Wiggle - Excellent service again

Discussion in 'UK and Europe' started by druidh, Mar 15, 2005.

  1. druidh

    druidh Guest

    Just a quicky to reflect on the excellent service which Wiggle are
    providing. I ordered a couple of items on their "free delivery / takes
    longer" service and they arrived less than 24 hours later!!

    druidh

    Tags:

  2. RG

    RG Guest

    "druidh" <[email protected]> wrote in message
    news:[email protected]
    > Just a quicky to reflect on the excellent service which Wiggle are
    > providing. I ordered a couple of items on their "free delivery / takes
    > longer" service and they arrived less than 24 hours later!!
    >

    > druidh

    Yep - just done the same thing - free delivery option and the items arrived
    the next day at 0900 (no wine gums though, which I understand are a feature
    of Wiggle from time to time)

    RG

  3. LSMike

    LSMike Guest

    Me too, about 4 or 5 times in the last month. Respect!

  4. Kenneth Miles wrote:
    > All my orders have been free delivery and none have taken more than 48 hours
    > to arrive.
    > I would recommend Wiggle to anyone.

    I paid the 3-99 for priority for my latest order (placed late on Monday,
    delivered to work yesterday afternoon), but they'd sent me a code to get
    a fiver off, so I was still up.

    Ditto for the recommendation, though.

  5. Ian

    Ian Guest

    On Tue, 15 Mar 2005 20:29:52 GMT, druidh <[email protected]>
    wrote:

    >Just a quicky to reflect on the excellent service which Wiggle are
    >providing. I ordered a couple of items on their "free delivery / takes
    >longer" service and they arrived less than 24 hours later!!
    >

    >druidh

    I have used Wiggle on a number of occassions the last couple of years,
    never had a problem, delivery for me usually takes 48 hrs from the day
    the order is processed.