Wiggle packaging.

Simon Mason

Guest
Sometimes their choice of packaging seems somewhat bizarre. I received a set
of tyre levers in a video tape sized Jiffy bag and two foldable Continental
tyres in a giant box a metre across! No wonder the p+p was more than the
actual lever cost!

--
Simon Mason
Anlaby

Simon Mason wrote:
> Sometimes their choice of packaging seems somewhat bizarre. I
> received a set of tyre levers in a video tape sized Jiffy bag and two
> foldable Continental tyres in a giant box a metre across! No wonder
> the p+p was more than the actual lever cost!

I've had even smaller items in even larger bags from them :)

Still, overpacking is better than the other way round.
CyclingBargains.com despatched a pair of hubs in a plastic bag. No bubble
wrap, no cardboard, no nothing except for a thin plastic bag.