Wiggle packaging.

Simon Mason

Guest
Sometimes their choice of packaging seems somewhat bizarre.
I received a set of tyre levers in a video tape sized Jiffy
bag and two foldable Continental tyres in a giant box a
metre across! No wonder the p+p was more than the actual
lever cost!

--
Simon Mason Anlaby East Yorkshire. 53°44'N 0°26'W
http://www.simonmason.karoo.net

Simon Mason wrote:
> Sometimes their choice of packaging seems somewhat
> bizarre. I received a set of tyre levers in a video tape
> sized Jiffy bag and two foldable Continental tyres in a
> giant box a metre across! No wonder the p+p was more than
> the actual lever cost!

I've had even smaller items in even larger bags from them
:)

Still, overpacking is better than the other way round.
CyclingBargains.com despatched a pair of hubs in a plastic
bag. No bubble wrap, no cardboard, no nothing except for a
thin plastic bag.