latest order (placed late on Monday,
delivered to work yesterday afternoon), but they'd sent me a code to get
a fiver off, so I was still up.

Ditto for the recommendation, though.

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 20:29:52 GMT, druidh <[email protected]>
wrote:

>Just a quicky to reflect on the excellent service which Wiggle are
>providing. I ordered a couple of items on their "free delivery / takes
>longer" service and they arrived less than 24 hours later!!
>

>druidh

I have used Wiggle on a number of occassions the last couple of years,
never had a problem, delivery for me usually takes 48 hrs from the day
the order is processed.